kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Tony, how many girls did you bang out in college dorms?

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I loved living in the dorm. It's a one year deal though. Thank goodness I didn't have to live in my fraternity house. No girl wants to be caught staying in a frat house. Of course the house I moved into wasn't that great and burned to the ground my sophomore year.

As far as dorm life, booze, women, drugs and and bunch a guys doing stupid things. They do have RA's, which are older students who are supposed to keep watch over the dorm. Most don't care or if they had a girlfriend, they were never there. Good times but I was happy to move out.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Tony, how many girls did you bang out in college dorms?
    4 plus 3 blowjobs

tony_come

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Not true

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by Hu$tle View Post
    College best time of my life guy. Dont hate what you dont know. Speak for yourself
    best time of your life. sure the parties are great and all that. but who paid for it. student loan that you can never get out of. i suppose after graduation you walked into a fortune 500 company and said i went to college now give me a 50k job. don't think so. they probably said what did you learn or do in college and all you could tell them is that i can tap a keg of beer better than anyone in the dorm. and i got an associates degree in telemarketing.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    best time of your life. sure the parties are great and all that. but who paid for it. student loan that you can never get out of. i suppose after graduation you walked into a fortune 500 company and said i went to college now give me a 50k job. don't think so. they probably said what did you learn or do in college and all you could tell them is that i can tap a keg of beer better than anyone in the dorm. and i got an associates degree in telemarketing.
    Sour Grapes.

Wouldn't trade it for anything.
    Last edited by Ralphie Halves; 10-28-16 at 07:18 AM.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Hell of an experience every man should have for one year.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

most college kids nowadays just drink and smoke weed and become failures in life well the american ones

triplecrown333
    triplecrown333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

its a waste of time, just get a good network going and screw as many as you can...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

another chance to throw another chapter of my sexlife, the undergraduate years, out to the forum....

I'm gonna spare the details, and simply say it started freshman year, the day I first walked into my chemistry lab, saw the hottest big tittied blonde in the lab, parked myself next to her, and two nights later met up with her to finish off the lab work, and f'd two-three hours... she was former swim champ from somewhere in Colorado, with huge natural d's.... found it hard to believe she could swim fast with those melons....

as I was a mere freshman, my junior roomate told me the system of hangin' a sock on the door knob, more to "let me know he was gettin' laid" than vice versa.... he was a bit miffed when he rolled in from the dixie chicken and coujldn't pass out in his own bed, b/c i was still nailin' away.....

It ended 3 1/2 years later, after gettin busted makin' a vid of a girl from Austin (guy was up in the "loft" we built in the dorm room filming with his vcr, without her knowledge.... (a guy got booted out of school at SWT shortly after his gril found out about it... mine never found out), but as I foolishly told a few dopes what we were up to and had planned, I had 20 hard dick JJ Gold types yelling shit outside my doorway.... I still have the sound track someone made of the ordeal, tho a later girlfriend stole and presumably destroyed the tape....

neverthelsess, all the ruckus caught the "RA"'s (residential advisor, i think) attention, and that was like my fifth strike, and fifth trip before the judicial board that semester for violating the "no pussy after 11 rules", and the student J board felt they had no choice to boot me off campus, even tho i lived like a God in my dorm due to noteriety and a choice oversized dorm room due to being a senior in famed Moses Hall.....

it was a glorious time..... the shit in between the first exp. and the last was insane.... from a bullshit date rape charge by a psycho virgin, to at least ten deflowerings, to epic strip poker games with babes from Keathly Hall next door, to one girl friend's mom who decided to drive me back from Austin where she lived b/c she had a conference at ATM (she worked for IBM) -- using the ordeal to fuk her daughter's boyfriend Ms. Robinson style (I was planning on dumping the girl anyway, and decided to go ahead and bang her big assed mom, who was otherwise sexy as shit), late nate dixie chicken hos, etc. etc. etc. -- definitely one of the funnest periods in my life!

off campus in a house with two hard dick JJ gold types who needed a roomate became a blast too, as they peripheral pussy they got through me made that last six months of their college experience like heaven......

ps... if any of you fuks lived in Davis Gary or Moore Halls back in the mid 80's, I was the guy you all called "Rambo" who lived on the second floor of Moses.... the one who beat many of your asses.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-28-16 at 08:28 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Back in the mid-80's? Donk's about to get his AARP card

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    4 plus 3 blowjobs

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    4 plus 3 blowjobs
    Tony you are a machine!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Tony you are a machine!
    You should see him at the gloryholes daggles

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

4 plus 3 bj's is a machine? Did you guys ever even go to college? Have to say that I managed to top that WHILE posting on SBR

Way to go though Tony, most of these clowns haven't been with 7 in their life

tony_come

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Smokiest you mistaken me for someone else. I can't afford to play there

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Smokey I am not even sure if there really are gloryholes in Vegas.

I spent one Saturday trying to find one, walked all over that city for 7 hours and never saw ONE.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Lol

No wonder a lot of students end up in debt.

