Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Big Hit... Gronk got off easy compared to this guy....

proper way to make a big hit:

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: triplecrown333, and Kermit

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Donk surely this must bring back some memories of some hedonistic wife swapping sexual escapade to run some comparative analysis on this incident

Auto Donk

of course it does, archie....

but no cucks ever had the balls to actually get physical with me when what they thought they wanted to see happen to their wife and what they actually saw happen to their wife didn't jive.... ie, they couldn't handle their wives having, for example, THAT many non-stop orgasms, or handling THAT much dick with ease (confirming their inner fears about not being able to supply enough to truly satisfy her)....

one guy did pick up a golf club he kept above the bedroom door and started talkin' crazy while his wife and I were taking a break between rounds 2 and 3, (swingin it slowly and acting like de niro with the baseball bat in that classic dinner scene from the untouchables, edging closer to us as if he wanted to hit her/me both of us).... she was positioned just in front of me, me spooning her, so she couldn't see my face as I gave him the "glare of death" after first having smiled along with his bullshit..... He saw that look and immediately flinched, then put the club away and went to bed in the other room while we carried on...... she was a professional ballerina with the Houston Ballet.... tiny nymphomaniac .... made my dick look bigger than johnny wad's in his prime.....

another guy just grabbed my bag and dropped it on the bed in protest; his wife never broke stride.... she was bouncing on me, splattering my face each time she took it to the hilt, with her eyes closed, in the "base ball catcher's position." when he stormed out of the room, slammed the door, I tried to get her out of the sexed up trance/rythym she was in, saying to her "do you need to go deal with that,".... she responds, still not having stopped bouncing, "fuk that pussy".....

I think she was talkin' about him, but I stopped her bouncing, held her about halfway on me, and started jackhammering her from underneath..... place got really wet about that time...... never seen every inch of king-sized sheets soaked, from top to bottom, until that night.... Usually, it's just a giant wet circle around me and my partner, covering only about 50-60 percent of the bed's surface area....

ad
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-15-16 at 08:25 AM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

LOL. Look at that crowd of dipshits.

Kermit

Did the tackler have some form of Downs Syndrome or something?

trillz
    trillz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4470

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Looked like it

Auto Donk

i love watching the guy in the anonymous mask.... he throws a few shots at the guy delivering the initial tackle, but when someone yells "cops" or police, he f'n shags ass out the side door!!!!!

other favorite part is some older midwesterner immediately yelling "Hey Old Boy!" right after he delivers the shot....

either the tackler had down's, or was simply out of breath while running a whopping half flight of stairs,..... not to mention multi-tasking.... running, yelling, and planning an attack!!!!

Auto Donk

after further analysis.... I'm pretty confident our conclusions of the tackler being a special needs student or retard are incorrect.... he's just an average student, actually slightly above average student, at The Ohio State University!!!!

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by trillz View Post
    Looked like it

Pretty impressive for a downs guy to leave his feet and blast that guy on stairs and then land on his feet.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Pretty impressive for a downs guy to leave his feet and blast that guy on stairs and then land on his feet.
    all the while screaming that the protester is an "idiot"!!!

and they say special olympics is a "waste of time"! Bullshit!!! His training paid off well, enabling him to steamroll the guy AND stick a perfect landing!!!

PS.... THEY should have arrested the rest of the protesting "idiots" for bullying the retard with that chant as he was being dragged away.....

and for the record, what the fuk were they chanting? "stay, stay, stay," or "gay, gay, gay"????
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-15-16 at 10:17 AM.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I thought it was JJ wearing a hat.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    all the while screaming that the protester is an "idiot"!!!

and they say special olympics is a "waste of time"! Bullshit!!! His training paid off well, enabling him to steamroll the guy AND stick a perfect landing!!!

PS.... THEY should have arrested the rest of the protesting "idiots" for bullying the retard with that chant as he was being dragged away.....

and for the record, what the fuk were they chanting? "stay, stay, stay," or "gay, gay, gay"????
    Change, change, change?

Looked staged to me

Auto Donk

staged or not, that was a pretty serious hit....

I think it's legit....

it's funny as sh*t the way anonymous even pulls his mask down over his face when he hears "police!!!" before running away

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Defenseless receiver.

Targeting.

15 yard penalty. Nothing else to see here.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Fortunately, the protestor was not on my fantasy team.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Change, change, change?

Looked staged to me
    Definitely staged.

Kermit

Charges will not be filed against the young man who tackled the Trump protester because he suffers from Asperger’s Syndrome, but the media was quick to say he was a Trump supporter. Typical media so quick to report the news regardless if it is true or not.

http://thelantern.com/2016/11/protester-tackled-at-anti-trump-rally-working-to-drop-the-charges/

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Nice shoutout to Game of thrones.

Were shouting shame.