1. #71
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 6,700
    Betpoints: 7629

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    yeah yeah yeah thats all speculation. not facts. stop spewing your bullshit already.
    Speculation ??? Aug 19-20 of this year 6 ND players were arrested. The charges ranged from Marijuana possession to possession of an illegal handgun to battery on a police officer. 1 terrible player was dismissed, 1 scrub was suspended and 4 suited up for the opener in Texas. Wow, what high standards they have there. They recruit idiot thugs like everyone else. Clueless retards like you buy the holier than though BS. Since when are facts speculation??? Only in Jays dreamland. You embarrass yourself every time you post. You can Google this shiate you know, idiot.

  2. #72
    JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-14
    Posts: 18,259
    Betpoints: 8206

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Speculation ??? Aug 19-20 of this year 6 ND players were arrested. The charges ranged from Marijuana possession to possession of an illegal handgun to battery on a police officer. 1 terrible player was dismissed, 1 scrub was suspended and 4 suited up for the opener in Texas. Wow, what high standards they have there. They recruit idiot thugs like everyone else. Clueless retards like you buy the holier than though BS. Since when are facts speculation??? Only in Jays dreamland. You embarrass yourself every time you post. You can Google this shiate you know, idiot.
    yeah yeah yeah he say she say. enough already. cut the crap. no one cares

  3. #73
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 6,700
    Betpoints: 7629

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    yeah yeah yeah he say she say. enough already. cut the crap. no one cares
    So you get blown out of the water again and that is the best you got. I know you are a habitual liar so I guess that is an everyday thing with you.

  4. #74
    JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-14
    Posts: 18,259
    Betpoints: 8206

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    So you get blown out of the water again and that is the best you got. I know you are a habitual liar so I guess that is an everyday thing with you.
    shut up you just want to be noticed & acknowledged. you provide nothing to this forum or to life period. go to hell.

  5. #75
    Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-10
    Posts: 7,964
    Betpoints: 17

    JayDr3am is one of my favorite posters I take his advice seriously and have profited. The Amazing part is with all of the seaweeds and Duckshits, u choose to go after the Dr.! Lol

  6. #76
    JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-14
    Posts: 18,259
    Betpoints: 8206

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    JayDr3am is one of my favorite posters I take his advice seriously and have profited. The Amazing part is with all of the seaweeds and Duckshits, u choose to go after the Dr.! Lol
    haha exactly my point duck this guy just has it out for me.. ive only been doing this for 2 years but there are so many other poster on here since 2008 and 09' that dont even post how much they are wagering. ive seen guys on here that just say "big" or "large" or "small" and dont even put the units up or calculate down to the nearest hundredth. he doesnt troll any of them. he just circles around my thread waiting for a mistake. and i see mathematical problems in every posters thread but i dont troll them like a schmuck. he just wants attention cause he knows my threads have alot of traffic in them. nothing worse than a SBR crow

  7. #77
    Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-10
    Posts: 7,964
    Betpoints: 17

    No need to explain yourself doc....keep up the good work, I follow.
    Points Awarded:

    JayDr3am gave Duckshit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  8. #78
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 6,700
    Betpoints: 7629

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    shut up you just want to be noticed & acknowledged. you provide nothing to this forum or to life period. go to hell.
    So a schmuck like you who claims to gamble yet has no idea how a -110 bet works, is adding something to the forum?? A fake unit total adds to it?? Knowing nothing about anything, like ND recruiting thugs, and saying facts are speculation, adds to the forum?? Exposing frauds like you does a service to real gamblers and people who actually know something about sports.

  9. #79
    JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-14
    Posts: 18,259
    Betpoints: 8206

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    So a schmuck like you who claims to gamble yet has no idea how a -110 bet works, is adding something to the forum?? A fake unit total adds to it?? Knowing nothing about anything, like ND recruiting thugs, and saying facts are speculation, adds to the forum?? Exposing frauds like you does a service to real gamblers and people who actually know something about sports.
    dude this weekend alone, ive made x20 the amount you've made all season

  10. #80
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 6,700
    Betpoints: 7629

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    dude this weekend alone, ive made x20 the amount you've made all season
    You actually have to bet real money to claim that. Anyone that has no idea how gambling money is calculated is obviously not a money player.

