Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

LSU and the Les Miles debacle.....

Having first watched the best college football kick off return right after half, and then the end of game tribute paid to Les Miles, I sat in wonderment as to the situation LSU brass has put itself in....

Miles is out the door, but who is going to walk in that door he exits?

A ton of fans/boosters love Les, but lsu brass apparently signed his walking papers a week ago. Do they now renege on the walking papers, let Les come back, only to be disgusted when they lose three conference games again next year?

LSU has been unable to cheat their way to Texas' best talent in recent years due to the closer scrutiny, and will not compete for a national championship again for a long while; firing Les to bring in a less accomplished coach is only going to send them further into mid-pack status in the SEC......

Several have Miles heading to tu ("tu" is what Aggies call the university of texas, as the pompous graduates of tu used to, and may still do it, refer to their school as "The University," as if it's the only one around. The same pompous fuks refer to tu as "The Harvard of the South," as well..... easy to see why t-sips are looked upon with such disdain and why people rejoice in their failures, eh?)

Nevertheless, if Les makes it over to austin, where tsip alum still cheat with the best of them to pay the way to the best talent around, he could find substantial success....

but as for lsu, what a f'n mess....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-29-15 at 11:07 AM.

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

I'm sure they've lost out on some '17 & '18 commits w this fiasco

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

i thought chip kelly was the next longhorns coach? and i'm sure there will be some way saban can find a way out of his contract to get to texas also.

so texas will have 3 head coaches next year....saban, kelly and miles.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Having first watched the best college football kick off return right after half, and then the end of game tribute paid to Les Miles, I sat in wonderment as to the situation LSU brass has put itself in....

Miles is out the door, but who is going to walk in that door he exits?

A ton of fans/boosters love Les, but lsu brass apparently signed his walking papers a week ago. Do they now renege on the walking papers, let Les come back, only to be disgusted when they lose three conference games again next year?

LSU has been unable to cheat their way to Texas' best talent in recent years due to the closer scrutiny, and will not compete for a national championship again for a long while; firing Les to bring in a less accomplished coach is only going to send them further into mid-pack status in the SEC......

Several have Miles heading to tu ("tu" is what Aggies call the university of texas, as the pompous graduates of tu used to, and may still do it, refer to their school as "The University," as if it's the only one around. The same pompous fuks refer to tu as "The Harvard of the South," as well..... easy to see why t-sips are looked upon with such disdain and why people rejoice in their failures, eh?)

Nevertheless, if Les makes it over to austin, where tsip alum still cheat with the best of them to pay the way to the best talent around, he could find substantial success....

but as for lsu, what a f'n mess....
    Still NOT as bad as JetGate in Auburn over 10 years ago. That is the reason why coaches are fired mid season now, so that you can go and talk to the coach you want without making it look so slimy to the coach you have. Tuberville was the ONLY one who came out looking like a rose when all the shit finally hit the fan. AD, President, and Petrino ALL looked like viscous snakes and desparate housewives.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    i thought chip kelly was the next longhorns coach? and i'm sure there will be some way saban can find a way out of his contract to get to texas also.

so texas will have 3 head coaches next year....saban, kelly and miles.
    better make that four, as most delusional tu fans/alumns I know still have nothing to talk about but the golden years of tu cheating, (also known as the "Royal Years", where tu alums paid so much to recruits the 3d stringers at tu were paid more than the 1st string recruits of other swc schools), and that contingent is dead set, literally, on bringing back Coach Ghost Darrell Royal to lead the central-texas losers......

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

LSU should move to the big 12.

Solves every problem.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Miles is not going anyplace. Anymore comments geniuses?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Yeah....the entire board thinks you are a jizz guzzling piece of shit and if you were to get hit by a bus today, not a single soul would shed a tear.
    Last edited by Grits n' Gravy; 11-29-15 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Switched *** to jizz

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^ pretty much

Auto Donk

wow, BigDaddy held in hi regard here...

guess ol les' kids and family crying after the game, knowing it was his last with lsu, don't read the JizzBoy Newsletter......

