frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Donald Trump perverted behavior an acceptable norm for Men now

Grouping women regularly, degrading them, is this how its going to be for us from now on?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

The funniest part about his "locker room" comment, is when sports athletes came out and said "we don't say those things; we have family". So where exactly did the 'locker room' talk come from? People have been using that reference for a while; why?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Groping and sexual assaulting women is of course unnacceptable. There is not one heterosexual male when out with buddies that hasn't talked about and used the word "pussy".

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    The funniest part about his "locker room" comment, is when sports athletes came out and said "we don't say those things; we have family". So where exactly did the 'locker room' talk come from? People have been using that reference for a while; why?
    Interesting how all these women are coming forward now because it fits an agenda against trump. I am not advocating what trump did was right but if it really happened, come out at the time or it must not have been important then.

All athletes have said shit like this and worse just don't want to ruin their "brand" by admitting it. PUSSIES

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Grouping women regularly, degrading them, is this how its going to be for us from now on?
    Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on Sunday downplayed his extremely lewd 2005 comments about women as nothing more than “locker room talk.” While many professional athletes have publicly disagreed with Trump, at least one member of the Broncos didn’t have a problem with it.

“Trump may fit in if he came in here, who knows?” Broncos cornerback Aqib Talib said in a locker room video posted by 9NEWS.

GO BRONCOS

Totally not ok frost for this to be tolerated but what is the point of this thread how many fukin threads are going to be made about this shit everyone has already heard it a million times man either vote for him or don't no one is undecided on this forum

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 271

I'm totally done with this garbage. Not even going to watch the 3rd debate. Too much sports on TV to give these guys any more attention. This is nothing but professional wrestling from DC now, and trust me, the WWE does it much better than these guys.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave mngambler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

I never heard men in the locker room talking about groping pussies of married women. We talk about Georgia football, the weather, the stock market but never about groping pussies.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 271

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I never heard men in the locker room talking about groping pussies of married women. We talk about Georgia football, the weather, the stock market but never about groping pussies.
    I remember quite a few locker room stories told in 80's high school locker rooms similar to Trump's conversation.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

50 shades of grey was worse

rap songs are worse too. What he said isn't even like the 50,000th worst thing said in a rap song. Think about that the next time your mom or daughter is dancing around the house to superman that ho

pilebuck13

Locker room was a term for men just talking shit you guys take it as trump was directly referring to sports locker rooms thread about this same shit every ten minutes just get this election over with already

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Locker room was a term for men just talking shit you guys take it as trump was directly referring to sports locker rooms thread about this same shit every ten minutes just get this election over with already
    the point is all heterosexual men talk like this with their boys...

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14055

Did Trump know it was being recorded? He gave him his mic back at the end.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I remember quite a few locker room stories told in 80's high school locker rooms similar to Trump's conversation.
    You guys talked about fukking married women in high school? Like the teachers or the moms of your friends?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

You guys talked about fukking married women in high school? Like the teachers or the moms of your friends?

Yes

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

I played HS basketball and college football. My entire family and my wife's family played D1 college and the NFL. My brother and 2 cousins played for OSU, I have 2 other cousins play for Iowa, 1 was ncaa champion in wrestling. My wife's dad played in the NFL, plus coached one of the winningest HS teams in Texas history. He's in the Texas football hall of fame. Her Brother played for UT, one of her cousins is in the NFL Hall of fame and another cousin currently starts for Texas A&M. We are both football families. I've heard some weird shit and seen some crazy horseplay in a locker room including hazing up to borderline gay activity. I have heard hundreds of sexual escapades. I've heard guys talk about what they would do to a girl (if she let him) but I've never heard a guy talk about rushing up on a girl and grabbing her ass, feeling her pussy or kissing her without permission. I have never, ever heard a guy admit to sexually assaulting a woman without her permission. Most guys in the locker rooms I've been in would kick your ass if you disrespected a woman.

