stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Maybe I'm a bleeding heart but it sounds like he has a level of empathy for those who face a "unique" American experience even though he himself has not experienced such adversity. That is also perhaps why he will continue to stand for the anthem.

Just trying to keep an open mind

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I do not like when he said
    "Probably will stand "

Trying to be tough

He has zero balls like we saw in finals

A gutless loser
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lol

Blacks the only race that goes backwards after 100 years

Genetically deformed as far as education it's why they cannot advance like other races.

Do you hear how 80% talk?? It is embarrassing and they wonder why they cannot get jobs .

I nailed this thread

Curry worthless scum
    Yet he could buy and sell your entire family and not even notice the $3.49 missing from his bank account.

jjgold

Gritter I got $540 right
    Waiting on backers and could come into $10,000 very soon

I just silenced you so go back to your valet job at Statosphere.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Gritter I got $540 right
    Waiting on Ravens linebackers to run a train on my bald ass and could come into $10,000 very soon

I just silenced you so go back to your valet job at Statosphere.
    Fixed it for you baldy.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

When visiting SBR it's tough to realize that this is the 21st century.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    When visiting SBR it's tough to realize that this is the 21st century.
    lol I hate this place but there's so much 'gold' I can't stay away

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Them not standing has nothing to do with disrespecting vets having served the country or fought in wars theyve explained such, why is it when people dont want to address issues they deflect the topic. This whole thing reminds me of arguments with my sociopathic ex-gf.
    You sure she was the sociopath in that relationship?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    You sure she was the sociopath in that relationship?
    Lol thats my label for her I only play a doctor online. Ive noticed youve found an outlet for your stress this week, dont tell me them Cards dont have you worried.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by smittyallsports View Post
    Black kids aren't buying steph's shoes. those are bought mostly by suburban white kids. I have yet to see one black kid wear any of steph's shoes. Is it out of the realm of possibility for steph to support CK? I don't think it is. He didn't say he would not stand for the anthem. Did you expect him to condemn CK? Some of you want to be witty keyboard racists. Nothing wrong with that if that's what floats your boat. However you come across completely inaccurate and misinformed. Mike Jordan famously said,"republicans buy shoes too". I don't think any black kids stopped buying his shoes as a result. You want to sound cool but end up looking like a moron lol.
    The majority of white kids do not spend money on basketball shoes. That's like saying white people buy FUBU.

Basketball shoes, especially high priced sneakers, are a hood rat status symbol.

Under Armour is trying to take Nike's market share of blacks. They aren't going to have any of their stars that sell directly to blacks offend those black people.

It's all business what these athletes say. CK doesn't even give a shit. He knew he was being benched and this "protest@ is the only thing he could try to keep himself in the spotlight.

Plaza23

Black kids by shit

Thy cannot even afford a game
    If we shut off their welfare and food stamps, then they wouldn't be able to afford to buy high price sneakers. However, since the govt is giving them free food and money on the side, they have $$ left over to buy the shoes.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    The majority of white kids do not spend money on basketball shoes. That's like saying white people buy FUBU.

Basketball shoes, especially high priced sneakers, are a hood rat status symbol.

Under Armour is trying to take Nike's market share of blacks. They aren't going to have any of their stars that sell directly to blacks offend those black people.

It's all business what these athletes say. CK doesn't even give a shit. He knew he was being benched and this "protest@ is the only thing he could try to keep himself in the spotlight.
    i have around 40 pairs of shoes, i am white

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Lol thats my label for her I only play a doctor online. Ive noticed youve found an outlet for your stress this week, dont tell me them Cards dont have you worried.
    Cards, ya they look tough, how they are 2-0 after that brutal two game stretch was mighty impressive

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I can assure you there are 10 times more white kids walking around with Curry's shoes than blacks. Probably more than that.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

i will die before i ever own under armour shoes

Plaza23

Curry is white

Raised rich family

He supports nobody

Hates blacks ... Doing it to be cool

Lol
    I actually agree with you JJ. If you've seen interviews with the Curry family, they are as mainstream Caucasian as they come.

Steph's doing what Under Armour tells him to do. Build that non-existent street cred he currently has and get black kids to buy his shoes instead of Nike.

Steph hates ghetto blacks just as much as everyone else does.

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    i have around 40 pairs of shoes, i am white
    If you are white and have 40 pairs of basketball shoes, then you are most likely a wigger. Not a mainstream white person.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Plaza are you zinisters ghost account

jjgold

Plaza thanks man
    I nailed this thread

I actually agree with you JJ. If you've seen interviews with the Curry family, they are as mainstream Caucasian as they come.

