krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

How good is Illinois St.?

They have been a money train since christmas time, just smashing everyone. But it's all weak opponents. Anyone have a strong opinion on if they are a legit team, or just beating up on a weak conference.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

I think its more about their schedule. They have played one game vs a top conference which was TCU and lost by 9 giving up 80 points. They cant stifle bigger conference teams that have more size and have several scorers that can beat them off the dribble. They have a good winning model for their league but don't have the size to be able to do the same thing to teams they would face in the tournament. To win a game or two they would have to become a better shooting team because they will get owned on the boards, unlike now.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Paris Lee is quite good, but too small for NBA I imagine at around 5'11 185ish (unless he channels his inner Isaiah Thomas)

Either way, I have watched a decent amount of their games, cohesive squad

Agree they need to play a good team to see how that goes

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

They are good. Don't sleep on them. They are scrappy and hustle. Paris Lee is solid and other weapons step up.

qman16
    qman16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

I bet them last night..i had them winning by 17 and they won by 20 covering 11.........anybody got any other teams they like......I been waiting for Gonzo to play....they have been killing it out west..at Santa Clara -13.....and I play against MIZZOU..they wont win a game in the SEC... I had them last night...bought a pt and they tied Bama at -12!

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Midd tenn state is similar to ill state. They seem to own their competition. They have an experienced team with some good players and play great d. Pick spots with them like ill state and you cant go wrong.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

sneaky good but not under radar any more