Trumps comments are not normal. When I first heard it, I was like WTF??? Now was he just making shit up? I don't know cause he loves the dramatics but guys do not say that in locker rooms. This is not acceptable behavior even in prisons.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Greget

pilebuck13

Pavy construction workers speak far worse....just because u say something does not mean you do it...you ever heard a friend of yours say man I would just bend her over and give it to her up the ass obviously joking get over it man

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Pavy construction workers speak far worse....just because u say something does not mean you do it...you ever heard a friend of yours say man I would just bend her over and give it to her up the ass obviously joking get over it man
    I'm at the construction site daily. We don't talk about sexually assaulting women. Have you ever been to a construction site lately? They hardly speak any English let alone discussing rape, adultery and incest like Trump does.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I played HS basketball and college football. My entire family and my wife's family played D1 college and the NFL. My brother and 2 cousins played for OSU, I have 2 other cousins play for Iowa, 1 was ncaa champion in wrestling. My wife's dad played in the NFL, plus coached one of the winningest HS teams in Texas history. He's in the Texas football hall of fame. Her Brother played for UT, one of her cousins is in the NFL Hall of fame and another cousin currently starts for Texas A&M. We are both football families. I've heard some weird shit and seen some crazy horseplay in a locker room including hazing up to borderline gay activity. I have heard hundreds of sexual escapades. I've heard guys talk about what they would do to a girl (if she let him) but I've never heard a guy talk about rushing up on a girl and grabbing her ass, feeling her pussy or kissing her without permission. I have never, ever heard a guy admit to sexually assaulting a woman without her permission. Most guys in the locker rooms I've been in would kick your ass if you disrespected a woman.

Trumps comments are not normal. When I first heard it, I was like WTF??? Now was he just making shit up? I don't know cause he loves the dramatics but guys do not say that in locker rooms. This is not acceptable behavior even in prisons.
    exactly what I said...talking about it while chilling with your boys at a club or locker room and acting on it are two different things....I played soccer and basketball my whole life...soccer all over Europe...we talked about chicks and pussy all the time

never groped or assaulted...any sane and normal individual understands this....I hope Hillary and trump both some how go away before November 8th

pilebuck13

I'm at the construction site daily. We don't talk about sexually assaulting women. Have you ever been to a construction site lately? They hardly speak any English let alone discussing rape, adultery and incest like Trump does.
    Dude you obviously been to some non union construction sites everyone I have ever worked around speaks English...lol dude what are you trying to prove her honestly besides trolling what message are you trying to get across? To vote for Hillary? That trumps a looser I'm sure everyone and anyone has already made up there minds especially on this forum

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    50 shades of grey was worse

rap songs are worse too. What he said isn't even like the 50,000th worst thing said in a rap song. Think about that the next time your mom or daughter is dancing around the house to superman that ho
    Dane - there's 2 big differences. One is that most rappers are not running for president. Bring that shit up when Snoop is running for congress. The other huge difference is that in the great majority of these songs, the woman all have consented sexually. You Supaman after you've already had sex with her. Now, there is a lot of rap lyrics that talk about rape/violence but I've seen those rappers catch shit for it, including losing sponsors. Good luck talking about gangsta murder rap and trying to get a TV sponsor.

Rick Ross, Eminem, Biggie rapping on a child molester, Ja Rule all caught hell rapping on rape. But even then, I've never heard a rapper say they just run up on a girl and grab her pussy or steal a kiss. It's usually more graphic rape depictions. But, Rappers have lived off of promoting gang culture, kidnapping, assault, crime, murder for decades now. Trying to compare their lyrics, which often speak to what they've heard or experienced is not the same as a guy running for president. Rappers rap about it, Trump apparently has actually done it.

pilebuck13

Dane - there's 2 big differences. One is that most rappers are not running for president. Bring that shit up when Snoop is running for congress. The other huge difference is that in the great majority of these songs, the woman all have consented sexually. You Supaman after you've already had sex with her. Now, there is a lot of rap lyrics that talk about rape/violence but I've seen those rappers catch shit for it, including losing sponsors. Good luck talking about gangsta murder rap and trying to get a TV sponsor.

