brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    You never upset me BARBARA, I just get bored of talking to your PUNK ASS. but I'm sure you like to think you do.
    now you know that is bs, I've had you posting for hours in the middle of the night to yourself even when you know I'm not there. Just the other day you made up a lie about a bot posting for you. Not point denying what is obvious to anybody looking. This very thread shows how upset you are, clogging it up with your desperation and embarrassments.

LB doesn't make bold calls, he throws darts you clown. He has been doing it for many years.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    now you know that is bs, I've had you posting for hours in the middle of the night to yourself even when you know I'm not there. Just the other day you made up a lie about a bot posting for you. Not point denying what is obvious to anybody looking. This very thread shows how upset you are, clogging it up with your desperation and embarrassments.

LB doesn't make bold calls, he throws darts you clown. He has been doing it for many years.
    I don;t lie. The only reason a thread gets clogged is because of your obsession with having the last word. In your eyes its some kind of victory for you. After getting your ass kicked all day I guess you need some kinda victory. LOSER.
    Last edited by khicks26; 10-26-16 at 04:14 PM.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    She's terrible rumor supposed to lose her job at the end of her contract
    Megyn Kelly has let personal hatred destroy whatever credibility she ever had. She has descended into the same cesspool
    as has Glenn Beck. Personal hatred has completely taken over their bodies and minds.

Megyn Kelly showed all her bias and insecurity last night. She made a fool out of herself with her hysterical behavior.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

brooks85

I don;t lie. The only reason a thread gets clogged is because of your obsession with having the last word. In your eyes is some kind of victory for you. After getting your ass kicked all day I guess you need some kinda victory. LOSER.
    me pointing out your bs has nothing to do with the last word. Stop posting bullshit or pull the plug on the clown show.

Other posters even called you out on your bs months ago and you stopped posting nearly as much. I said it wouldn't last and it didn't because you have no will. Why even bother pretending it didn't happen? It is very transparent you crashed and burned in your attempt in this thread and the sign thread. You're desperate khicks, as desperate as one can be.

khicks26

me pointing out your bs has nothing to do with the last word. Stop posting bullshit or pull the plug on the clown show.

Other posters even called you out on your bs months ago and you stopped posting nearly as much. I said it wouldn't last and it didn't because you have no will. Why even bother pretending it didn't happen? It is very transparent you crashed and burned in your attempt in this thread and the sign thread. You're desperate khicks, as desperate as one can be.
    Need proof. Are these other posters clowns like you? and yes you always need the last word. This we know is true. Every other poster on SBR knows this.

brooks85

Need proof. Are these other posters clowns like you? and yes you always need the last word. This we know is true. Every other poster on SBR knows this.
    lol like I said, why even bother to pretend it didn't happen? Just pathetic. See how predictable you are?

and again, you did the same thing in this thread so don't try to tell anyone I don't upset you. That is just silly and your desperation is too transparent for anyone to believe that.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

if newt was trump's VP this would be a landslide victory for the "DONALD". He picked the wrong guy. However I still see a win coming on the 8th.

khicks26

lol like I said, why even bother to pretend it didn't happen? Just pathetic. See how predictable you are?

and again, you did the same thing in this thread so don't try to tell anyone I don't upset you. That is just silly and your desperation is too transparent for anyone to believe that.
    Who in here thinks that BARBARA has upset me?

khicks26

See Brooks no one replied because they don't give a fuk what you & me say to each other. So I'm not telling anyone that you don't upset me. I'm telling you. So unless your counting your imaginary friend. No one cares.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

kelly got beatdown like greget and d2 when they get just as desperate.

newt isn't the guy to try that desperate BS on

Newt the same guy who once said that he'd mention Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky in every speech as long as he's speaker all while cheating on wife #2 with wife #3. Funny to see such indignation from a guy like that.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

Newt was right- Megyn is obsessed with sex

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I loved her look when he said she was fascinated by sex.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Newt was right- Megyn is obsessed with sex
    Both Newt & Trump could never get in her pants. That's the problem.

brooks85

See Brooks no one replied because they don't give a fuk what you & me say to each other. So I'm not telling anyone that you don't upset me. I'm telling you. So unless your counting your imaginary friend. No one cares.
    lol that pathetic desperation is oozing out of of these posts

it doesn't matter if someone else posts or not, it is very obvious I have upset you. Yesterday was a bad day for you especially considering you showed again you're not a man of your word.......gmtm... lol moron

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post

Newt the same guy who once said that he'd mention Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky in every speech as long as he's speaker all while cheating on wife #2 with wife #3. Funny to see such indignation from a guy like that.

was clinton president at the time?

oh yeah, then stfu you liberal idiot

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Read that Megan now wants 20 million a year to stay at Fox. BYE!

