pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Warren Buffett Just Released His Own Tax Data to Hammer Trump

He has been paying taxes since 1944. That's before Trump was even born.

This is like the knock out punch for Trump.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5429

How do you think this hurts Trump? His returns are going to show that he takes every possible deduction just like anyone else with any sense.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO

Warren buffet made his money investing off the backs of the comon man. all these super wealthy elites have exploited other people's weaknesses and misfortune. buffet not Holier than trump
    Last edited by Otters27; 10-10-16 at 04:16 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lolz_69

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    How do you think this hurts Trump? His returns are going to show that he takes every possible deduction just like anyone else with any sense.
    Trump has nothing to hide? I'm waiting to see his tax returns. A clear sky is not afraid of thunder.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO

trump is toast anyway.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Trump has nothing to hide? I'm waiting to see his tax returns. A clear sky is not afraid of thunder.
    Why does anyone give a flying fukk about seeing the tax returns of politicians? Are you really eagerly awaiting? If so, get a life.

teecee

Only tax returns I care about, are mine.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Says he is being audited and his Attorneys advised him no release of the return under audit. What would you do pavy. If in his shoes.?Go against your attorNIES.? would you release yours to the sbr forum cuz a mod was requesting it? Or would you laugh in the face of twizzle cuz he wants to see your return? Smh.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    trump is toast anyway.
    L.a times had him up +3 today.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13766

When the destroyed e mails are recovered he will release his taxes against the advice of his attornies.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Why does anyone give a flying fukk about seeing the tax returns of politicians? Are you really eagerly awaiting? If so, get a life.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

He has been paying taxes since 1944. That's before Trump was even born.

This is like the knock out punch for Trump.
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/buffet...160701279.html

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    Says he is being audited and his Attorneys advised him no release of the return under audit. What would you do pavy. If in his shoes.?Go against your attorNIES.? would you release yours to the sbr forum cuz a mod was requesting it? Or would you laugh in the face of twizzle cuz he wants to see your return? Smh.
    You are really gullible if you think his cpa or attorney are advising him not to release his tax returns and he is simply following their advice. And by the way Warren Buffet is currently being audited and yet released his returns.

So either Trump is lying or his attorneys are incompetent...you pick.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    L.a times had him up +3 today.

LA Times is the outlier that has had him up the whole time. There is all kinds of stuff about their flawed methodology.

Look at the other polls. Which polls? All of them. Every single one of them. WSJ today had her up 11. Even I don't think she can win by DD. That's pretty crazy. 7-8 should be tops.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Point me in the direction on how much he actually paid in taxes, then it means something.
    They all use loopholes , deductions , ie charity..Even Clinton's gave to the "Clinton " Foundation to avoid taxes , pretty common by elitist
    But if you feel his measly ass 50k out of 2 billion a year is good , by all means carry on

rkelly110

the pavy racer stepped on some toes.

Trump inserts foot in mouth again! Buffett shuts Trump's big mouth.

Candidates have shown their returns for 50 years.

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    the pavy racer stepped on some toes.

Trump inserts foot in mouth again! Buffett shuts Trump's big mouth.

Candidates have shown their returns for 50 years.

I'll take your word for it. I have yet to see any politicians tax return, bc I don't care.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    I'll take your word for it. I have yet to see any politicians tax return, bc I don't care.
    nor should anyone else.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Warren buffet made his money investing off the backs of the comon man. all these super wealthy elites have exploited other people's weaknesses and misfortune. buffet not Holier than trump
    and sukkin rooster.
    Last edited by Snowball; 10-10-16 at 06:00 PM.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Op is clearly in panic mode, relax guy

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

is he related to Jimmy???

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

kind of sad actually...OP just following the media like many democrats as opposed to reading up on actual facts that pertain to both Trump and Clinton....

proven fact that the DNC rigged the whole primary but that doesn't bother you.....been a life long politician yet cant figure out how dangerous it is to use a private server..............cant figure out what a classified email is.....the list goes on and on

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paver your obsessed with Trump and kind of strange

Maybe pick a winner tonight??

