Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

LOL at People Betting on Blake Bortles Against Denver's Legendary Defense

Not only is Bortles the worst starting qb in the nfl, he's missing Chris Ivory, Allen Hurns, and Yeldon is banged up big time. This is going to be a straight disaster for Bortles. He will give Lynch the ball in prime field position for drive after drive. This is going to be a straight shit show. Denver is going to slaughter Bortles.

This could easily be a blowout with Denver winning 27-0. Bortles isn't gonna score a td...watch.

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Do you like laying points with Paxton Lynch making his first road start? Game has the feel of a 16-13 type.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

So legendary they couldn't stop the Chiefs shit offense last week right?

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Comparing one of the best coached teams in the NFL with a competent QB, one of the best offensive lines in the NFL, a good RB, a bunch of trick plays, a dominant defense that could get the ball back -- to Jax?

Good call.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom View Post
    Do you like laying points with Paxton Lynch making his first road start? Game has the feel of a 16-13 type.
    Lynch will be fine. Denver D is going to destroy Bortles. Bortles will be lucky to get 5 first downs all game. Denver isn't scoring 16 points... No chance. They're gonna be starting from the 50 yard line every drive.

calvin34242
    Update your status
    calvin34242's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

i think denver's defense will have more touchdowns than bortles will

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Denver has no qb

Qb league

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Comparing one of the best coached teams in the NFL with a competent QB, one of the best offensive lines in the NFL, a good RB, a bunch of trick plays, a dominant defense that could get the ball back -- to Jax?

Good call.
    Oh I didn't realize KC was the best at everything, that's how Denver lost. Ya, Jags have zero chance. They might as well call the game off now

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

QB league, Arizona is the #1 defense in the league and they lose every game.

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Not only is Bortles the worst starting qb in the nfl, he's missing Chris Ivory, Allen Hurns, and Yeldon is banged up big time. This is going to be a straight disaster for Bortles. He will give Lynch the ball in prime field position for drive after drive. This is going to be a straight shit show. Denver is going to slaughter Bortles.

This could easily be a blowout with Denver winning 27-0. Bortles isn't gonna score a td...watch.
    Hmmm.....Think its that easy huh

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    QB league, Arizona is the #1 defense in the league and they lose every game.
    Number 1 D? Based on what? The awful offensive division they play in? Maybe the worst division in terms of offense in the last 50 years. Is that what you're basing your number 1 D on?

Goat Milk

Oh I didn't realize KC was the best at everything, that's how Denver lost. Ya, Jags have zero chance. They might as well call the game off now
    Jags do have zero chance.

They may not even score.

Denver D will score more points than Jax offense.

Paxton lynch basically has to make 5-10 throws to win the game.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Jags do have zero chance.

They may not even score.

Denver D will score more points than Jax offense.

Paxton lynch basically has to make 5-10 throws to win the game.
    Not saying they aren't going to win. They do have a good defense but Denver is going on the road with a backup QB. Jags have been competitive in their home games this year and their defense isn't that bad. I just don't think it will be that easy. Jags have scored at least 14 in every game this season. Who is to say Lynch won't make mistakes? Plus all the pressure is on Denver, they can't lose if they want to keep pace going across the country to play. I wouldn't say it's such a gimme game

rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

Ivory loss is definitely big. Jags need him to attack denver's weak run defense and set up play action otherwise just relying on Blake "pick 6" Bortles. Lynch didn't look great in his 1St real start against Atlanta but refuse to believe he's much of a step down from siemian. I mean they were close in training camp so now with some experience and full week with starters should be enough here. Who knows maybe Jags ready to start tanking as well. I don't about 27-0 but think Denver the right side for sure

rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

Something to remember also is Jags home field virtually worthless. Probably worth 1 pt if even that.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Or maybe they are betting against Lynch.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Bortles sucks, tell me something I don't already know Goat.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Number 1 D? Based on what? The awful offensive division they play in? Maybe the worst division in terms of offense in the last 50 years. Is that what you're basing your number 1 D on?
    No, I believe he is basing his #1 rating on total defense, which they are #1 in, and #1 in least amout of yards given up.
    Denver and Arizona are #1 and #1a when it comes to passing defense, now pay attention here, here's the good part, Arizona is a top ten rush defense unit, while Denver is pretty much bottom of the barrel when it comes to run defense.

So, the reason why Arizona is the top ranked defense is because they are just as good as Denver in pass defense, but unlike Denver, Arizona can stop Ray Charles rushing the ball.

Oh, by the way, guess who is #3 in pass defense in the NFL, win valuable prizes.
    Need a clue?
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/t...sition/defense

Denver -3 on the road is the biggest square bet on the board Sunday.

Lynch will have more picks than TD's Sunday.

Not for nothing, Denver lost last week because they have shit for brains as a head coach.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

I don't see how either team is gonna score. This could be a soccer game style final.

KickShootThrow
    Make SBR Sharp Again!
    KickShootThrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

goat milk you are definitely right,

but why does the line keep moving down on denver?

