pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Just show your taxes and this all would stop. That is ALL that it takes. What do you have to hide if you have ZERO connections with Russia?
    What the fuk would it matter as a private citizen if he did business with Russia? Do you guys honestly believe Russia is the reason why he is president? I'm just curious? Or was it that he faced arguably the most flawed candidate in history?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    What the fuk would it matter as a private citizen if he did business with Russia? Do you guys honestly believe Russia is the reason why he is president? I'm just curious? Or was it that he faced arguably the most flawed candidate in history?
    Ask BkofAma,llyods of london or duesche sp bank what would be wrong with it? The indian from new york was investigating him on this. It is against the law to money launder for any criminal enterprise. How do think they get those cocaine guys or mob?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I still don't get all of this Russia hacked the election talk. I personally know 5 people that voted for Trump that have never voted in an election before, and no one from Russia had anything to do with their decision.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I still don't get all of this Russia hacked the election talk. I personally know 5 people that voted for Trump that have never voted in an election before and no one from Russia had anything to do with their choice.
    Kermit I don't believe that the russians won the election for trump. Hillary did a good job of making people hate her. But these bills that repubs have put forth which he campaigned against is very troublesome. His in-laws are offering visas for 500,000 a piece to chinese investors.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Clapper stated yesterday he had no reason to believe trump and Russia worked together now he fires a guy that schumer and all the dems wanted gone and it's because of Russian investigation you can't make this shit up? Ever think maybe there all against him because he's honestly trying to change shit?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Russia Russia Russia again, it never dies out.. Dems and Lib News lose traction it's back to Trump and Russia ties just because of a Comey firing which everyone saw coming... Reaching again and more garbage news, NO EVIDENCE of Russia and Trump ties and never will be.. Dead investigation and should be closed soon..

Democrat leaders and liberal news is a clown show..

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Ask BkofAma,llyods of london or duesche sp bank what would be wrong with it? The indian from new york was investigating him on this. It is against the law to money launder for any criminal enterprise. How do think they get those cocaine guys or mob?
    Good point.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

In case you didn't realize it. He is no longer a private citizen. But maybe you don't know. If you sell drugs and steal cars as a private citizen no one would give two shits about it other than your local law enforcement and local citizens, when you are the leader of the free world everybody wants to know why you are doing it

chico2663

Clapper stated yesterday he had no reason to believe trump and Russia worked together now he fires a guy that schumer and all the dems wanted gone and it's because of Russian investigation you can't make this shit up? Ever think maybe there all against him because he's honestly trying to change shit?
    He also said hedoesn't know what the fbi knows. the female said that sessions had reasons to be worried, Comey stated the trump campaign is under fbi investigation

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    In case you didn't realize it. He is no longer a private citizen. But maybe you don't know. If you sell drugs and steal cars as a private citizen no one would give two shits about it other than your local law enforcement and local citizens, when you are the leader of the free world everybody wants to know why you are doing it
    I found out when my banking stocks went to shit. Read that obama sued them. Should of sold that shit then.

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Comey scheduled to testify Thursday.

Nothing to see here folks...move along.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I still don't get all of this Russia hacked the election talk. I personally know 5 people that voted for Trump that have never voted in an election before, and no one from Russia had anything to do with their decision.
    Ok, case closed.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

toobin.....

if this pussy is almost in tears over what Trump did, it must have been the right move......

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    The financial part asked for copies of trump transactions. Looks like he is going to be busted for money laundering oligarchs money.
    You too should relax,you are talking about taking down the united States President. This isn't a child's play.Trump not only he will complete this tenure but he will still be reelected. Do u notice Trump confidence in his tweets,he knows what he is doing and we need those pragmatism.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by chidondollars View Post
    You too should relax,you are talking about taking down the united States President. This isn't a child's play.Trump not only he will complete this tenure but he will still be reelected. Do u notice Trump confidence in his tweets,he knows what he is doing and we need those pragmatism.
    wtf I remember watching all those confident guys right before tyson whipped their asses

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

A public servant who dared to investigate both sides of politics?

