1. #1
    sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-09
    Posts: 4,454
    Betpoints: 2346

    World Cup Standings 04/25

    4/25
    Team
    World
    Team
    USA

    Team
    Confederates


    Team Canada
    1
    Enkhbat
    4420 25 1
    MrKLC
    5800 30 1
    sportfan 4120 20 1
    sinmiedo 5700 19
    2 dhristov211
    4410 17 2 blankoblanco 5740 21 2 JayTris07 4100 18 2 nitlogic 4655 13
    3 Stefan
    4125 32 3 JAKEPEAVY21
    5235 24 3 craigpb 3950 29 3 snapperman2 4465 15
    4 Grivas_Digeni 4020 16 4 AutoDonk 5235 21 4 GaryDN 3945 25 4 aggieshawn 4125 21
    5 Mannyfan
    3995 19 5 chili_powder 5050 22 5 lobo369 3920 25 5 BeerDog99 3365 21
    6 Stifler 3635 20 6 Triple_D_Bet 4550 8 6 shane 3830 21 6 JoeyBagels 3335 19
    7 dare 3585 20 7 bobbywaves 4395 22 7 TheHOFF 3800 13 7 Krashman 2880 27
    8 Spacefrog
    3520 11 8 oneunder 4270 26 8 ArunSh 3665 19 8 vbpro7 2770 11
    9 slikec 3355 12 9 TheGiant 4210 22 9
    chico2663 3485 17 9 firekillex 2295 24
    10 Lex_icon 3315 27 10 oiler 4210 24 10 franklee168 3465 22 10 bracerman 2150 5
    11 spider
    3200 22 11 Cross
    4190 20 11
    downsouth 3490 11 11 MillerTime99 2085 12
    12 Manosdepiedra
    3040 16 12 astro61200
    4165 21 12
    ronpaul2008 3420 14 12 cankid 1555 12

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  2. #2
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 28,232
    Betpoints: 12

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  3. #3
    Auto Donk
    Show your world to me, bitch....
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 41,275

    CHECK IT!!!!

    YOU KNOW HOW I BE.....

    ANOTHER LEADER BOARD AND WAVES STILL TRAILING ME!!!

    WAVES: TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTE!!!!!!

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  4. #4
    SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-15-14
    Posts: 9,472
    Betpoints: 30

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post


    Good work KLC

  5. #5
    sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-10
    Posts: 2,697
    Betpoints: 315

    nice going KLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    USA has a new strong player for the finals.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  6. #6
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 24,516
    Betpoints: 5582



    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/02/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  7. #7
    Auto Donk
    Show your world to me, bitch....
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 41,275




    (I plan to wear similar curly toe boots during the world cup)

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  8. #8
    bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 13,288

    In a concerted effort to not be on Donkey's team, I'll either start tanking it or demand a trade to Confeds.

  9. #9
    Auto Donk
    Show your world to me, bitch....
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 41,275

    shut up, pussy....

    your lack of confidence in your own game (a deserving lack of confidence, I might add) had you spouting off about your bad play being part of a "designed" plan not to be on my team....

    so, you were obviously making up lies (no surprise there, either) to try and play off me handing your ass to you on a platter with my superior play......

    now that you've lucked out via a variety of suckouts and have managed to find yourself on the A team, you lie some more.....

    go fuk yourself, gov't cheese-eater/slum dweller....

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  10. #10
    downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-13-11
    Posts: 11,583
    Betpoints: 3681

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    In a concerted effort to not be on Donkey's team, I'll either start tanking it or demand a trade to Confeds.
    Because your previous cup performances have teams jockeying to land you. What's your average cup point total? 1? Maybe 1.5?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  11. #11
    Auto Donk
    Show your world to me, bitch....
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 41,275

    waves is the tony romo of free agents....

    nobody wants him

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  12. #12
    bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 13,288

    Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Because your previous cup performances have teams jockeying to land you. What's your average cup point total? 1? Maybe 1.5?
    Coming from a guy who will be lucky to make Confeds.

  13. #13
    bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 13,288

    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    waves is the tony romo of free agents....

    nobody wants him
    If you weren't a broke dikk stiff, I'd be willing to bet I finish higher than you on annual board.

    Solicit a loan pussy, or post up your measly 524 pts with a mutually agreed upon 3rd party.

  14. #14
    sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-10
    Posts: 2,697
    Betpoints: 315

    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    waves is the tony romo of free agents....

    nobody wants him
    Unfortunately he is without any doubt the weakest link for any team, he hugely diminish the possibility to have a good team performance. Any team has a -1 with waves.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  15. #15
    bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 13,288

    Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    Unfortunately he is without any doubt the weakest link for any team, he hugely diminish the possibility to have a good team performance. Any team has a -1 with waves.
    Then you shouldn't have a problem joining my tourney's during world cup finals.

