Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10862

Gordon Hayward

Guy is scary good with only to get better. Chalk on GS tonight but this guy scares the crap out of me.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Yeah utah are improving team

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Great white hype

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Great white hype

where da hype tho????

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

I don't get the hype with him. He is good, but he isn't superstar status. I put him in the category of low level all-stars like Kemba Walker, Bradley Beal, and Klay Thompson.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I don't get the hype with him. He is good, but he isn't superstar status. I put him in the category of low level all-stars like Kemba Walker, Bradley Beal, and Klay Thompson.
    If he was Goran Hayward or Gorquicious Hayward, he'd be just another good player.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Dude took his team on his back to a NCAA Natuonal Championship game at BUTLER. Guy from Indiana and had basketball smarts and great ball handling from a big guy. Reminds me of Curry before his break out year in being a " nobody" . Guy is smart , long, with great skill set. Just saying. Watch out

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

shute welcome back

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Warriors have at least 3 and maybe 4 players better than him..........

Guy is nice player, but hes still in the 3rd tier of SF's.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

THANK YOU CWD. Maybe not for long. I hope I can stay. Love your song. For the movie I think John Waits , "Change" , is my favorite. Peace. Shute.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Dude took his team on his back to a NCAA Natuonal Championship game at BUTLER. Guy from Indiana and had basketball smarts and great ball handling from a big guy. Reminds me of Curry before his break out year in being a " nobody" . Guy is smart , long, with great skill set. Just saying. Watch out
    He will never become a superstar though. He won't be a Kawhi, Westbrook or Harden, someone who can carry a team. Utah has a good cast around him, that's why they did so well this season. I think he is what he is right now. He can take you to the playoffs, but he probably isn't taking you very far. You can build around him, but you are aren't going to go far. Now if he was the second best player on your team, you are in great hands.

Good player but not great.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Hayward has the potential to be the most dominat player on the court. He looks impressive tonight. Keeping his team relevant

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Plus he has great hair

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

He's a great 3rd option on a title contender

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    He will never become a superstar though. He won't be a Kawhi, Westbrook or Harden, someone who can carry a team. Utah has a good cast around him, that's why they did so well this season. I think he is what he is right now. He can take you to the playoffs, but he probably isn't taking you very far. You can build around him, but you are aren't going to go far. Now if he was the second best player on your team, you are in great hands.

Good player but not great.
    This.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Lot of this crap is scripted. I don't think Hayward is.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

I can see back issues for him though

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Great white hope, the next Larry Bird for sure.. Decent player though with a good J...

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

JIBBY .... need some help, SBR will ban my account soon, whatever you can do will be much appreciated. Shute.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

JIBBY .... need some help, SBR will ban my account soon, whatever you can do will be much appreciated. Shute.
    Bank of Jibby is closed for the day.. SO SAWWWWY...

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Restricted free agent Joe Ingles is finalizing an agreement to stay in Utah, tweets Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.com. The deal will reportedly pay him $52MM over four seasons (Twitter link). There are no options for either side, according to Sam Amick of USA Today (Twitter link).

Getting Ingles back in the fold could help the Jazz make their case to keep Gordon Hayward, Wojnarowski notes. Ingles and Hayward are close friends and share the same agent, Mark Bartelstein of Priority Sports (Twitter link).

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

He was a turnover machine against GState and was very streaky of a shooter. I always liked him but people talk of him like he is Larry Bird lol.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Very good player but that is it not a game changer

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

ORLANDO — The Heat made their presentation to free agent Gordon Hayward on Saturday, and center Hassan Whiteside was one of the players at the recruiting session held in Miami.

But even after the Heat’s meeting with Hayward was over, Whiteside seemed to continue recruiting Hayward … and other free agents to Miami. The Heat’s center posted a series of Snapchat videos Saturday night that highlight the benefits of living in Miami.

“I don’t know about y’all, but if I’m a free agent ain’t nothing like bringing the kids to the beach after practice,” Whiteside said on one of the videos as he pointed the camera toward the ocean. “You heard? You hear me?”

But Whiteside’s recruiting pitch over Snapchat didn’t stop there as he continued to enjoy the Miami lifestyle.

“This not Cali. That water is 80 degrees,” Whiteside said as he sat near the ocean. “You hear me. You feel me?”

Using the hashtag, #freeagenttalk, and the caption, “This could be you!,” Whiteside pointed out the advantages of living in Miami compared to cold-weather cities.

“Listen, you can walk in the cold or you can ride in the heat … on the beach,” Whiteside said on one of the Snapchat videos. “… That water felt like a hot tub. I got to come out here more. They vacation here, we live here.”

After Saturday’s meeting with the Heat, Hayward will meet with the Celtics on Sunday and the Jazz on Monday before making his free-agent decision.

Miami is expected to have about $35 million in cap space this summer once Chris Bosh’s contract is removed from its books. That’s enough to fit Hayward’s projected $29.7 million max salary for the 2017-18 season under the cap.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16160

South beach is better than Utah, Dragic is better than Rubio, Whiteside is better than Gobert. One thing Utah has in its favour is loyalty. If he re-signs he can live out his career there and be remembered like Stockton & Malone. In Miami he's only the face of the franchise until Riley finds something better.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Brad Stevens picked up Gordon Hayward from the Boston airport last night.

His meeting with the Celtics is today.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

He will regret leaving utah..he just want more money, he will decline if he leaves utah.. dude is not as good as you all think, several times when he suppose to take final shot of the game he turns it over, seriously, dude is not a star status, all those garbage time points just to bring up stats. Sports has become this business of just stat padding so they can make more money. ANY team offers this guy over 50 mil over 3 years deserve to suffer himiliating loss next few years.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by greypimps View Post
    He will regret leaving utah..he just want more money, he will decline if he leaves utah.. dude is not as good as you all think, several times when he suppose to take final shot of the game he turns it over, seriously, dude is not a star status, all those garbage time points just to bring up stats. Sports has become this business of just stat padding so they can make more money. ANY team offers this guy over 50 mil over 3 years deserve to suffer himiliating loss next few years.
    I agree that he's not a superstar at all. But, Boston would be just as good of a spot as Utah. He still doesn't have to be the man, and gets to play in the East. Tatum as I have said, is going to be a beast from day one. Also, back with his old coach so I don't see him not signing with Boston. Though, I assume Utah can give him more money. No clue though.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    South beach is better than Utah, Dragic is better than Rubio, Whiteside is better than Gobert. One thing Utah has in its favour is loyalty. If he re-signs he can live out his career there and be remembered like Stockton & Malone. In Miami he's only the face of the franchise until Riley finds something better.
    Utah might be a better family city,rubio better than dragic,gobert better than whiteside. You high?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

First official picture in a Celtics uniform:

Jay85
    Jay85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Boston will win the east lose to warriors in 5