RobbieStacks
    RobbieStacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Why do the coaches of the 1 seeds stay on the sideline all game long?

I mean if you're playing a 16 seed that you're favored by like 28 against, why not hang around for a the first twenty minutes, and then when you go up by 15, head to the bar and come back later or go to the overpriced concession places inside the arena itself?

They're coaching so hard when the team could basically coach itself and win by a lot 99/100 times, so why don't the coaches just chill out instead of micromanaging when there's no way they can lose because it's like Mike Tyson fighting a featherweight. Just don't get it. <strike></strike>

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

They need everyone to know its all about them, not the student athletes.

lol

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Robbie what are your thoughts on me Kentucky and UCLA overs? Seems that these lower seeds can't stop higher seeds from scoring and are also doing enough for overs to hit.

RobbieStacks

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    They need everyone to know its all about them, not the student athletes.

lol

If I'm coaching Syracuse and we're up by 25 on the 16 seed Grand Canyon Antelopes and we're not even at halftime yet, I'm heading to the bar for an hour or so, downing some good brew and chilling before I come back to the arena later on when the game's almost over.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3374

But then you wouldn't be the coach

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

Robbie, how many times did you get dropped on your head growing up?

RobbieStacks

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    Robbie what are your thoughts on me Kentucky and UCLA overs? Seems that these lower seeds can't stop higher seeds from scoring and are also doing enough for overs to hit.

Oh man I don't really have a read on those. I think one's going over and one's going under, so I wanna say UCLA over 91 and Kentucky under 86.5, but it's so tough.

I love Over 162.5 in the UCLA/Kent State game though. Kent's gonna put up a crap ton of points against UCLA's very suspect defense.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25244

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieStacks View Post
    If I'm coaching Syracuse and we're up by 25 on the 16 seed Grand Canyon Antelopes and we're not even at halftime yet, I'm heading to the bar for an hour or so, downing some good brew and chilling before I come back to the arena later on when the game's almost over.
    Thunder the Antelope is one hell of a mascot tho...Love that thing

Mackballs

Oh man I don't really have a read on those. I think one's going over and one's going under, so I wanna say UCLA over 91 and Kentucky under 86.5, but it's so tough.

I love Over 162.5 in the UCLA/Kent State game though. Kent's gonna put up a crap ton of points against UCLA's very suspect defense.
    Aight I like that UCLA over too. Let's eat

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Too bad Princeton didn't just beat Georgetown in the 80s. One damn shot, and they had it. A one seed will go down. Not in my lifetime, but eventually.

RobbieStacks

I think the closest was Western Carolina vs. Purdue, which ended exactly like this year's Notre Dame vs. Princeton game.

Mackballs

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Too bad Princeton didn't just beat Georgetown in the 80s. One damn shot, and they had it. A one seed will go down. Not in my lifetime, but eventually.
    Cuse that depends on a lot of things. Your age and health are huge factors. If you're under 45 and have an acceptable BMI and don't do hard drugs weekly then there's a decent shot you'll see it before you go man

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I mean if you're playing a 16 seed that you're favored by like 28 against, why not hang around for a the first twenty minutes, and then when you go up by 15, head to the bar and come back later or go to the overpriced concession places inside the arena itself?

They're coaching so hard when the team could basically coach itself and win by a lot 99/100 times, so why don't the coaches just chill out instead of micromanaging when there's no way they can lose because it's like Mike Tyson fighting a featherweight. Just don't get it.
    You can't believe half of what comes out of your mouth? Could you actually imagine Coach K rolling to the Concession Stand and coming back with Nachos and a Coke while the game is on? Dude step away

RobbieStacks

That would be badass. Nachos, coke, and some shades.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6765

they coach hard all game because they want the team to be playing their best heading into the next round of the tourney.... Jesus