    I encourage you to do so, your fish style of play is always a welcome sight at whatever tourney I'm in.

  16. #16
    Auto Donk
    Show your world to me, bitch....
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 41,275

    waves, in any real poker scenario (and not the b.s. equalizer programmed SBR poker room software) you get busted so hard and fast you'd be sent flying out of the casino.....

    by analogy, you'd be the mammal that appears in the clip below, and the other players would be, of course, the car coming toward the camera in the oncoming lane of traffic:


    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  17. #17
    sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-10
    Posts: 2,697
    Betpoints: 315

    Dear bobby :
    you are so far behind in every aspect of poker that talking to you is a waste of time. but i will humor you by looking at the score that indicate over 3 months you needed 22 cashes to make 4395 points with an average of 199.- with 19 cashes i m crushing you and 300 average.not counting todays win that takes this poor canadian player to the 1st position overall with 6300 points or 315 average.
    I LOVE TO WIN
    i saluted you from the top and you looking at a donk ass.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  18. #18
    bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 13,288

    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    waves, in any real poker scenario (and not the b.s. equalizer programmed SBR poker room software) you get busted so hard and fast you'd be sent flying out of the casino.
    Thanks for further demonstrating your ignorance Donkey. Anyone who has played in my tourney's, knows my playing style is TAG (tight- aggressive). Conversely, you're just a F-A-G (fruitcake-assclown-gaylord).

    I have the same style of play live, as I do online. My TAG style is obviously not conducive to "getting busted hard & fast," whether it be online or live. I only have the most daily cashes over the last four years, burying your statement.

  19. #19
    bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 13,288

    Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    Dear bobby :
    you are so far behind in every aspect of poker that talking to you is a waste of time. but i will humor you by looking at the score that indicate over 3 months you needed 22 cashes to make 4395 points with an average of 199.- with 19 cashes i m crushing you and 300 average.not counting todays win that takes this poor canadian player to the 1st position overall with 6300 points or 315 average.
    I LOVE TO WIN
    i saluted you from the top and you looking at a donk ass.
    SBR consistently rewards your fish style of play, congrats. Not a playing style I'd be proud of. Tell me what your 6,300 pts & 315 pt average gets, are you ignorantly suggesting 1st place gets you something different than 12th place?

    Talk to me when you actually achieve something different than 47 other players. Let's see you lead Canada with the most WC finals victories & win the 2017 WC. We won't be hearing from you.

    You also ignorantly suggested I won't make any WC team, I'm still waiting for you to put your pts where your mouth is.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 04-26-17 at 07:31 PM.

  20. #20
    sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-10
    Posts: 2,697
    Betpoints: 315

    i knew it was too much for you to understand try to talk theoretical physics to a janitor,

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  21. #21
    Auto Donk
    Show your world to me, bitch....
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 41,275

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Thanks for further demonstrating your ignorance Donkey. Anyone who has played in my tourney's, knows my playing style is TAG (tight- aggressive). Conversely, you're just a F-A-G (fruitcake-assclown-gaylord).

    I have the same style of play live, as I do online. My TAG style is obviously not conducive to "getting busted hard & fast," whether it be online or live. I only have the most daily cashes over the last four years, burying your statement.
    waves, youre "style" is F A G....


    as for you not getting busted hard and fast, the one time you sat in on a Saturday Omaha game, i felted you and sent you to the rail on your second or third hand..... And you were too much of a "no-game" pussy to even chance rebuying against a far superior player

    so stfu, and stick to flippin' you pathetic F A G.....

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  22. #22
    bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 13,288

    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    as for you not getting busted hard and fast, the one time you sat in on a Saturday Omaha game, i felted you and sent you to the rail on your second or third hand..... And you were too much of a "no-game" pussy to even chance rebuying against a far superior player
    I played Omaha H/L many times & have done very well overall, as my ROI suggests. The hand you're referring to I pushed preflop with a monster hand. Your Donkey ass called & sucked out as usual, it happens. Omaha is flipping in those frequent preflop shove instances, you're just too stupid to realize it.

    stick to flippin'
    I do for the most part...It's why my poker ROI is a whopping 860%, compared to your pathetic ROI of 26.79%. It's the same reason why I accumulate pts easily & never solicited a loan, while you're a constant broke dikk begging for loans.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 04-26-17 at 09:27 PM.

