daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Western Michigan tonight

Biggest game in school history. Ohio's defense isn't bad but they are up against a juggernaut by MAC standards. This one will get out of hand as Western plays for a New Years 6 bowl

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post

Biggest game in school history. Ohio's defense isn't bad but they are up against a juggernaut by MAC standards. This one will get out of hand as Western plays for a New Years 6 bowl
    They're expecting 50,000+ downtown Detroit tonight for this game at Ford Field. Better believe mostly Broncos fans. They're excited.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Daner I like it. Line going the wrong way but this is a blowout imo. I like Colorado +8.5 as well.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Have them in a teaser with the over

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    They're expecting 50,000+ downtown Detroit tonight for this game at Ford Field. Better believe mostly Broncos fans. They're excited.
    Kalamazoo is only 2 hours away.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

Daner I like it. Line going the wrong way but this is a blowout imo. I like Colorado +8.5 as well.

I lean Colorado getting over a td. Not sure what I'll do. Both teams in unknown territory. Washington has everything to play for, but teams in this position are sometimes crushed under the huge amount of pressure they are under. Not to mention Colorado is a pretty solid team. I may look at a 1h under or a TT under here

GL Jaker

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom View Post
    Yep, and majority of alumni live in metro Detroit anyway.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

All Broncos here. Ohio has a solid D but so does WMich. Ohio is incapable of putting up many points. Blowout!

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom View Post
    More important than that the entire metro area of Detroit is stuffed full of WMU alum, or family members. Even if you don't have any affiliation for WMU, if you live in that metro area you hate anything Ohio related. Sure plenty of die-hard fans of Ohio will have no problem making that drive, but how many can there be? This is a home game for WMU and should be considered that way

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Should be interesting game

Look into teasers padded on weekend

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

I just got off the phone with my buddy that lives in Kalamazoo, and he is a WMU grad. He follows this shit closely... I know opinions are like assholes but when he has an opinion I have learned you had better listen. He is consumed with sports and such, he does not wager.

He told me WMU originally was allocated 30k tix, and they had to request a shitload more. They opened up the upper deck... I would expect a 75% max crowd. Enough for it to be loud. My buddy also told me he would project a score of about 52-23 or so. You can say he is a homer, but he also told me WMU would have trouble with NIU a month back... he was correct went to OT

TheChamp1
    TheChamp1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6383

How will it be 50,000 and mostly Broncos fans? They don't even have 15,000 fans ha

BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status
    BetweenHerCheeks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

Ohio is a solid squad, I'm all over the +17 with a tinkle on the ML

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Not a lot of action in Vegas, and the little action there is is wagering on Ohio. Line down to 16 1/2 at some shops.

jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

Well that was a diastema for WMU point spread backers... Looked so good at half time too.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by jonal View Post
    Well that was a diastema for WMU point spread backers... Looked so good at half time too.
    Not to be mean but what game were you watching? The fact that W Mich wasn't winning by 4 tds at the half was cause for concern. Ohio couldn't get a 1st down and turned the ball over 2 straight times deep in their own territory and W Mich basically turned all of that into nothing.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Whenever it was 9-0 after WMU couldn't punch it in on the goal line, they were in trouble. Then they played not to lose in the 2nd half. If Western make it to the Cotton whoever plays them should smack them around pretty good if that other team shows up

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Not to be mean but what game were you watching? The fact that W Mich wasn't winning by 4 tds at the half was cause for concern. Ohio couldn't get a 1st down and turned the ball over 2 straight times deep in their own territory and W Mich basically turned all of that into nothing.
    Still if WM scores on the 1st drive of the 2h, they are covering. Kudos to Ohio, played a heck of a game.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

did he win?