Steph's doing what Under Armour tells him to do. Build that non-existent street cred he currently has and get black kids to buy his shoes instead of Nike.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

If you are white and have 40 pairs of basketball shoes, then you are most likely a wigger. Not a mainstream white person.
    there are different kinds of shoes

boots

sneakers

flip flops

slippers

golf shoes

loafers

desert boots

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

If we shut off their welfare and food stamps, then they wouldn't be able to afford to buy high price sneakers. However, since the govt is giving them free food and money on the side, they have $$ left over to buy the shoes.
    What is this "we" shit? Do you control the government budget? You can't even become a pro here. Welfare is small change compared to the rest of government expenses and I'm pretty sure your poor white fiends would be pissed if they didn't get their government Bologna and hamburger helper.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

You are as dumb as jj then. White dollars keep the sneaker industry alive. Your way of thinking is a dying breed. The 21st century is multi-cultural and the close minded and ignorant such as yourself are being pushed to the fringe.

Hope your female relatives gag on big black co cks.
    Points Awarded:

afgballer56 gave Grits n' Gravy 24 Betpoint(s) for this post.

afgballer56
    afgballer56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    You are as dumb as jj then. White dollars keep the sneaker industry alive. Your way of thinking is a dying breed. The 21st century is multi-cultural and the close minded and ignorant such as yourself are being pushed to the fringe.

JJ is cool because hes entertainment for sbr
    but he has no education or understanding of the real world
    hes just a racist and he just makes stupid vague comments
    and hes also stupid when it comes to sports betting. anytime a pitcher has a bad game
    this dumbass posts "hes done, he has dead arm"
    JJ is and ignorant as it gets
    and BOOYA is worse because his goal in life is to become as popular as JJ
    lmfaooooo Booya is as pathetic as they come
    hes probably a fkn inbreed

afgballer56
    afgballer56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

I'm trying to come to players talk and get some info on the Thursday nighter to bet and all I c is these stupid political quotes by these dumb uneducated, middle aged, ugly and sexually conflicted dudes lol

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'm still lost on this "protesting" the anthem crap.

What in the hell are we protesting?

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

fuk curry

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    i will die before i ever own under armour shoes
    I said this about Adidas years ago.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

jj needs a time out. This thread is ridiculous.

jjgold

Social Injustice

Lol

Stop breaking the laws and obey directions

So simple

Tremendous win for me here

We rallied 80% of posters

They are protesting blacks breaking laws and misbehaving when arrested

Comedy 101

Plaza23

No, my way of thinking has always been there. And it's going to show up on election day. America hates blacks, we're tired of giving them free shit. We're tired of their whining. We're just flat tired of them. 73% of them are on welfare. 5% of this trash race commits > 50% of the crime in the US.

Free ride is going to be over pretty soon. We're going to start supporting the police, busting heads, and getting back our country from this ghetto trash.

I hope you wind up with a bullet in your head at the expense of one of your "bruthas". It won't be a surprise when it happens either.

Plaza23

What is this "we" shit? Do you control the government budget? You can't even become a pro here. Welfare is small change compared to the rest of government expenses and I'm pretty sure your poor white fiends would be pissed if they didn't get their government Bologna and hamburger helper.
    We means tax payers - as in white people that pay taxes.

Over 70% of blacks are on welfare of some kind either food stamps or welfare. 70 penetrating percent. We've been subsizdizing their out of control baby mommas and absentee dads for way too long. Then building prisons to house this ghetto trash when they can't function in society because they don't even have responsible parents to teach them right from wrong.

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Curry don't wanna pull the Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf or else..

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

Non story

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

No, my way of thinking has always been there. And it's going to show up on election day. America hates blacks, we're tired of giving them free shit. We're tired of their whining. We're just flat tired of them. 73% of them are on welfare. 5% of this trash race commits > 50% of the crime in the US.

Free ride is going to be over pretty soon. We're going to start supporting the police, busting heads, and getting back our country from this ghetto trash.

I hope you wind up with a bullet in your head at the expense of one of your "bruthas". It won't be a surprise when it happens either.

We means tax payers - as in white people that pay taxes.

Over 70% of blacks are on welfare of some kind either food stamps or welfare. 70 penetrating percent. We've been subsizdizing their out of control baby mommas and absentee dads for way too long. Then building prisons to house this ghetto trash when they can't function in society because they don't even have responsible parents to teach them right from wrong.
    <br>
    <br>

Your vote is meaningless and your tired KKK agenda is dead. White trash like you are an embarrassment to the USA. If you had any balls you would go to the worst neighborhood in your area and tell everyone how you feel but we know that will never happen because just like your daddy, granddaddy and all of the prior generations of your sorry excuse of a family, you are nothing but a little pussy.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Why the open racism in this forum is getting a little un real no one has to be like that at this point in time America is wide open for everyone so there is no more excuses...

First 1234 Last