  23. #23
    bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 13,288

    Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    i knew it was too much for you to understand try to talk theoretical physics to a janitor,
    It is hard for me to understand why you're a janitor, never realized you & fellow Canuck JayVegas have common professions.

  24. #24
    Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-12-11
    Posts: 7,626
    Betpoints: 218

    Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    i knew it was too much for you to understand try to talk theoretical physics to a janitor,
    With respect sin, I think you're off base on this one. Most janitors work hard performing a valuable service (instead of leaching off of others' hard work), have at least average integrity (instead of being laughably hypocritical) and are at least savvy enough to recognize when they don't know anything about the subject being discussed (instead of just trying to pretend they have a clue). For those reasons and more, comparing bobbo to a janitor is a disservice to janitors everywhere. Those of us who served were essentially only qualified for janitorial duty when we started out, but it's safe to say we were still men in ways bobbo can only pretend to be

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  25. #25
    Auto Donk
    Show your world to me, bitch....
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 41,275

    Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    . . . , but it's safe to say we were still men in ways bobbo can only pretend to be
    pretty sure he's transitioning into "Roberta"......





    for the record, and you know how much I cant stand the guy, I have to give credit where credit is due: his rack is coming in nicely.....

    actually, i guess it's "racks are coming in nicely".... those small flappy a's just beneath the b's are starting to show promise, as well.....

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  26. #26
    sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-10
    Posts: 2,697
    Betpoints: 315

    Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    With respect sin, I think you're off base on this one. Most janitors work hard performing a valuable service (instead of leaching off of others' hard work), have at least average integrity (instead of being laughably hypocritical) and are at least savvy enough to recognize when they don't know anything about the subject being discussed (instead of just trying to pretend they have a clue). For those reasons and more, comparing bobbo to a janitor is a disservice to janitors everywhere. Those of us who served were essentially only qualified for janitorial duty when we started out, but it's safe to say we were still men in ways bobbo can only pretend to be
    you stand correct Trip, I disrespect the janitorial hard working honest people .
    explaining something to bobby...............is like trying to teach algebra to a monkey

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  27. #27
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 24,516
    Betpoints: 5582

    I'm rooting for Donk and bobby to qualify for the same team
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/02/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  28. #28
    bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 13,288

    Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    With respect sin, I think you're off base on this one.

  29. #29
    bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 13,288

    Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    I disrespect the janitorial hard working honest people.
    Then I suggest you find some self respect & a new profession, you owe your fellow janitor JayVegas an apology as well.

  30. #30
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,668
    Betpoints: 8317

    Speaking of "owing" where are my fukking points Bob, you scamming fukktard

  31. #31
    Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-12-11
    Posts: 7,626
    Betpoints: 218

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Then I suggest you find some self respect & a new profession, you owe your fellow janitor JayVegas an apology as well.
    Aside from your usual idiotic pretending that someone else said something different, janitors provide a necessary service in exchange for payment. Compared to a scammer like you, who leaches off forced charity and can't even keep your word for pizza points, anyone who provides value has a leg up on a lowlife like you

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  32. #32
    bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 13,288

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Speaking of "owing" where are my fukking points Bob, you scamming fukktard
    If you can prove I owe you Jay, I'll gladly pay.

    You didn't make any over payment, you were simply paying interest on your late payment as agreed, at the generous interest rate I provided.

    That's gratitude for ya, next time I'm jacking up the interest rate on all your late payments broke dikk.

  33. #33
    bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 13,288

    Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    janitors provide a necessary service in exchange for payment.
    Absolutely Tripe, I appreciate you & Jay's hard janitorial work for low pay.

    It's not easy cleaning up Waves skid marks after massive dumps.

    I also would like to apologize for all my upper decker dumps, I realize that's a lot of extra cleanup work for you janitors.

  34. #34
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,668
    Betpoints: 8317

    You had 80,000.00 betpoints when you scammed me.
    Now look at you.


    I'm sure you used your bet points to hedge millions in real bets

    But truth be told your just a losing gambler who's still trying to grind his way out of pubically subsidized housing.

  35. #35
    Auto Donk
    Show your world to me, bitch....
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 41,275

    yep, ol waves had around 80,000 pts when he stiffed DownSouth on the bet he proposed and lost on its own terms.....

    f'n scarm artist is losing all his points now anyway..... he should've done the right thing and paid off DownSouth, at least he wouldn't be known as the "GREATEST ALL TIME SBR STIFF AND SCAM ARTIST"....... NOW, he's gonna wind up with no points and that title.....

    what a f'n idiot.....

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


12 Last
Top