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    kind of sad actually...OP just following the media like many democrats as opposed to reading up on actual facts that pertain to both Trump and Clinton....

proven fact that the DNC rigged the whole primary but that doesn't bother you.....been a life long politician yet cant figure out how dangerous it is to use a private server..............cant figure out what a classified email is.....the list goes on and on
    Maybe u should move south with ur 20 thousand dollar a year wages and right wing views. It pains me to say this but when Opie toys with u over and over again it proves u are not that bright. I guarantee u are a staple on Philly talk radio. One of your biggest accomplishments is being one of these whack jobs that sits an hour waiting to get on the air, just to make ur stupid comment like the last guy that called.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 10-10-16 at 10:33 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Donald Trump told everyone that Warren Buffett, the second wealthiest man on the planet, does not pay taxes.

What does Warren Buffett do? No he doesn't go on a rant and loses his cool and starts calling Trump names.

He releases his taxes even though he is under audit.

If you don't think this is not post worthy don't read it but your pervert candidate was owned here.

Now go suck Trump's balls.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 10-10-16 at 08:07 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

DwightShrute

Donald Trump told everyone that Warren Buffett, the second wealthiest man on the planet, does not pay taxes.

What does Warren Buffer do? No he doesn't go on a rant and loses his cool and starts calling Trump names.

If you don't think this is not post worthy don't read it but your pervert candidate was owned here.

false

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    false
    Trump said that Buffet has used the NOL carryover deduction. Trump made that up (guessed?) and was wrong. His claim was false.

Trump habitually just makes stuff up. It's literally undeniable.

And by the way, his claim was not a "lie." False, but not a lie. Why not a lie? Because he had no idea whether it was true and did not care. That's called bullshitting. Trump is a serial bullshitter. He literally does not go 1 minute of talking without bullshitting. It's in his DNA.
    Last edited by d2bets; 10-10-16 at 07:08 PM.

rkelly110

What does Warren Buffer do? No he doesn't go on a rant and loses his cool and starts calling Trump names.

Went over their heads. Glad you had to explain it in double spacing.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

they all steal , and that Hillary and her raping husband as been selling America out in front of your eyes , getting money from them sandboys in middle east .

Thor4140

What does Warren Buffett do? No he doesn't go on a rant and loses his cool and starts calling Trump names.

Pavy U tried early on to stay out of this election conversation but the ignorance of these asshats has drawn u in big time. I have one question for ya. Over and over again these assholes are shown that Trump is a liar yet over and over again they live in denial. Do u think they are just fooling around or do u think there are people this stupid walking the planet? Can people be this unreachable? Well two questions.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    they all steal , and that Hillary and her raping husband as been selling America out in front of your eyes , getting money from them sandboys in middle east .
    Man u must have been really pissed when 9/11 happen and Bush rounded up the Bin Laden family and let them be the only people allowed to fly those couple of days while the rest of us in American couldn't

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Maybe u should move south with ur 20 thousand dollar a year wages and right wing views. It pains me to say this but when Opie toys with u over and over again it proves u are not that bright. I guarantee u are a staple on Philly talk radio. One of your biggest accomplishments is being one of these whack jobs that sits an hour waiting to get on the air, just to make ur stupid comment like the last guy that called.
    Your probably some f\*g dik sucking homo who is on welfare and feels the need to run around and call people out when you have no clue about there life why don't you go take it out on your boyfriends ass you dumb fuk...tried to call me out like I support trump when you have no fukin clue who your talking to
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave pilebuck13 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Your probably some f\*g dik sucking homo who is on welfare and feels the need to run around and call people out when you have no clue about there life why don't you go take it out on your boyfriends ass you dumb fuk

I love these internet tough guys who pretend they are real smart. Not that they are pretending necessarily, but because they aren't fooling anyone.

Its like when you were a little kid and you pretended you were invisible. You walked around the house telling everyone you were invisible and who ever was at home would play along and pretend they couldn't see you.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 10-10-16 at 10:50 PM.

Thor4140

Mark Cuban ‏@mcuban 24h24 hours ago Does anyone have a link to that AcidWash program @realDonaldTrump was talking about ?? Lol

12 Last