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    Once again making assumptions....My parents middle class working family saved money for my college paid in full (SHARP). after graduation I got a job from a fraternity brother from college. Now I make 90%+ percentile for my age. And smoke drank and barely went to class for 4 years. Id say it was awesome. Thing is I already had what It took so I got what i needed out of college. Stimulating education, social environment and jumpstart on my career.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Dorm life is horrible. Like living in a jail cell. Food is overpriced and awful. Avoid it if you can.

jjgold

why anyone goes to college anymore is beyond belief unless your way above the rest in brains and top school

There are no jobs anymore, companies keep laying off

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Dorm life is horrible. Like living in a jail cell. Food is overpriced and awful. Avoid it if you can.

Your dorms actually had food? None of ours did IIRC. We just had fast food places on campus very close by and a huge buffet that had anything you could think of.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Best year of my life was living in the dorms

ofcourse it sucked having to hide alcohol, but the people at front desk knew most books were made of glass and that is why the bookbags sounded like bottles clanging together

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

having a dorm slut 3 doors down was a blessing and a curse

had to bang while my roommate was sleep or playing league of legends on his computer with headphones in

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Quote Originally Posted by Hu$tle View Post
    having a dorm slut 3 doors down was a blessing and a curse

had to bang while my roommate was sleep or playing league of legends on his computer with headphones in
    You should have invited JJ over. Guy is a virgin.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11953

Lived in a suite style dorm (5 rooms w/2 people ea sharing a common living room type area).

Pros:

Had pretty chill suite mates. About half liked to party, others no. But almost all were night owls and didn't mind the partying. Had a good core 4 still friends with almost 10 years later.

We got ourselves a full sized table for pong and often lugged a keg up four flights of stairs. It was epic and we trashed the place.

Didnt get bothered by resident advisors much. There was 1 advisor for every 2 suites and we lucked out didn't live in our suite (was in brother suite). Our advisor was so chill he drank and smoked up with us. Got bless that Asian meathead.

The common living area allowed us to have an HD projector so we got to watch the super bowl and play wii and shit on what was like 75+ inches.

One of my friends snuck his car which wasn't allowed for freshman. Having a car when literally no one else did gave us huge cred.

Cons:
    We lived in a remote area away from main campus. It's nice when you wanna get away with shit but totally wack when you have to walk 20 mins to get to class.

Sharing two toilets and two showers with 10 dudes was disgusting even with a janitor.

janitor narked on us over the keg to RAs which was wack as all hell and almost got us kicked out of the dorm.

They also stole our weed stash at one point. Because of course they would.

Hallway style dorms are much more open to meeting a lot of new people. At times suite style felt isolating from the rest of the freshman.

and ffs a man can't get 5 mins to jerkoff

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    why anyone goes to college anymore is beyond belief unless your way above the rest in brains and top school

There are no jobs anymore, companies keep laying off
    You need a degree so you get the JD or MBA.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Back in the mid-80's? Donk's about to get his AARP card

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Lived in a suite style dorm (5 rooms w/2 people ea sharing a common living room type area).

Pros:

Had pretty chill suite mates. About half liked to party, others no. But almost all were night owls and didn't mind the partying. Had a good core 4 still friends with almost 10 years later.

We got ourselves a full sized table for pong and often lugged a keg up four flights of stairs. It was epic and we trashed the place.

Didnt get bothered by resident advisors much. There was 1 advisor for every 2 suites and we lucked out didn't live in our suite (was in brother suite). Our advisor was so chill he drank and smoked up with us. Got bless that Asian meathead.

The common living area allowed us to have an HD projector so we got to watch the super bowl and play wii and shit on what was like 75+ inches.

One of my friends snuck his car which wasn't allowed for freshman. Having a car when literally no one else did gave us huge cred.

Cons:
    We lived in a remote area away from main campus. It's nice when you wanna get away with shit but totally wack when you have to walk 20 mins to get to class.

Sharing two toilets and two showers with 10 dudes was disgusting even with a janitor.

janitor narked on us over the keg to RAs which was wack as all hell and almost got us kicked out of the dorm.

They also stole our weed stash at one point. Because of course they would.

Hallway style dorms are much more open to meeting a lot of new people. At times suite style felt isolating from the rest of the freshman.

and ffs a man can't get 5 mins to jerkoff
    Didn't you make a video to Shari?

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Check in, Burrito

jjgold

Mobile I bet you're an 11th grade dropout that you smoke pot your first two years in high school and then quit and then became a mechanic I mean there's nothing wrong with that but that's definitely been the theme of your life up until now

Plus you send photos from modeling sites to different posters saying it's you

Most of us are banged up so don't worry about it pal post a real photo

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Check in, Burrito
    Sorry I didn't see your original question. But yes, you are right. At that point though I lived off campus in an apartment.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

JJ, you're the biggest hater. I told you to meet me in Vegas when I went with my lady. She is smoking and you would of thrown money at her for whatever odd reason.

Burrito, is that video still around? Where do you live at now?

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    JJ, you're the biggest hater. I told you to meet me in Vegas when I went with my lady. She is smoking and you would of thrown money at her for whatever odd reason.

Burrito, is that video still around? Where do you live at now?
    Not sure it's probably on one of my old laptops somewhere. Nowadays I'm living on the outskirts of the District.

JMobile PM a pic of your girl if she's that hot. PG rated is fine.

jjgold

Mobile I bet your girls 196 pounds

First 123 Last