MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Starts at the govt level my man. Instil a work ethic. Money for hood clean up. Creates accomplishment/ pride.
    Money they can live on, not piddly crap. Watch how the inner cities clean up bringing in businesses and stability.
    Can you be more specific about a sustained plan?

I think a much simpler solution is giving everyone in this country fair warning.....the gravy train is fukkin over. Time to go learn a skill, get an education, or at the very least time to join the real world and work to eat like the rest of us

I understand getting up at noon, playing madden all afternoon, and then partying at night is fun when you got free money coming in but that shit is over

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Starts at the govt level my man. Instil a work ethic. Money for hood clean up. Creates accomplishment/ pride.
    Money they can live on, not piddly crap. Watch how the inner cities clean up bringing in businesses and stability.
    Have you seen the free and reduced rent housing or FHA loan subdivision upkeep as it is? Give the same people cheap rent, utility discounts and free food stamps and they can't even muster the energy to cut the yard or sweep the patio...a couple extra bucks won't help that.

Again...it's not up to the govt to hand out money for medial work unless it's an extra $5 on the books at the county jail for the trustees and road crews out picking up trash. Otherwise...start your ass off at minimum wage in high school like everyone else ...show up and do what you're told and pay attention to learn something that gets you an extra raise....then as you grow you earn more elsewhere. It's not hard...everyone now wants money for everything at the low skill job or a startup dream or else they say they can't do it anymore. No middle ground. Sad.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Can you be more specific about a sustained plan?

I think a much simpler solution is giving everyone in this country fair warning.....the gravy train is fukkin over. Time to go learn a skill, get an education, or at the very least time to join the real world and work to eat like the rest of us

I understand getting up at noon, playing madden all afternoon, and then partying at night is fun when you got free money coming in but that shit is over
    Welfare has been a culture for so long now IDK if it can ever be changed. Everyone wants fast money for little
    effort. Drug selling is huge in the hood. Those with any brains or want something better for their kids are moving
    into the suburbs.

There's a business college by me with a 90% black rate. So our tax money is doing some good.

Giving inner city welfare recipients money for work to clean up their hoods, like I said would help.

Of course the city would have to help with equipment, know how and materials along with keeping track
    of who's working so they can pay them. The govt would have to help the cities financially.

Imagine if you were a business looking to set up shop in a city with clean streets and nicely kept houses.

Instead of a bank and corporation stimulus, stimulate the hood.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t15.htm

It is called the U6. Yes it includes the retired and disabled as long as they aren't confined to an institution. Mother Jones recently called the U6, fittingly, "The Last Refuge of Scoundrels".

What brooks and others that tout this number fail to mention is that the reporting has always been the same. The U3 has always been "the official number", so it is ridiculous when Trump says the Obama Administration uses a phony number--it is the same number that has always been used! The gap between the U6 and the official reported number (U3) is somewhat larger than way in the past but this is because of many factors, the most impactful of which are technology and an aging population. But the gap is still smaller than it was in 08-09. See chart here: http://unemploymentdata.com/unemploy...-unemployment/

Long story short, they want you to think it is all bad when it is not.
    lol greaser posting like he understand economics... too bad your post history proves otherwise.

brooks85

Sorry, I'm going to get political here.

We've seen this shit for 8 years from every talking head conservative/ Repub. Obama is bad, economy is shit,
    unemployment numbers rigged, etc.

I'm gonna put blame where the blame resides. The Repub party in congress.

Disagree? Then show me a list of accomplishments those lazy fuks have done the last 8 years. Can't come
    up with a list that long? How about just the last 2 years having control of both branches?

Now, imagine if they put their differences aside and worked together to help America come out of the worst
    recession ever.

You want change? Vote out those incumbents who screwed off their last term. I know I won't be the problem,
    will you?

no worries, you're the admitted sheep who admitted he often doesn't know what he is talking about so post away lol

brooks85

Welfare has been a culture for so long now IDK if it can ever be changed. Everyone wants fast money for little
    effort. Drug selling is huge in the hood. Those with any brains or want something better for their kids are moving
    into the suburbs.

There's a business college by me with a 90% black rate. So our tax money is doing some good.

Giving inner city welfare recipients money for work to clean up their hoods, like I said would help.

Of course the city would have to help with equipment, know how and materials along with keeping track
    of who's working so they can pay them. The govt would have to help the cities financially.

Imagine if you were a business looking to set up shop in a city with clean streets and nicely kept houses.

lol so this idiot is going to keep voting to expand it. A really special kind of stupid.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol greaser posting like he understand economics... too bad your post history proves otherwise.

Good one, brooks.

brooks85

Good one, brooks.
    hey when post history is on my side I just stick to the facts.

You think a lot but know very little grease. It was hilarious when you pretended to be a moderate and I exposed you in under 2 posts. Just like how I easily suckered you into a bet because you don't know economics, you regurgitate it from the media.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Have you seen the free and reduced rent housing or FHA loan subdivision upkeep as it is? Give the same people cheap rent, utility discounts and free food stamps and they can't even muster the energy to cut the yard or sweep the patio...a couple extra bucks won't help that.