Rick Ross, Eminem, Biggie rapping on a child molester, Ja Rule all caught hell rapping on rape. But even then, I've never heard a rapper say they just run up on a girl and grab her pussy or steal a kiss. It's usually more graphic rape depictions. But, Rappers have lived off of promoting gang culture, kidnapping, assault, crime, murder for decades now. Trying to compare their lyrics, which often speak to what they've heard or experienced is not the same as a guy running for president. Rappers rap about it, Trump apparently has actually done it.
    No one is guilty until proven guilty in a court of law...dude trump is a sleaze but bill Clinton settled multiple rape cases in court has trump settled any rape cases why not talk about that? Oh because bill clintons not running for president? Well his wife is and she obviously condones the behavior if she hasn't left him so what's the deal here man if your going to constantly bring up corruption why don't you have a honest discussion on both sides of it?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: msutter

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Frosty go out to a bar tonight and try it, report back with results. I have a pretty good feeling what those results will be already.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11488

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Because men talk that way in front of men.

You ladies don't understand this. That's okay.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Because men talk that way in front of men.

You ladies don't understand this. That's okay.
    Yet talib from the broncos came out and basically said Lebron is full of shit....all these guys on here want to keep posting this groping shit but don't want to talk about hillarys HUSBAND's rape cases and multiple settlements what you have is a weak ass women to stick with a man who cheated on her with a intern in the white house

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11488

Trump behaves worse than gangsta rappers, any gangsta rapper. GOT IT. THANKS.

Though I have to say how amazing and slick Trump was to leave so many victims in his wake and not a single incident all these decades surfaced until the very day proof of Hillary's treason was revealed.

Life is so strange.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Trump behaves worse than gangsta rappers, any gangsta rapper. GOT IT. THANKS.

Though I have to say how amazing and slick Trump was to leave so many victims in his wake and not a single incident all these decades surfaced until the very day proof of Hillary's treason was revealed.

Life is so strange.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Dane - there's 2 big differences. One is that most rappers are not running for president.
    True...though I'd probably vote for DMX or Andre 3000 over the two fukks running now

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32811

Most (not all) dudes talk a lot of shit.
    Most (not all) dude don't act on the shit they talk, by that I mean what they claim they did never happened.

I don't carry Trump's water but he's not proven guilty of anything, where as Bubba has been impeached

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Most (not all) dudes talk a lot of shit.
    Most (not all) dude don't act on the shit they talk, by that I mean what they claim they did never happened.

I don't carry Trump's water but he's not proven guilty of anything, where as Bubba has been impeached
    Exactly women wasn't strong enough to leave her sleeve ball husband because it would ruin her career politically rigged the dnc so Bernie wouldn't stand a chance lied numerous times to Americans and it's not a story kiss my ass

lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

Only people offended are feminists and hillary supporters

Mac4Lyfe

No one is guilty until proven guilty in a court of law...dude trump is a sleaze but bill Clinton settled multiple rape cases in court has trump settled any rape cases why not talk about that? Oh because bill clintons not running for president? Well his wife is and she obviously condones the behavior if she hasn't left him so what's the deal here man if your going to constantly bring up corruption why don't you have a honest discussion on both sides of it?
    What wife condones her husband fukking around on her. Cut the bullshit. She defended him just like every other wife because she thought he was innocent. If every wife left her cheating husbands we wouldn't have many families left.

Trump has settled with several woman through the years. I bet a bunch more are about to come out of the wood works. He has an upcoming trial where he allegedly assaulted a 13 year old. Do you really think all these woman are lying? Cosby much?

lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

The more the media fabricate "controversy" the more likely Trump is to win.

People sick of media that always lies then gets all moral
    Last edited by lolz_69; 10-14-16 at 10:15 PM.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

What wife condones her husband fukking around on her. Cut the bullshit. She defended him just like every other wife because she thought he was innocent. If every wife left her cheating husbands we wouldn't have many families left.

Trump has settled with several woman through the years. I bet a bunch more are about to come out of the wood works. He has an upcoming trial where he allegedly assaulted a 13 year old. Do you really think all these woman are lying? Cosby much?
    Yeah, time after time after time...you get it.

pilebuck13

Bill Clinton settled with rape allegations not just cheating mac tell both sides here there both terrible candidates and your just making us all look bad as Americans defending either side.....they conspired with the dnc to take down Bernie sanders how do u support a corrupt political party and think they actually care about you...so trump is a piece of shit and so is she and you know it all the evidence is there get off your high horse 🐴 acting like your picking the right side here wake up man it's right in front of your face both political parties are controlled liars who don't give a fuk about us man
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lolz_69

123 Last