stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Video - take of a song I landed for this hippie chick

She was real cool. Picked up on me at a job I was working on, cute as fuk, very intelligent, funny, great taste in healthy food, all of it. I end up asking her to chill and we do, I buy her beers at this cool little bar she likes, she gets wasted. We go back to this other girl's place and the dudes give me a nice handle I swig on for a bit, it was mad smooth. The hotties get lit and she lets me tease her all night, only to tell me she has a boyfriend who is kind of a douche but he was very good to her at a time when she needed him the most so she will remain loyal. At one point (I've said this before, I know - but not with this pull that came out of it) I whisper to her when I realize I'm not going to get laid "fuk youuuuu" she whispers back in my ear "you wishhhhhh" - it was very hot. She got so blitzed that she led us a few blocks the wrong way to find our cars. It ended via text pics/msgs when her boyfriend sent me some rude shit from her phone and I asked him where he wanted to meet to say that in person, he pussed out of course and she faded.

All in all it's a funny story with a lot more to it that I'm thankful for - I hit some improv on this old Beck tune as a result and I am thankful for the inspiration that led to this take as well.

Salud.
    Last edited by stevek173; 11-28-16 at 05:38 AM.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Stevie....are you in the same facility as Kanye?

That ceiling looks an old office building from the 80's.

Can I buy the song on iTunes?

stevek173

Lol no I am not.

I would give it to you for free but that's Beck's song with some impro man, and I wouldn't want piss the living legend off.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Good harmony!

how much damage was there to the car you backed into in the parking lot on church street?

stevek173

Zilch, and if there was I'd be getting shit for it - trust me.

Ty on the harmony. I like that hasta la vista outro.