bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Mexicans you better be running like deer towards that border!

All the US-selling factories (80% of industry in Mexico) will hit the road whether they are US owned companies or not....Ford immediately cancelled (in mid-build mind you) a 1.6 BILLION Mexican factory

On top of that all indications are that construction of a wall on our southern border will begin soon after inauguration

Mexico will have nothing left but burritos and meth to export...if you thought Mexico was bad before post-Trump it may not even exist

Mexicans just a tip...if I was a Mexican I'd pack my tacos and beans up and get on my donkey heading north immediately...once that wall is built you are ******!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    All the US-selling factories (80% of industry in Mexico) will hit the road whether they are US owned companies or not....Ford immediately cancelled (in mid-build mind you) a 1.6 BILLION Mexican factory

On top of that all indications are that construction of a wall on our southern border will begin soon after inauguration

Mexico will have nothing left but burritos and meth to export...if you thought Mexico was bad before post-Trump it may not even exist

Mexicans just a tip...if I was a Mexican I'd pack my tacos and beans up and get on my donkey heading north immediately...once that wall is built you are ******!
    Do you think that would be good for the United States?

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

If you think a wall stop those folks from coming over you have another thing coming

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

The Mexicans are harmless

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

America 1st

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

This is Mexico's fault. Instead of trying to establish their own economy, they lean on the USA to bring in the jobs, or allow them to illegally cross the border so they can western unon half of their dollars to Mexico's economy. We're cutting off economical welfare to another country as far as I'm concerned. They deserve what happens to them.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump is winning

Taking America back

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    The Mexicans are harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Both these quotes had absolutely nothing to do with what the OP of this thread was about...but its nice to get the auto-racist labeling leftards who have dismantled the Democratic party in here....thank you for nominating a candidate so incompetent and so corrupt that every person with a functioning braincell voted the other way despite your fake news media's endless corrupt establishment propaganda.

Now go beat off to Hillary and post what a racist everyone is like always when they say things that have nothing to do with race.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

I was trying to get gas in Rosarito yesterday and let's just say it was interesting

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/pickup-...r-850067523569

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I was trying to get gas in Rosarito yesterday and let's just say it was interesting

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/pickup-...r-850067523569
    Exhibit A