Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

good thing the photo isn't of the old "scratch n sniff" variety.....

f'n JJ's been wearing that same gray shirt for f'n weeks on end now, has to be rank as shit.....

i think he's had it on ever since that "kickles" whore hugged him while he was wearing it.....

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Manny I've encountered folks in a certain community that like to give tribute pics to the women they find sexy. Basically you print out a photo of her and splooge all over it. Then you take a picture of the results, aka your jizz all over her picture preferably with cokk showing. You then sent it to the lady whose picture you defiled. Ladies love it knowing you pleasures yourself to them. It's the ultimate compliment.
    this is true, my wife rode me while going thru all the private messages I rec'd on SBR asking for more photos of her rack after I posted this photo of her she took on the beach in Jamaica last Spring in my thread leading up to my 10,000th post video:

they looked so good that day on the beach I had to go and spend five minutes in this place:

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn Coach...roll through Columbus Ohio on your way back

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I told you guys I wear the same shirt every single day what is the big deal here? Richie what are you doing in Columbus Ohio

First 1234