SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993413

SBR Poker Maintenance

Edit by SBR Forum: We were able to recover most of the missing records from the tournament wins some of you reported as missing on your annual standings report.

We shouldn't have this specific problem again with wins not being reflected or badges not being issued.

We will do a makeup tournament at 7PM ET tomorrow for the interrupted tournament Friday and PM only the 36 of you who were registered the password.

We've had to unlist the tables for now while we perform maintenance.
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 09-24-16 at 04:17 PM. Reason: added reply

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

SBR Forum

We are making progress. Our goal is to have your annual tournament standing report fixed soon, with as much data as possible recovered.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    We are making progress. Our goal is to have your annual tournament standing report fixed soon, with as much data as possible recovered.
    Feel free to add a 1st place to my standings. TIA.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

Any news on a possible makeup tourney for those of us that got cut out of the 7pm last night?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Any news on a possible makeup tourney for those of us that got cut out of the 7pm last night?

AUSTINRUSSELL
    Born with Aces
    AUSTINRUSSELL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3031

If you see this while you are working on the poker software could you fix the Omaha hi tables. If you go to a Omaha PL High table and open it ... it will open as an omaha hi/lo table and the only way to play Omaha high is if you play NL

SBR Forum

We were able to recover most of the missing records from the tournament wins some of you reported as missing on your annual standings report.

We shouldn't have this specific problem again with wins not being reflected or badges not being issued.

We will do a makeup tournament at 7PM ET tomorrow for the interrupted tournament Friday and PM only the 36 of you who were registered the password.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21, and Mr KLC

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    We will do a makeup tournament at 7PM ET tomorrow for the interrupted tournament Friday and PM only the 34 of you who were registered the password.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

I should get the password as well since you cancelled my entry into the 11pm tournament as well as diesel's entry. I came home late only to see that I was no longer entered in the late tournament but after it started

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16945

I should also get a password since I was knocked out with my KK against a set up AA! LOL!

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    I should get the password as well since you cancelled my entry into the 11pm tournament as well as diesel's entry. I came home late only to see that I was no longer entered in the late tournament but after it started
    Everyone's entry was cancelled. Those who didn't show up late, were easily able to re-register.

Unlike the 7pm ET tourney, the 11pm ET ran fine. Therefore you don't deserve a password.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

I hope they remember to reset the doom switch for autodonk. It results in very entertaining posts.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    I hope they remember to reset the doom switch for autodonk. It results in very entertaining posts.
    900 pts in week one... And that's despite losing with AA, KK twice, and a plethora of other hands that were way ahead when the money went in.....

however, having said that, I did put down some bad beats on a few others to get to three final tables....

Simply put, i'm leaning to play the doom switch for what it is........ bad programming based on the "equalizer" concept of programming online poker.... to win on SBR you have to play like a dope and get it in bad..... Just ask fish Chili Powder, whose dumbass move won him a trny that he should have been on the rail for before even making the final table..........

but none of those beats came close to the one Chili Powder put down on me, when he sucked out on the river to hit a two outer (one of the remainging fives in teh deck, to double up to the chip lead, and leave me with ony 4k in chips.... that bullshit doesn't happen I ake that trny down............
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 09-25-16 at 02:46 AM.