Again...it's not up to the govt to hand out money for medial work unless it's an extra $5 on the books at the county jail for the trustees and road crews out picking up trash. Otherwise...start your ass off at minimum wage in high school like everyone else ...show up and do what you're told and pay attention to learn something that gets you an extra raise....then as you grow you earn more elsewhere. It's not hard...everyone now wants money for everything at the low skill job or a startup dream or else they say they can't do it anymore. No middle ground. Sad.
    No I haven't.

You know as well as I, blacks are a social people. What one is doing, they all will do eventually. If they want their
    welfare check they need to work for it. Watch how fast they get to work. Money talks, bullshit walks.

1st, you have to want to work. 2nd, work has to be available. 3rd, transportations has to be available to get them
    to the job. 4th, companies need an incentive to hire them, they won't do it on their own. 5th, trying to find those
    employees w/o a record is the real reason behind high unemployment in the hood.

brooks85

No I haven't.

You know as well as I, blacks are a social people. What one is doing, they all will do eventually. If they want their
    welfare check they need to work for it. Watch how fast they get to work. Money talks, bullshit walks.

1st, you have to want to work. 2nd, work has to be available. 3rd, transportations has to be available to get them
    to the job. 4th, companies need an incentive to hire them, they won't do it on their own. 5th, trying to find those

lol and again this clown actually toes the line for democrats, his words. I proved it years ago, you won't find a bigger hypocrite than rkelly and he just proved it again.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

into the suburbs.

All of your ideas sound great but will accomplish little in the end.....people would just have a little bit more fun money in the hood and many would probably try to triple their money made by selling drugs

You need to reverse a culture of entitlement and laziness which is an enormous task.....it's not just blacks, it's all Americans these days

Ending government assistance for people that don't absolutely need it should be our first priority.....why wouldn't it be?

Like I said before, what kind of idiot is going to slave away for 40 hours a week at some shit job when they can reap the same (or sometimes better) benefits by sitting on their asses and not working? I don't see how any American who works for a living would be against this....makes zero sense to me

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

No I haven't.

It will be tough to adjust for a while but in the end progress will be made if everyone is forced to work for their money

Certain government aid should be available for special situations but you would need to prove it....illness, injury, etc

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

If you are working a government job, you are doing just fine. Me, and my 23 year old son, work on a government contract making about $19/hour plus bonuses that normally average about $750-$1000 a month. No college for either of us. Just need to know where to find the jobs.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Unemployment rate is still under 5% in America I believe.
    and yet i continually hear numbers that put the latino and black unemployment rates above 20%, despite 8 years of obama and two years of dems having control of congress during that time

so is the 5% rate a lie or did obama and the dems really hook up every white person in america with a job?

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Because we are a service economy that does not produce what we used to in an industrial sense..

China and India have far less restrictions on labor costs and environmental protocol....shipping is so cheap now...

plus work place could not handle all the entrants from women going into the workforce after WWII...slowly went downhill from there

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

More convenient for many of the single moms to get paid for laying on their back by the government. I guess, in a way, that makes them whores of the government. Only difference is that the government is screwing the taxpayer instead of the payee in this case.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    USA has to abolish welfare

It will make economy boom again
    Umm, that's the price of a civilized society, brother.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    All of your ideas sound great but will accomplish little in the end.....people would just have a little bit more fun money in the hood and many would probably try to triple their money made by selling drugs

You need to reverse a culture of entitlement and laziness which is an enormous task.....it's not just blacks, it's all Americans these days

Ending government assistance for people that don't absolutely need it should be our first priority.....why wouldn't it be?

Like I said before, what kind of idiot is going to slave away for 40 hours a week at some shit job when they can reap the same (or sometimes better) benefits by sitting on their asses and not working? I don't see how any American who works for a living would be against this....makes zero sense to me
    You can thank our govt officials on that mess. Paying more per dependant, but the father can't be around. Pop more
    kids out, get more money. We can thank both parties for that one. Now we probably have 5 generations we have
    to pay for, for 80+ years.

You cut benefits cold turkey there will be anarchy. Build a wall? Yeah, around your home.

brooks85

You can thank our govt officials on that mess. Paying more per dependant, but the father can't be around. Pop more
    kids out, get more money. We can thank both parties for that one. Now we probably have 5 generations we have

You cut benefits cold turkey there will be anarchy. Build a wall? Yeah, around your home.
    lol the ones you keep voting for sheepy. What a hypocrite.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

lol the ones you keep voting for sheepy. What a hypocrite.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

posting memes with false information makes you look like you

in case you didn't realize, you're an insult around this forum.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Enough of the political bullshit, the bottom line is people are just lazy. Anybody without a disability can easily make $100 a day in America, it's just that they don't want to. They'd rather sit around playing video games, doing drugs, being criminals etc. Shitty parents, no self respect or sense of responsibility or integrity. Dead weight to our society. Losers. There are plenty of entry level jobs where you can make over $100 a day in this country. No excuses.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Well if you're that afraid of the deadbeat losers then nothing will ever change to answer the OP's original question

As long as government benefits are this easy to scam and obtain, a large percentage of Americans will have no incentive to get a job and the cycle will continue

Just the truth and actually very easy to understand
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 09-13-16 at 10:38 PM.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    and yet i continually hear numbers that put the latino and black unemployment rates above 20%, despite 8 years of obama and two years of dems having control of congress during that time

so is the 5% rate a lie or did obama and the dems really hook up every white person in america with a job?
    Not sure what that last part means. I'm white, have held many jobs, and the govt never gave me one of them.