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

LSU hires Dave Aranda as defensive coordinator

Dave Aranda, who has guided Top-10 defenses at Wisconsin for the past three years, has been named LSU's defensive coordinator, head coach Les Miles announced on Friday night.

In three years as the Wisconsin defensive coordinator and inside linebackers coach, Aranda coached a Badger defense that combined to rank among the top 5 in the nation in the four major defensive categories - scoring, total yards, passing yards and rushing yards.

From 2013-15, Aranda's defense allowed an average of 289.4 yards per game - which ranks first in the nation over that span. His defense allowed 16.9 points (No. 2 nationally), 179.9 passing yards (No. 3 nationally) and 109.6 rushing yards (No. 4 nationally) over the three years, a span that saw Wisconsin win 30 games with just 10 losses.

http://www.secsports.com/article/144...ve-coordinator

Looks like help is on the way to get LSU back on top again.

badgerguy
    badgerguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Fukkking pissed off!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Why LSU needs to fire Les Miles now

Never prolong the inevitable.

It’s inevitable that LSU will fire head coach Les Miles this season — we learned that after Saturday night’s loss to Auburn.

There’s no imaginable scenario where Miles keeps his job at the end of the season — it seems like he could even beat Alabama and still be on his way out — and LSU president F. King Alexander and athletic director Joe Alleva have to know that.

They should fire him as soon as possible.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-foo...les-now-092416

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Dumbfukk alert

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Miles was a likable players coach
    His fault , never modifying the team on the offensive side . He always relied solely on running and defense.
    Time have changed , even Saban realize that .
    You gave to adapt
    Couple along with returning the 4th most in D1, a 2-2 aInt keeping your job.
    Its all on him not changing his philosophy of coaching .

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

I think they go after tenn. coach. Seems like tenn fans and also boosters don't like the yankee.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Calling Tom Herman...

Chief Wahoo
    Chief Wahoo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13324

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Calling Tom Herman...

Totally agree, unless the Texas job opens up. Can't imagine he's still at Houston after his year if they keep on winning.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Calling Tom Herman...
    Losing him cost osu back to back championships

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

When you have Odell Beckham Jr. and Jarvis Landry as your receivers.....then you have Alfred Blue and Jeremy Hill as your RBs....and you still can't win anything. You should be fired.

Look at some of the elite NFL talent he has had to work with.

chico2663

Houston coach Tom Herman said Sunday night neither he nor his agent has been contacted by LSU despite a report he is a front-runner for the job.
    "I can say unequivocally nobody has contacted me," Herman said after practice at TDECU Stadium.
    The LSU job became open Sunday after Les Miles was fired after 12 seasons. Herman and Florida State's Jimbo Fisher have been mentioned among the two top candidates for the job.

Autoplay: On | Off

Scout.com's LSU site reported Sunday that LSU made contact with Herman's agent.
    "You know my stance. I'm never going to comment about another job during the season," Herman said. "It's not fair to our players, it's not fair to whatever university these reports are about. It's not fair to anybody."
    Last season Herman was linked to job openings at South Carolina, Missouri and Georgia.
    Asked if the constant rumors bothered him, Herman said: "Not any more."
    "I've learned that's the nature of the beast," he added. "I can spend my time getting upset and going on radio shows and tweeting things out and all that stuff, but at the end of the day it's not going to stop. I just let them do and say whatever they want to say."
    Herman is the hottest coaching name in college football. He is 17-1 at Houston, including 4-0 this season, and has the Cougars in the thick of the discussion for the College Football Playoff.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Herman would be perfect. They have all the talent in the world, but seemingly can never get a stud QB. Or at least coach a recruit into becoming one. Herman could possibly take Harris, and turn him into a star. If not him, he will find a way will another top ranked QB.

Took them long enough to fire this fool. The only bigger fool is me thinking LSU would beat Auburn.