Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good sporting entertainment yesterday

UK/UNC- I got a little tired of the constant ball hog stuff but number 0 and Monk for UK were pretty amazing. The Heels were resilient though and I worried when Meeks fouled out right after watching a terrible 3 possessions from this player named Bradley that they might not even stand a chance. Dude lost rebound on 1n1 out of bounds, then fouled a guy, then missed a dunk...grr. Bottom line I wanted a Heels win and it didn't happen but very entertaining. That game alone makes me look forward to MM. Deadpool Max Entertainment rating 96/100.

Stanford/Texas VBall- I'm ticked the Horns lost and still on mini tilt. I don't understand what happened in that game. Paulina one of our 2 seniors just did not come to play. It looked like straight garbage no chemistry whatsoever. I still say we have the best player in vball in Ebony but that performance especially dropping 6-0 in the third set was devastating to watch. Bottom line on this game is we lost but there is no question we still got the best looking gals in the final four...Minny is a close second. Burnt some Orange and green on this game but was still fun to watch. We will be back next year! Deadpool ME rating 69/100.

App State/Toledo- Watched pretty much all of this. I didn't like the fourth down pootch kick from the QB at midfield from Coach Satterfield but mad props on playing to win it. Faked a field goal that didn't work then got the defense to get it back on 3 and out and hit the winning FG. Probably best game I watched all day and the lone winner on the losing NCAA card for me. Deadpool ME rating 87/100.

20/20 on ABC- Abandoned kid in a manger looking for his birth parents, DVR'd it probably WNW. Possibly could be the story of joeblow20/20 in the ncaa subforums currently in a battle with Eddy Money... not sure though. Deadpool ME rating tbd.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

UTSA TD buried me. Bob Davie is a bum. Not super entertaining for me, but passed out after that game. When I couldn't send 500 to bet on the Dolphins. My bank is declining this BTC shit now. Just can't win lately.

Hope most did well, and do so again today.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh make no mistake I didn't have a profitable day either Cuse lost around 75 down 6 for the week, extremely frustrating yesterday from that perspective. Here's to a good Sunday

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Hope you destroy the books today.

I hope everyone does.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

Get it back today. Still on tilt from new mexico loss. But got most back with oregon HooPS.