KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20256

The Liberals Around Me

I live in a very liberal area. People are acting like it's the end of the world. Like we are going back to slavery or something. On FB people are saying America has been set back 25 years lol.

Regardless of who won the presidency, are you really going to act like your life is over because of one person? If your life depends on one person, then that's just too bad.

Don't be the person who thinks Obama is a Muslim terrorist.

Don't be the person who thinks Trump is the next Hitler.

You just sound dumb.

All will be okay.

And this is coming from a person who did vote Hillary. But in no way am I a Hillary supporter.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mparty

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

A-fukking-men.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

Exactly, well said. It did feel like the world did stop spinning for a moment though. I wish we got set back 25 years. 1991 was a good time.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

People are overreacting as usual. As much as I don't like the character Trump has portrayed during the election, the real problem here isn't the fact he'll be president. I doubt he'll actually change that much. The sad part is this whole entire campaign and what it's showed/confirmed about the world we live in. But hey, business as usual. Life goes on.

lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

lol trump will be here for 8 years

lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    And this is coming from a person who did vote Hillary. But in no way am I a Hillary supporter.

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    People are overreacting as usual. As much as I don't like the character Trump has portrayed during the election, the real problem here isn't the fact he'll be president. I doubt he'll actually change that much. The sad part is this whole entire campaign and what it's showed/confirmed about the world we live in. But hey, business as usual. Life goes on.
    Exactly. People overreact to presidency change like their lives are going to drastically change. That goes for both sides. Conservatives act like their gonna be living the life now that Trump is president. Not all that much will change. Them poor "uneducated whites" think they're gonna ball now, not happening. And liberals who think Trump is gonna take our country back to the days of slavery are off their rockers.

Well said Seto, life goes on. Btw, get your ass in the NBA subforum and get your season long thread going.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Nothing will change for anyone who is established in life.

Mparty
    Mparty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Yeah just like when Obama won. He was going to be giving out free checks to one side. And taking all the guns away from the other

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Nothing will change for anyone who is established in life.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

OP. well said.. i agree whole-heartedly