Login Search

Hooooly Fuk This Eagles Team Is Good

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
Truth.

Not to mention that badass Philly D!
Defense has been unreal. Knew they'd be good this year but they're even better then expected so far.

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post

Pederson doing a good job, be happy with that
Cup or bust for Tb this year. Flyers not far away with hexy doing a solid job revamping holmgrens fukkups.

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
Eagles aren't a bad team, but their schedule is brutal. This isn't a good matchup for them this week, but it'll be a battle. Probably looking at 9-7 or 10-6 contending for a wild card
You are what your schedule allows you to become. No chance they win more than 7 games.

Eagles will prob have to keep Ertz in to help block. Vikings linebackers can all cover and the defense jumps routes better than anyone in the league. If Eagles can establish the run then they can win. If Vikings can rush 4 and get pressure on Wentz it's over. This is the fastest defense he's ever faced and will look like a rookie.

Sounds cliche, but team with the least turnovers wins

i may try a prop bet that a Defense or special teams TD is scored if I can find one.

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
Eagles will prob have to keep Ertz in to help block. Vikings linebackers can all cover and the defense jumps routes better than anyone in the league. If Eagles can establish the run then they can win. If Vikings can rush 4 and get pressure on Wentz it's over. This is the fastest defense he's ever faced and will look like a rookie.

Sounds cliche, but team with the least turnovers wins

i may try a prop bet that a Defense or special teams TD is scored if I can find one.
Skins showed you can beat them with 4 men no rush. Vikings might get 5 picks on him.