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

it doesn't matter if someone else posts or not, it is very obvious I have upset you. Yesterday was a bad day for you especially considering you showed again you're not a man of your word.......gmtm... lol moron

Duh, yes he was speaker of the house when Clinton was president.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Duh, yes he was speaker of the house when Clinton was president.
    lol every time!

love it, every time you say "duh" you follow it up with something stupid or to show how stupid you are. I don't think you understand the concept of "duh." Not exaggerating when I say every time.

khicks26

Hows that? Please explain.

brooks85

Hows that? Please explain.
    you embarrassed yourself in the sign thread and this one. You tried very hard and it was very obvious but you failed both times.

lol browns over bengals last week a bold pick... you silly clown

and the sign thread, you showed what a liberal you are by saying it's ok to change the terms of a deal. Pathetic but that is who you are, a liberal. The SJW of sbr.

khicks26

you embarrassed yourself in the sign thread and this one. You tried very hard and it was very obvious but you failed both times.

lol browns over bengals last week a bold pick... you silly clown

and the sign thread, you showed what a liberal you are by saying it's ok to change the terms of a deal. Pathetic but that is who you are, a liberal. The SJW of sbr.
    Terms of the deal? Did RK sign a contract with you or post a pic of a sign.

Funny I feel no embarrassment

brooks85

Terms of the deal? Did RK sign a contract with you or post a pic of a sign.

Funny I feel no embarrassment
    you don't have to sign a contract to make a deal. Your desperation is showing.

you're not intelligent enough to. When you get embarrassed you just go through the motions to bury it; clockwork khicks

khicks26

you don't have to sign a contract to make a deal. Your desperation is showing.

you're not intelligent enough to. When you get embarrassed you just go through the motions to bury it; clockwork khicks
    Did you take a few Deb.s today. Your all chipper & acting like a vindictive little bitch. LOL

brooks85

Did you take a few Deb.s today. Your all chipper & acting like a vindictive little bitch. LOL
    lol just past 10am and you're breaking down

and what are deb.s?

khicks26

lol just past 10am and you're breaking down

and what are deb.s?
    Deb's street name for:

Desoxyn is the pharmaceutical brand of methamphetamine. Methamphetamine is a powerful stimulant used for weight loss, attention deficit ... or to become a vindictive little bitch

Last edited by khicks26; 10-27-16 at 09:19 AM.

brooks85

interesting

Newt is still the man, kelly got clowned, lb got wrecked, the browns probably won't win a game this year and nothing bold about picking them to win currently.

khicks26

interesting

Newt is still the man, kelly got clowned, lb got wrecked, the browns probably won't win a game this year and nothing bold about picking them to win currently.
    Only one team has gone 0-16. Browns play the Jets this week at home -3. McCown should play & Pryor is a game changer. Jets DB's blow this year. Not saying there going to win but there in a good spot this week at Home. A W would not be a surprise.

Nwet needs some DEB's & Kelly made him look like a PUNK.

brooks85

Only one team has gone 0-16. Browns play the Jets this week at home -3. McCown should play & Pryor is a game changer. Jets DB's blow this year. Not saying there going to win but there in a good spot this week at Home. A W would not be a surprise.

Nwet needs some DEB's & Kelly made him look like a PUNK.
    yeah they could fall into 1 win. No chance it was going to be last week you desperate clown lol

two days in a row, not going well for you. I enjoy the clown show and I guess you enjoy the rut.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

interesting

brooks85

^yes the sign put up to cowardly back out of our deal. I remember, coward.

khicks26

yeah they could fall into 1 win. No chance it was going to be last week you desperate clown lol

two days in a row, not going well for you. I enjoy the clown show and I guess you enjoy the rut.
    See vindictive little bitch. Looks like someone had a bad day yesterday & it wasn't me.

brooks85

See vindictive little bitch. Looks like someone had a bad day yesterday & it wasn't me.

hey you know what you have to do if you want to stop embarrassing yourself... think before you post

not my fault you called a stupid dart throw a bold play. You were desperate and latched onto something you thought you could run with like in the sign thread.

khicks26

hey you know what you have to do if you want to stop embarrassing yourself... think before you post

not my fault you called a stupid dart throw a bold play. You were desperate and latched onto something you thought you could run with like in the sign thread.
    That's your opinion, & we know nobody gives a shit about that.

Its funny how you go from Condescending Bitch one day to Vindictive Little Bitch the next. A sure sign that little BARBARA had a bad day. LOL

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Brooks just might be the biggest thread killer in the history of post sites. Just nauseating to deal with. Not sure how u guys do it.

brooks85

^lol the cowardly idiot who supported obama

That's your opinion,
    & we know nobody gives a shit about that.

Its funny how you go from Condescending Bitch one day to Vindictive Little Bitch the next. A sure sign that little BARBARA had a bad day. LOL
    lol no it isn't. A first year pyshcology student could see right through you khicks. Transparent as hell. To say I haven't upset you is a joke. Again, I had you posting all through the night BY YOURSELF even after you knew I was gone. And, that is just but one of many examples. This thread being another.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

He was, and Newt was running for president, so if Clinton's infidelity is relevant so is Newt's.

First 1234