stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

I didn't realize alt righters call classic conservatives cuckservatives. The things you learn in the gross depths of the likes of 4chan, 8chan, breitbart etc

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    http://gawker.com/a-complete-list-of...ers-1764151188

This article was entertaining to read, also the quotes from the Donald sound exactly like his campaigning. Sounds like a used car salesman. Not gonna lie though, I'm about to start talking up everything I sell to see if it actually works (it got him into the Oval Office so it just might)

And, yes, I know it's a gawker article but that doesn't change the fact he made the quotes and all of these businesses failed miserably. The commentary is entertaining.
    I find this post ironic, given that you linked to an article from the dude in your avatar that is basically putting that outfit out of business

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    I find this post ironic, given that you linked to an article from the dude in your avatar that is basically putting that outfit out of business
    Haha very true, but the avatar is just for the hamburger league

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11612

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    I said I wasn't delusional, never spoke of anyone else'ss delusions(but no need to read, you're already certain). And I want a middle ground candidate, which was probably a poor choice of words on my part. By middle ground I mean a candidate that will speak to everyone rather than pandering to whatever specific groups they have targeted. Dems for years have pandered to minorities painting the right as top to bottom racists with any thought or idea they had. Trump did same this year pandering to the angry redneck they took our jobs crowd with talk of building the wall which anyone with half a brain knew was a crock of garbage.

We need to be able to sit down and discuss immigration without everyone labeling everyone involved as a bigot, racists or whatever. We need to be able to discuss ways to improve the lives of the poor, uneducated lower class in a productive manner without all the attacks.

But you're right, I'm obviously a self righteous, fence sitter just making things worse. We need to stick to the name calling, chest thumping, protests, riots, and general division we have come to currently.
    Trump is socially liberal and fiscally conservative. Patently false that he panders to "angry rednecks" - and who the fuk is angrier than the leftists that riot when they lose an election? Ridiculous!

Trump is the shiit. Everyone who hates him today are the same ones who gave him zero chance to win in the first place. The reality is Obama set the bar so low that Trump will appear wizardly no matter what he does.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Trump is socially liberal and fiscally conservative. Patently false that he panders to "angry rednecks" - and who the fuk is angrier than the leftists that riot when they lose an election? Ridiculous!

Trump is the shiit. Everyone who hates him today are the same ones who gave him zero chance to win in the first place. The reality is Obama set the bar so low that Trump will appear wizardly no matter what he does.
    Maybe it's just me, but due to Obamacare I'll always be a fan of Obama.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post

Maybe he does, I don't hate him. Hell, im generally more fiscally conservative and lean socially liberal My issue is more with the pointless bickering, protesting, chest thumping, name calling, etc that accomplishes nothing and assures 4 years from now were doing the same thing. Every TV, comments section, newspaper site, message board or whatever has the same crap. And come on "patently false", at least a little pandering, what the penetrate else was that build a wall crap? Guy could have accomplished same thing by stating he was going to deport every illegal convicted of a crime (which is not a terrible idea) but instead goes fairy tale and is gonna build that wall and deport EVERY illegal, and even better yet, get Mexico to pay for it. I live in the South, every redneck here ate that shit up. Hell, most still believe now once he takes over office every one of them Messicans is gone.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

that scale of 1-10

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

I said I wasn't delusional, never spoke of anyone else'ss delusions(but no need to read, you're already certain). And I want a middle ground candidate, which was probably a poor choice of words on my part. By middle ground I mean a candidate that will speak to everyone rather than pandering to whatever specific groups they have targeted. Dems for years have pandered to minorities painting the right as top to bottom racists with any thought or idea they had. Trump did same this year pandering to the angry redneck they took our jobs crowd with talk of building the wall which anyone with half a brain knew was a crock of garbage.

We need to be able to sit down and discuss immigration without everyone labeling everyone involved as a bigot, racists or whatever. We need to be able to discuss ways to improve the lives of the poor, uneducated lower class in a productive manner without all the attacks.

But you're right, I'm obviously a self righteous, fence sitter just making things worse. We need to stick to the name calling, chest thumping, protests, riots, and general division we have come to currently.
    The implication was clear.

That is pure fantasy, people have self interest which they will peruse.

What do you stand for?

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    I didn't realize alt righters call classic conservatives cuckservatives. The things you learn in the gross depths of the likes of 4chan, 8chan, breitbart etc
    Neo-conservatives are trotskyites who came from the left.

I would dispute the assertion that they are either "classical" or "conservative".

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Neo-conservatives are trotskyites who came from the left.

I would dispute the assertion that they are either "classical" or "conservative".
    Sorry, I'm talking about classical conservative within the realm of American politics, not accounting for European movements or others. American political contentions have always been more moderate, relatively speaking.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

The tone at and near the top of page one, was funny as fukk...

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

cuckold

A sexually inadequate husband who accepts his wife's pussy is her solely property and she alone decides which men she will penetrate,even if it means denying her husband. His only access to her pussy is to clean it of the ejaculate of males she chooses to penetrate
    Interesting. Confused as to why anyone would use this as an insult in politics, but what do I know. All these new words that have popped up confuse me. Who knows. I generally try to talk rationally, though I must admit that I do use libtard at times. Only for those that seemingly deserve it, in my mind.

I'm not even a Republican, but definitely not a Democrat. Alrighty, carry on folks. I'll stick to not knowing what the hell all these new words, and descriptions of political views mean.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Interesting. Confused as to why anyone would use this as an insult in politics, but what do I know. All these new words that have popped up confuse me. Who knows. I generally try to talk rationally, though I must admit that I do use libtard at times. Only for those that seemingly deserve it, in my mind.

I'm not even a Republican, but definitely not a Democrat. Alrighty, carry on folks. I'll stick to not knowing what the hell all these new words, and descriptions of political views mean.
    Cuck isn't political dude. It's making fun of dudes that do what their gf says cause they'll do anything to actually have pussy.

First 12