PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Philadelphia Eagles +145

Upset of the day.

Minnesota weak on outside tackles, Eagles strength o-line. Big mismatch here, Minnesota last in league in adjusted line yards.

Wentz will do just enough & should have a few opportunities at over the top plays in the second half, enough too spoil Bradford's comeback.

Philly hands Minnesota first loss of season.

Philadelphia +145.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Fairy confident Lakerboy will be the only one in agreement and him and I will cash this.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Zimmer get two week to prepare for rookie...

I'll take Zim all day long in this situation.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Upset of the day.

Minnesota weak on outside tackles, Eagles strength o-line. Big mismatch here, Minnesota last in league in adjusted line yards.

Wentz will do just enough & should have a few opportunities at over the top plays in the second half, enough too spoil Bradford's comeback.

Philly hands Minnesota first loss of season.

Philadelphia +145.
    jesus man I love the pick come on

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

overrated Wentz gonna get his sh*t pushed in this week...Philly had a couple lucky wins but are still a max 8-9 win team at most...Vikes cover these scrubs with no issues tomorrow

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

I like them as well porky. Minnnys first loss coming.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    jesus man I love the pick come on
    HOMER ALERT!!!! HOMER ALERT!!!

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

obviously you guys didn't watch the skins/eagles game...Ryan Kerrigan single handily dominated Lane Johnson's replacement to the tune of 3 sacks and lots of hits and tackles...our defense constantly harassed wentz and Philly couldn't move the ball at all against our "pathetic" defense, what do you think they will do against one of the best defenses in the NFL?!...I posted this the other day in jazzy's thread NC ST thread:

vikes will steamroll Philly....without Lane Johnson, Philly's O-line is dogshit...My skins should have beat them 35 - 6...a pick six, and a kickoff return accounted for 14 of Philly's 20 points...our defense is vastly improved, but nowhere near the caliber of the Vikes and we shut their offense down completely and constantly harassed, hit, and sacked Carson Wentz...I think Vegas is giving too much love and credit to the Eagles...I already have a nickel on Minny (-2.5) in my "nail it, pound it" thread for football 2016.

Wager type : Straight Bet
    #1) Sport : NFL Football
    Selection : Minnesota Vikings 10/23/2016 10:00AM - (PST)Spread -2½ -113 for Game
    Risking : 500.00 To Win : 442.48 USD
    Points Awarded:

vegaschulo gave Da Manster! 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    obviously you guys didn't watch the skins/eagles game...Ryan Kerrigan single handily dominated Lane Johnson's replacement to the tune of 3 sacks and lots of hits and tackles...our defense constantly harassed wentz and Philly couldn't move the ball at all against our "pathetic" defense, what do you think they will do against one of the best defenses in the NFL?!...I posted this the other day in jazzy's thread NC ST thread:

vikes will steamroll Philly....without Lane Johnson, Philly's O-line is dogshit...My skins should have beat them 35 - 6...a pick six, and a kickoff return accounted for 14 of Philly's 20 points...our defense is vastly improved, but nowhere near the caliber of the Vikes and we shut their offense down completely and constantly harassed, hit, and sacked Carson Wentz...I think Vegas is giving too much love and credit to the Eagles...I already have a nickel on Minny (-2.5) in my "nail it, pound it" thread for football 2016.

Selection : Minnesota Vikings 10/23/2016 10:00AM - (PST)Spread -2½ -113 for Game

vegasridah
    Sbr's Finest
    vegasridah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

I must admit the line to me seems to be begging for us to take the Vikings here and honestly I want to, but something tells me this will be one of those close games with an exciting upset ending.

Eagles ML 3 units Play.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Fairy confident Lakerboy will be the only one in agreement and him and I will cash this.
    Goodluck pal. Not touching this. Lean minny.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Eagles fukkin due

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Yes Lets Go Eagles!

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 374

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post

This looks better than +145

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Line is correct

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Take the points better chance everybody I know was on Philadelphia Eagles including myself

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

The Prick is on Philly +2.5 x2

I think we all know what to do...

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Minny most picked team in vegas supercontest. Eagles win.

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12528

I don't see Phi covering here.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

eagles +11 in 8.5 pt. teaser parlay with saints-chargers-colts gravy money

Watergate
    Watergate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5388

I think the best play here is the under.

Da Manster!

Listen up fellas!...in case you guys haven't noticed, the eagles have crash landed back to Earth after their red hot start...Their O-line is in disarray with Lane Johnson suspended and their center jason kelce has plantar fascitis (sp?) and is questionable for tomorrows game...Minny's defense gives up 13 pts a game and 288yds a game...they are coming off a bye week and are well rested...My sorry ass skins curb stomped the Eagles last week and our pathetic defense absolutely shut down Philly's offense...Minny is also 10 - 1 as favorites in their last 11 games and Philly is 2 - 9 as home dogs in their last 11 games!......I say Minny wins this game 27 - 13!

jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

I feel like minnesota is gonna win by 1 or 2 on a last second field goal. I went big on philly and the steelers taking the points. Hope philly wins so I can hedge my other steelers bet otherwise I'm gonna have to sweat.

Da Manster!

also don't forget the Sam Bradford revenge factor...He probably feels betrayed and bitter about Philly getting rid of him and he's been playing good ball all year long and without a doubt has been chomping at the bit for the last two weeks during the Vikes bye week.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Manster this eagles team is really bad. I doubt they even win 4 more games. The schedule is impossible.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Nobody bringing up the fact that Phily's coaching staff knows Bradford pretty well.

ericool007
    ericool007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3953

eagles fav play today

rubenstttt
    rubenstttt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 720

Like this

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Sam Bradford revenge factor guy cried like a bitch and didn't show for OTA's AFTER getting a 12 mil signing bonus from the eagles......he WANTED out of town......Look cant argue O Line looked bad and the loss of Johnson huge....you cannot look past how bad the Vikings Offense is....ranked 30th in the league.....IF the eagles limit their mistakes I think they have good shot here

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Sam Bradford revenge factor guy cried like a bitch and didn't show for OTA's AFTER getting a 12 mil signing bonus from the eagles......he WANTED out of town......Look cant argue O Line looked bad and the loss of Johnson huge....you cannot look past how bad the Vikings Offense is....ranked 30th in the league.....IF the eagles limit their mistakes I think they have good shot here

Agree UscPhilly

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Agree UscPhilly
    hey man how are you? Please tell me you're signed up for the bash this year

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

I'm done fading the Vikings, they've cost me twice fading them.

Have to pass, best of luck on your play.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

There is no doubt the most square play of the NFL season so far is the Vikings today. So, win or lose
    youre on the right side. GL

Da Manster!

yeah, I was a little disappointed in Bradford for doing that but he felt disrespected and unappreciated...bottom line, I think Bradford is finally maturing into a bonafide QB...of'course considering that he stays healthy...numbers are misleading...Vikings offense is efficient, not bad...a lot of times they have short fields because of their great defense causing turnovers and three and out's...we shall see, Phillyguy!...

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Rio DiNero View Post
    Nobody bringing up the fact that Phily's coaching staff knows Bradford pretty well.
    bradford also knows their plays and signals as well!...touche!......advantage = QB in situations like this!...

123 Last