  11. #81
    JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-14
    Posts: 18,259
    Betpoints: 8206

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    You actually have to bet real money to claim that. Anyone that has no idea how gambling money is calculated is obviously not a money player.
    would you stop saying that cause you sound fukkin retarded lol you keep repeating yourself moron. my calculating mistakes has nothing to do with my tickets or validity. i dont want to hear another word out of you until you post some plays. dont say you dont have time cause you're on here everyday lurking around everyones else thread criticizing OTHER people picks. its halfway through the season and you have no thread, no real tickets, no useful insight on anything. what the fukk are you doing?? why even be on here at all? useless fat old geezer

  12. #82
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 6,700
    Betpoints: 7629

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    would you stop saying that cause you sound fukkin retarded lol you keep repeating yourself moron. my calculating mistakes has nothing to do with my tickets or validity. i dont want to hear another word out of you until you post some plays. dont say you dont have time cause you're on here everyday lurking around everyones else thread criticizing OTHER people picks. its halfway through the season and you have no thread, no real tickets, no useful insight on anything. what the fukk are you doing?? why even be on here at all? useless fat old geezer
    I am just stating facts. If that makes you look bad, then so be it. Your unit totals are way off every time. That is not a math problem, that is because you don't know how to do it. It is 1st grade level math. Also, you never make a miscalculation that hurts you. It always benefits you. That would be impossible to do if it was honest mistakes. You still have no clue how to figure out your 1 loss this week. Even after I posted that you once again didn't add juice to your loss, YOUR CORRECTION WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE. YOU have no idea how to do it which means you don't bet money. That and your complete ignorance of events you comment on makes you a clown.

    You once again lie and say I troll EVERYONES thread. Nope, just yours. I asked you to show me where I busted any other person besides BigdaddyQH in the sports forum. You couldn't because I don't. I have not seen anyone who can't EVER keep an accurate total. You are the only one. Just more lies from you. Admit you don't bet and you have no clue how a -110 bet works. Anyone that looks at your thread already knows that. Until then, you have nothing to worry about if you don't lie all the time. I am sure that is impossible for you. That's not my fault.

  13. #83
    JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-14
    Posts: 18,259
    Betpoints: 8206

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    I am just stating facts. If that makes you look bad, then so be it. Your unit totals are way off every time. That is not a math problem, that is because you don't know how to do it. It is 1st grade level math. Also, you never make a miscalculation that hurts you. It always benefits you. That would be impossible to do if it was honest mistakes. You still have no clue how to figure out your 1 loss this week. Even after I posted that you once again didn't add juice to your loss, YOUR CORRECTION WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE. YOU have no idea how to do it which means you don't bet money. That and your complete ignorance of events you comment on makes you a clown.

    You once again lie and say I troll EVERYONES thread. Nope, just yours. I asked you to show me where I busted any other person besides BigdaddyQH in the sports forum. You couldn't because I don't. I have not seen anyone who can't EVER keep an accurate total. You are the only one. Just more lies from you. Admit you don't bet and you have no clue how a -110 bet works. Anyone that looks at your thread already knows that. Until then, you have nothing to worry about if you don't lie all the time. I am sure that is impossible for you. That's not my fault.
    lmao im done arguing with you SBR crow. you are pathetic.

  14. #84
    stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-16
    Posts: 6,098
    Betpoints: 568

    Why isn't Brain fired????
    He's a rooster sucker

  15. #85
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 6,700
    Betpoints: 7629

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    lmao im done arguing with you SBR crow. you are pathetic.
    It's hard to argue with facts. You can only do it so long before you run out of BS.

First 123
Top