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I don't see how either team is gonna score. This could be a soccer game style final.
    You are correct.
    There is a reason why the total is 38.5 my friend.
    Under 38.5 is a much better play than either side.

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Steve Nash Stepping Out

You are all over it.........Broncos always had issues with the Jags.....Hmmmm I think History in that Matchup might Favor the Jags
    Iam not Really a history or trends Guy.....Leaning to the fact that this may be one of those SITUATIONAL Games ....Pertaining to the Schedule
    Either Way A Game Indeed

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Dont feel bad neither has 19 of the last 22 teams that played us

House

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I'll tell you what I think ,I think the Denver defense is what 6th in the NFL in takeaways and the Jags are first in giving it away , I can see the defense getting one , or at least setting the table over and over , short field is gonna be the agenda for Denver this week ..... Denver is gonna score ... I dont know about the Jags though ... 20-10 kinda game

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by rizespor View Post
    Ivory loss is definitely big. Jags need him to attack denver's weak run defense and set up play action otherwise just relying on Blake "pick 6" Bortles. Lynch didn't look great in his 1St real start against Atlanta but refuse to believe he's much of a step down from siemian. I mean they were close in training camp so now with some experience and full week with starters should be enough here. Who knows maybe Jags ready to start tanking as well. I don't about 27-0 but think Denver the right side for sure
    And the Falcon defense is brutal.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Denver is gonna score .
    Not with Lynch and the Jax pass defense.
    Sqaure Bronco bettors going to get hammered.

House

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Not with Lynch and the Jax pass defense.
    Sqaure Bronco bettors going to get hammered.
    They got hammered last week this week they cover ..... Im a Chiefs fan by the way

stevenash

Im a Chiefs fan by the way
    I figured that out lol.
    And I think you guys have a chance of doing some damage in the playoffs.

I'm a Royals fan btw.

House

I figured that out lol.
    And I think you guys have a chance of doing some damage in the playoffs.

I'm a Royals fan btw.
    I played baseball with Bret Saberhagen is HS ... Cleveland High in Reseda Ca Reid needs to pull his head out of his ass and the offense needs to get its shit together and yup , we should be able to do something in the playoffs

stevenash

I played baseball with Bret Saberhagen is HS ... Cleveland High in Reseda Ca Reid needs to pull his head out of his ass and the offense needs to get its shit together and yup , we should be able to do something in the playoffs
    I could tell you who I played against, but I'd be dating myself.

Goat Milk

No, I believe he is basing his #1 rating on total defense, which they are #1 in, and #1 in least amout of yards given up.
    Denver and Arizona are #1 and #1a when it comes to passing defense, now pay attention here, here's the good part, Arizona is a top ten rush defense unit, while Denver is pretty much bottom of the barrel when it comes to run defense.

So, the reason why Arizona is the top ranked defense is because they are just as good as Denver in pass defense, but unlike Denver, Arizona can stop Ray Charles rushing the ball.

Oh, by the way, guess who is #3 in pass defense in the NFL, win valuable prizes.
    Need a clue?
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/t...sition/defense

Denver -3 on the road is the biggest square bet on the board Sunday.

Lynch will have more picks than TD's Sunday.

Not for nothing, Denver lost last week because they have shit for brains as a head coach.
    Arizona plays in a division with the Seahawks, Rams, and 49ers.... You realize that those are 3 of the worst offensive teams in the NFL, right? Which will inflate their defensive stats...

Denver has also been playing without Demarcus Ware for half the year, Talib has been out, which compromises their ability to stack the box and stop the run....

The simple fact that you're looking at numbers shows you don't know Denver's team that well.

Also...it would make sense that Jax is 3 in pass D...considering teams get ahead on them like 20-0 before they run/punt rest of the game and jags score in garbage time.

Denver biggest square bet?

So the superbowl champs are gonna be eliminated from playoff contention by Jax. That's what you're saying... Please think about this statement before putting your money on Jax.

Goat Milk

Nash looking up ESPN stats lol. Denver is 100% a lock to win tomorrow. 100%. Anyone that says otherwise doesn't watch NFL closely.

House

I could tell you who I played against, but I'd be dating myself.
    We actually played on the same team for about 3 years .
    Last edited by House; 12-03-16 at 11:05 PM.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by KickShootThrow View Post
    goat milk you are definitely right,
    but why does the line keep moving down on denver?
    There's some money coming in on the jags too. Don't look at the line movement. 1 game doesn't matter to Vegas. They're in this business for the next 200 years. With hundreds of games per day. 1 game doesn't mean anything if they get hammered on it. You will lose your mind if you try and follow line movement as your main tactic for capping. Wasted time.

Here is the simple question:

Are the broncos going to be eliminated from playoff contention by the Jags. Yes or no.

Goat Milk

Broncos close the season playing

Pats
    Chiefs
    Radiers

If they don't beat the Jags their season is over. Simple as that.
    Von Miller? Ware? Denver secondary? Vs. Allen robinson and Denard Robinson?

Yeah Nash, the "Sharp Bet" is definitely on Robinson, Bortles, and Robinson.

Good call. Those guys are elite player.

12 Last