pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    When you run for president, everything comes out. Plus, I'm pretty sure his own wife accused him of rape in the 90's
    Yah everything comes out like funding the saudis in arms deals, like excepting foreign money for your charity, like colliding with the media to rig the election in your favor, like making jokes about our democratic process and Bernie sanders and all his supporters yah like that shit comes out

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

None of those guys are fit to wipe the White House toilets let alone run our country.

Nothing more establishment than granting your friends and surrogates cabinet appointments

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    None of those guys are fit to wipe the White House toilets let alone run our country.

Nothing more establishment than granting your friends and surrogates cabinet appointments
    Agree.

I completely understand, and agree with, the Republican voters who are fed up and want an anti-establishment candidate to take over. I think to a certain extent, we're all to that point.

But man, did they pick the wrong guy to be their bellwether.

eaglesfan15
    eaglesfan15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

She sounds very educated

Trump loves the uneducated sheep, he's made a living off them

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

At the end of the day, trump has said some bad/dumb things but Hillary has DONE bad things. Regardless, this election should be eye opening to how fukked the two party system has become but nothing will change. We're too far gone I think

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18851

No matter who wins if the people don't hold them accountable nothing will change. If Trump wins IMO most of his voters will think the country is saved & not do a dam thing to force him on his campaign promises.

If Hilary wins I think there will be a push from progressives inside & outside the party for her to stick to the party platform. How effective it will be depends on the size & amount of pressure applied.

eaglesfan15

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    No matter who wins if the people don't hold them accountable nothing will change. If Trump wins IMO most of his voters will think the country is saved & not do a dam thing to force him on his campaign promises.

If Hilary wins I think there will be a push from progressives inside & outside the party for her to stick to the party platform. How effective it will be depends on the size & amount of pressure applied.

Trump voters are sheep, most haven't read his detailed plans on his site just listen to the bs he spews in speeches which he gives no hard policy ideas in.

I'll defeat isis, economy will be amazing believe me, we will build a wall to keep the bad guys out they will pay for it?

Give me a break you delusional idiots, go to a damn NASCAR forum

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan15 View Post
    Trump voters are sheep, most haven't read his detailed plans on his site just listen to the bs he spews in speeches which he gives no hard policy ideas in.

I'll defeat isis, economy will be amazing believe me, we will build a wall to keep the bad guys out they will pay for it?

Give me a break you delusional idiots, go to a damn NASCAR forum
    Trump is a salesman, self promoter, entertainer, & game show host. A face that people know, & people are desperate for anything. Not all that surprising that mass amounts of people fall for his bull shit. The MSM doesn't help as they keep most of the country uniformed.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

She sounds very educated

You guys keep pretending education equates intelligence. False.

Trump supporters earn more money than Hillary supporters. Fact.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

So you're saying this woman in the video is actually intelligent?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    So you're saying this woman in the video is actually intelligent?
    I am saying that just because you go to college for 4 years, doesn't mean you are smart.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I am saying that just because you go to college for 4 years, doesn't mean you are smart.
    Of course on a case-by-case basis, this is true. But by and large, it's unequivocally false.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

and are you trying to equate money with education??? The real reason TrumpThugs earn more money is because the majority of them are old ass white men that have been working for 40 years. It is expected for them to earn more than millennials and fairly new working class. Most of those supporters are in entitled jobs that won't go away until they die or are forced into retirement...

DwightShrute

Of course on a case-by-case basis, this is true. But by and large, it's unequivocally false.
    of course I agree. But also, there's more to being smart than being good at memorize stuff or taking gender studies courses. Also, everyone's definition of smart can be different. I have seen some extremely bright people do nothing with their lives. Is that smart? Not necessarily trying to equate intelligence with money. I have also seen less educated people do some really great things. There's a lot to be said about perseverance, drive and learning life lessons.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    and are you trying to equate money with education??? The real reason TrumpThugs earn more money is because the majority of them are old ass white men that have been working for 40 years. It is expected for them to earn more than millennials and fairly new working class. Most of those supporters are in entitled jobs that won't go away until they die or are forced into retirement...
    Well said. For every small business owner who backs Trump - the guys I have a great deal of respect for - there are so many of these silver-spooned upper-management dudes who are just cashing huge paychecks and clogging up the system until they sail away on their golden parachutes (if they haven't already, and are still voting for Trump).

ROTTINGCHRIST
    ROTTINGCHRIST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1105

She sounds very educated

funny when clueless tards say this, since the majority of democrats killary panders to are liberals and minorities, the two groups with the lowest iq by leaps and bounds

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Just shows how America still is as racist and bigoted as ever
    Points Awarded:

No coincidences gave paco 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave paco 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: No coincidences

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    nope, you seem to be though.

I am just making some points that I know are true.

eaglesfan15

Doubtful, maybe without the outliers. Hillary has Wall street and Silicon Valley idiot. Just proving you know less and less throwing out bs just like your candidate

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Trump has been touting change but he's much of the same old government establishment....

dogkatcher
    dogkatcher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23693

I used to like Rudy back in the day. He's off the reservation now, though.
    Your the racist and you can't handle the truth.

dogkatcher
    dogkatcher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23693

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Explain how that works. Obama has been the most NON-transparent so called president in history and goes totally unaccountable.
    What makes you think Hillary is different than Obama??? They both are treasonous and belong behind bars.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Clinton foundation is a huge criminal enterprise....she has made many screw ups as a politician...he hasn't as he never held office. She is a satanist...putin Russia will make his move on USA if she wins. Please don't tell me he won't cause there will be no winners...he is very head strong and has his reasons.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I don't see the issue. Though, it may be because I'm just an "uneducated" white male.

Who should he put in his cabinet? His business friends? We've known from the beginning that Newt, and Rudy would get a spot. I doubt Reince does. Is it terrible to surround yourself with successful politicians? He obviously can't bring in a cabinet full of outsiders. So, I really don't see the point. Drain the swamp is annoying, but his message remains the same. Regardless if he has some establishment members working for him. Keyword, him.

I assume that regardless of who he would surround himself with, that those opposed to him would find faults in it.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by dogkatcher View Post
    Explain how that works. Obama has been the most NON-transparent so called president in history and goes totally unaccountable.
    What makes you think Hillary is different than Obama??? They both are treasonous and belong behind bars.
    Yes most of them should be behind bars. People have to come together get informed & take to the streets. Its the only way. Mob Rules.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

You have all been duped. Just more of the same. As I've said a million times, he would be as establishment as it gets.

Rudy as AG, Newt as S of S, Reince as C of S.

https://twitter.com/BenjySarlin/stat...01485023375360
    What jobs did Rudy and newt end up with?

How about Christie?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

damn laker you were saving that for 5 weeks

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    damn laker you were saving that for 5 weeks
    You like that?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

not too shabby

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Christie may be the guy in the kitchen at the state of penitentiary. Just hopefully he will make an issue of "lockup"

First 123