Need to drain the swamp of him for sure!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PittsburghPlayer

chico2663

To be honest I think Comey was a snow flake. I think trump wanted to get rid of him for some time. But the new asst. a.g. who is a straight up guy realized that comey had embarrassed the law profession . HE HAD TO GO. I think that it will screw trump up with the timing.

chico2663

Why wasn't amma rose sp named as a speaker. This quarter back huckabee is got to be 200 lbs and spicee looks like an ompa lompa. I know dwight/maggies she is better looking than you have ever tagged. I know i'm overweight but then I'm not on t.v.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It is such a mess now

lol America politics are laughable

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I love these idiot liberals saying this is all timed to "de-rail" the russia connection/collusion investigation..... this truly is so f'n made up it ebarrasses the writers of Wag the Dog it's so f'n outlandish.....

the dumbasses must not realize that The Clapper testified just this past week there is still no evidence of any such connection.... and smooth talkin' yates tried to get cute on the topic and say she "couldnt comment on anything in the public forum"..... no bitch, the reality of it is that there is nothing to comment on, as there was no stupid ass collusiont betwen the trump campaign and the f'n russians.....

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

perilous times

Trump to host Russian Foreign Minister today for tea and toast
    followed by vodka, wine and women...

we might consider sending a representative from SBR to this and future meetings...

as all us here, collectively, have all of the answers, AND collectively,

we pick EVERY single game - CORRECTLY!
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 05-10-17 at 06:29 AM.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Well, seeing that the Democrats drug their feet in letting Trump get his team in place, I think I could give Trump a pass in taking time to let Comey go. I would think that he learned his lesson from politically "rocking the boat" when he signed the original travel ban from foreign countries before having his complete team in place. Democrats would have played politics with this anyway if he had let Comey go in January/February. That's the only game they know how to play....politics.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

CNN has 2 annoying gaysters...Anderson cooperslut...b I ack guy late night. It's annoying...Anderson is so gay n tries to act like girl..disgusting. check jester jewster schumer..jew mentality is they are always right.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Cognitive dissonance is rampant.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Trump is a simpleton. Think like a simpleton, you'll know why Comey was fired.

Trump still can not comprehend he is president. Any word of Russia, wikileaks or the FBI investigating any of that
    brings ill legitimacy to his presidency and will spin, divert and fire anyone to change the subject.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

Trump still can not comprehend he is president. Any word of Russia, wikileaks or the FBI investigating any of that
    brings ill legitimacy to his presidency and will spin, divert and fire anyone to change the subject.
    lol coming from the moron who said "7 years," and "he lives in australia."

it just doesn't work for you rkelly. You have ruined yourself on this forum. You're a real idiot, truly, and you call someone else a simpleton... lol again, it just doesn't work coming from a lying idiot like yourself.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Can you imagine being a liberal cuck like rkelly? Always wrong about everything, believes anything without evidence and always highly emotional about it! What a sad and pathetic life to have.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

And two simpletons chime in. Like catching 2 sunnies with one worm.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

It's there any doubt Trump gets impeached? I voted for the guy, but fukk, he's an embarrassment. This firing looks awfully suspicious.

brooks85

And two simpletons chime in. Like catching 2 sunnies with one worm.
    lol the desperation, you can tell how upset you are and why. You have had a very rough month on here. Very embarrassing stuff.

defending rape, defending illegals, proving you're an idiot again with;

"7 years"

"regulations put it because someone got hurt"

"he lives in australia"

lying about who defended rape

rough month indeed

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    It's there any doubt Trump gets impeached? I voted for the guy, but fukk, he's an embarrassment. This firing looks awfully suspicious.
    no, it doesn't at all actually.

Of course, that assuming you're basing things on facts and not fairytales.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Ok, case closed.
    I am sure that I am not alone.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

If Hillary had won the election, and fired Comey, the Democrats would be thinking that the bitch gave Comey what he deserved. Wouldn't have heard a peep from them that it could have been a personal vendetta.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11490

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    It's there any doubt Trump gets impeached?
    So why exactly would he be impeached, for being unpopular with Stephen Colbert?

We recently learned (FACTUALLY, not innuendo or possibly) from Comey that Hillary's aide, Huma Abedin forwarded 44,000 emails to Anthony Weiner's laptop in their NYC apartment - these included classified documents.

Huma's rationale was that Hillary preferred reading emails on paper rather than on screen. So in Washington's state department, a 7 acre federal building with 8,000 employees - Huma apparently could not find a printer.

Then Comey says but no charges for anyone because of "intent". Completely not his job to make these decisions in the first place, but to do so publicly? Ridiculous. And all of this happened after Trump sworn in.

AND AS WE ALL KNOW, since the Democrats obstructed every single Trump appointee, the assistant AG who made the recommendation to fire was not in place to do so until Sessions was himself in place - and that almost didn't happen.

This is what draining the swamp looks like folks.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7903

this is how I imagine jtoler's reaction.

Salty.

First 12345 ... Last