MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

NHL: Stl/Min Game 3: 86% System?

Apparently there is an 86% system for this game three match up. Does anyone know what this system is?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

Probably some kind of martingale system. Only people who dont understand math will play these kind of systems and its just a matter of time until they get buried.

MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by jayc88 View Post
    Probably some kind of martingale system. Only people who dont understand math will play these kind of systems and its just a matter of time until they get buried.
    NO, its definitely not martingale. I don't bet blindly with systems but i am still curious.

I cashed nicely on st. louis moneyline in game 1 and 2 as small plays because i didn't like the way minnesota played down the stretch before the playoffs and the odd value was too good to pass on st. louis. today i am not sure...with gun to my head iwould take st. louis but i passed but then saw this and i am curious what thesystem is.....i am almost certain the system calls for minnesota.....and i am guessing itssomething like if the higher seed gets swept at home to open the series, take the higher seed on the road for game 3......i remember seeing something like that last year. but no way i am taking minnesota as favorite on the road.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

any 'system' giving out >80% is a FADE