unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 143

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Sounds like he wasn't assassinated

thats too bad for America
    He was cheered, but it was to be expected, the stadium was filled with educated people

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Obama was better for the military than just about any president ever

He was the best thing that happened to special forces, he withdrew them feom terrible wars that were thrust upon them by republican lawmakers beholden to the war machine

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I never heard that. Is that a recent announcement?

Ya...Vern signed off at the end of the game

http://www.cbssports.com/college-foo...lege-football/

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Let's just drop the "elect" part of title at this point.

recon1
    Yep

Obama was better for the military than just about any president ever

He was the best thing that happened to special forces, he withdrew them feom terrible wars that were thrust upon them by republican lawmakers beholden to the war machine
    FYI: H. Clinton supported the wars after 911 and she also helped create ISIS/ISIL. Put Libya in a civil war after "She came. she saw and he died" The obama admin has caused more war and death in world than all others combined. obama is the King of ordering drone strikes at weddings and other gatherings to kill one alleged terrorist suspect. More-than-likely the "Terrorist" refused CIA orders to play a roll in CIA White House attacks. Hey, just throw a "terrorist" logo on your enemy and drop bombs right?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Ya...Vern signed off at the end of the game

http://www.cbssports.com/college-foo...lege-football/
    class act. I will miss him on Saturdays

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    FYI: H. Clinton supported the wars after 911 and she also helped create ISIS/ISIL. Put Libya in a civil war after "She came. she saw and he died" The obama admin has caused more war and death in world than all others combined. obama is the King of ordering drone strikes at weddings and other gatherings to kill one alleged terrorist suspect. More-than-likely the "Terrorist" refused CIA orders to play a roll in CIA White House attacks. Hey, just throw a "terrorist" logo on your enemy and drop bombs right?
    Ya, she was nearly as bad a candidate as Trump, her problems were just different.

I swore long before she was ever sec of state that I would never again vote for a Bush or a Clinton. Thats a lifetime promise.

I

recon1
    Yep

Ya, she was nearly as bad a candidate as Trump, her problems were just different.

I swore long before she was ever sec of state that I would never again vote for a Bush or a Clinton. Thats a lifetime promise.

I
    See this is the kinda thinking that you need to stick with and the Kracken that says we may have a glimmer of hope in. Deep down you know the game, no damn difference between these globalist Repubs or Demos.
    Trump appears to be a wildcard and not apart of the machine. Now he is selecting a lot of Neocons to high level positions and this is a cause for concern. At the end of the day all any American can ask for is that the Feds reduce size and get back to the business of protecting the country and looking after the States as a whole and States to govern inside parameters of Bill-of-Rights and Constitution. It really is pretty simple.

BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status
    BetweenHerCheeks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

Is ANYONE surprised that Trump was at the game and Obama was not?

THINK ABOUT IT, Obamas last army navy game as president as he doesnt show up...what a complete fuking asshole racist clown

First 12