You're the stat nerd. Blacks make up ~13% of the country, and Latinos a bit more than that. So I'm pretty sure both of your numbers can add up just fine.

And just so we're all clear, business-owners, and big corporations that people love to vilify are the ones that provide the most jobs in this country, not the government. The government primarily contributes to this by deciding what corporate tax rates are. If they're too high, businesses will leave the country, people will vilify them more because they don't understand business, and jobs go away.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Not sure what that last part means. I'm white, have held many jobs, and the govt never gave me one of them.

You're the stat nerd. Blacks make up ~13% of the country, and Latinos a bit more than that. So I'm pretty sure both of your numbers can add up just fine.

And just so we're all clear, business-owners, and big corporations that people love to vilify are the ones that provide the most jobs in this country, not the government. The government primarily contributes to this by deciding what corporate tax rates are. If they're too high, businesses will leave the country, people will vilify them more because they don't understand business, and jobs go away.
    don't really care about the color of any person.

overall point was the people that vote for dems at a 95% rate have had 8 years of obama and still have an unemployment rate 2X higher than whites.

and just so we're all clear, the government does not generate revenue and produces nothing. it steals money from citizens and corporations alike. but there will be a backlash at some point. not this election cycle, but the next one. government is going to get bigger until it reaches a tipping point setting the stage for a republican landslide.

overall point was unemployment numbers are rigged. nuanced point at the end was 95% of blacks voted for obama and will continue to strictly vote dems (even though social issues they are more aligned with reps than dems, marketing campaigns, what can you do?) even as their race continually suffers. it is a tragic, heart breaking thing to witness year after year.

grease lightnin
    &

hey when post history is on my side I just stick to the facts.

You think a lot but know very little grease. It was hilarious when you pretended to be a moderate and I exposed you in under 2 posts. Just like how I easily suckered you into a bet because you don't know economics, you regurgitate it from the media.

You just typed 150 words of nothing. Why do you waste your time arguing like a child with adults?

You say I act like I know economics but I don't, yet you have nothing on the actual topic at hand to respond with...

Refute the post or STFU.

You are literally the most worthless poster I have ever seen.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I move anywhere if I can make $30 and hr

brooks85

You just typed 150 words of nothing. Why do you waste your time arguing like a child with adults?

You say I act like I know economics but I don't, yet you have nothing on the actual topic at hand to respond with...

Refute the post or STFU.

You are literally the most worthless poster I have ever seen.
    I wouldn't call facts nothing but I'm not surprised you do considering your post history. Very ignorant.

Also, pretending you can engage in a discussion like an adult is comical. As I said I proved you're a biased liberal. You pretended to be a moderate and it lasted 2 posts until the sheep came out.

So again, the unemployment rate is not below 5% unless you're a sheep who regurgitates everything they see on TV like grease.
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-14-16 at 08:34 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The United States is 10 years away from a tremendous depression

grease lightnin
    &

So again, the unemployment rate is not below 5% unless you're a sheep who regurgitates everything they see on TV like grease.
    Um... the U3 is.... which is the OFFICIAL unemployment number AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN!!

Fukking jerkoff.

brooks85

Um... the U3 is.... which is the OFFICIAL unemployment number AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN!!

Fukking jerkoff.

lol such a good sheep.

grease lightnin
    &

lol such a good sheep.

Please tell me how the Bureau of Labor Statistics has ever reported the number any differently???

For anyone who really wants to understand this:

http://unemploymentdata.com/unemploy...-unemployment/

brooks85

Please tell me how the Bureau of Labor Statistics has ever reported the number any differently???

For anyone who really wants to understand this:

http://unemploymentdata.com/unemploy...-unemployment/

lol hilarious how far into the sheep pen you are that you think because the government tells you something is official that it is correct. I laugh and pity you. Hillary and Obama say thank you.

Again, the real unemployment rate is not under 5%. Where do you see the word official you silly desperate sheep?

grease lightnin
    &

Again, the real unemployment rate is not under 5%. Where do you see the word official you silly desperate sheep?

Both numbers come from the govt, retard, to say the employment situation is worse than reported by the govt is MISLEADING, and if you believe it, you have been MISLEAD.

SHEEP

brooks85

Both numbers come from the govt, retard, to say the employment situation is worse than reported by the govt is MISLEADING, and if you believe it, you have been MISLEAD.

SHEEP
    lol yet only one is reported so sheep like you think it is real and go around calling it "official." Foot in mouth by grease again.

Again, the real unemployment number is not below 5%. Getting emotional isn't going to change that.

First 1234 Last