ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    We don't need a crazy Dbag like Trump in office, slow and steady has been working and that's what Clinton will bring to the table.
    Guy is scary as he's a anti-intellectualist coward and bully. Proved that over the past 2 days.

Imagine having such a coward as President?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol sbr's favorite idiot agreeing with the cowardly idiot who is posting on a ghost account

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Damn, Brooks is triggered as hell.
    you're letting your desperation show a little too much

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Brooks trolling again in another politic thread. Offers nothing but loves to call out other people for voicing their opinions. Most worthless poster on this form. He's incapable of arguing his side by having a useful discussion. Just calls everyone an idiot and then says he doesn't have the time to back his reasons, yet he can troll every single political thread. Classic idiot
    goduke chiming in like an idiot then running away like an idiot. Rinse and repeat. Funny how you sheep think no one remembers your post history.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Brooks lets say you are given a choice of these 4 candidates to vote for president which will you choose:

1. Adolf Hitler
    2. Joseph Stalin
    3. Fidel Castro
    4. Saddam Hussein

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

56k household income? That's pretty sad to think this is good. I didn't even know it was that bad how do people survive off that without govt assistance
    Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    you lie. but you seem pretty ignorant overall....

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/12/...n-numbers.html

“According to new data derived from the monthly Current Population Survey (CPS), median annual household income in November 2015 was $56,746, recapturing all of the ground lost since the beginning of the last recession in December 2007 ($56,714),”

This is odd to hear because Republicans keep telling us how horrible everything is under President Obama. But median household income has managed to struggle its way back over a nine year journey — at long last.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

You can have a 4 bedroom, 3,000 SF house on 5 acres with a $57000 yearly income in states like Mississippi and Nebraska.

KingJD31

Who the penetrate would want to live there
    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    You can have a 4 bedroom, 3,000 SF house on 5 acres with a $57000 yearly income in states like Mississippi and Nebraska.

brooks85

Brooks lets say you are given a choice of these 4 candidates to vote for president which will you choose:

1. Adolf Hitler
    2. Joseph Stalin
    3. Fidel Castro
    4. Saddam Hussein

if you spent this time using you're brain to learn instead of using your brain to "think" you wouldn't be so ignorant pavy. But, it has been 8 years since you made one of the most embarrassing comments I've ever read so there is no hope for your brain. You've wasted it.

KingJD31

Just looked up ny median household income is 58k holy shit. That is really sad no wonder we have more people on food stamps then ever before. Why the penetrate would you live here if you don't make any money, people live in a fuckin rat infested sewer they call a house in the city. Pick up your shit and move

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

1. Adolf Hitler
    2. Joseph Stalin
    3. Fidel Castro
    4. Saddam Hussein
    The dumb fuk didn't even vote for his own gov, Kasich. The guy who signs his fukking paycheck while he fuks
    off at work in his cubicle working for the state. Who gives a fuk what he thinks.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    The dumb fuk didn't even vote for his own gov, Kasich. The guy who signs his fukking paycheck while he fuks
    off at work in his cubicle working for the state.
    Who gives a fuk what he thinks.

lol rkelly showing what an idiot he is. Voting like he is picking between two football teams. It is fine you are truly dumb but honestly sad to think you made your kids that way. Insulting to every human on Earth.

lying hasn't helped you one time rkelly even when you deny that you're liar it doesn't work because you can't run from post history.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Brooks is triggered beyond reproach. Get this man help.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

He hasn't used the word sheep yet. His code word to touch himself in the restroom!

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Brooks is triggered beyond reproach. Get this man help.

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

you're letting your desperation show a little too much
    like I said

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Fukk the economy, my portfolio has never been in better shape

I dont give a goddamn about any of you fukks

I suggest some of you dullards do the same, worry more about your families and less about the low income minorites

idiots

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Fukk the economy, my portfolio has never been in better shape

I dont give a goddamn about any of you fukks

I suggest some of you dullards do the same, worry more about your families and less about the low income minorites

idiots
    that is a good point

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

lilve in New York, New Jersey or Connecticut and 57,000 gets you a studio apartment.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    you lie. but you seem pretty ignorant overall....

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/12/...n-numbers.html

“According to new data derived from the monthly Current Population Survey (CPS), median annual household income in November 2015 was $56,746, recapturing all of the ground lost since the beginning of the last recession in December 2007 ($56,714),”

This is odd to hear because Republicans keep telling us how horrible everything is under President Obama. But median household income has managed to struggle its way back over a nine year journey — at long last.
    Does it keep up with inflation? That is a good question to ask yourself.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    that is a good point
    which is why the odds of kraken being drunk last night are -99999

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

57 k is decent in most places except lyc or la Mabye

people who make that aren't on food stamps.

Its it's the people who make 0 to 20k.....

KingJD31

A household income of 57k with four people living there is not decent that's poverty
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    57 k is decent in most places except lyc or la Mabye

people who make that aren't on food stamps.

Its it's the people who make 0 to 20k.....

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    lilve in New York, New Jersey or Connecticut and 57,000 gets you a studio apartment.
    Only 10% of the US population lives in these states.

Even here in Georgia when I moved in 15 years ago I was able to buy a big house and was making about the median income.

You can live with $57000 in 90% of the country. You may have to move out a little out of downtown and posh suburbs where the 1% live. People in small rural towns can afford housing with $57000 a year.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 09-03-16 at 08:15 AM.

brooks85

Only 10% of the US population leaves in these states.

Even here in Georgia when I moved in 15 years ago I was able to buy a big house and was making about the median income.

You can live with $57000 in 90% of the country. You may have to move out a little out of downtown and posh suburbs where the 1% live. People in small rural towns can afford housing with $57000 a year.
    cool, but the important part is how ridiculously stupid you look making this thread. I think you thrive on it though.

WolverineFan
    WolverineFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

I know I work n the furniture industry here on NC and thats where biggest majority furniture is produced n my 3 County area..The bottom has dropped outta sales and many r struggling and working alot of short time. It also effects alot of other industries around here like fabric a day the big company here was working 7 day a wk and now on 4..I really do believe there is something different bout these hard times cause I've been n the business for 30 yrs and there always slow times but it's real bad..I do believe the econmic numbers r twisted to make the public think things r ok but there not

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There's plenty of jobs for minimum wage that's where the breakdown is

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    There's plenty of jobs for minimum wage that's where the breakdown is
    With your education, experience and skills what job are you seeking that you can't find?

Last time you posted you had a lawn care business in Vegas where there is no water available to water grass. This is why you are broke. You start a lawn care business where people have lawns to be profitable. You don't sell ice machines to Alaskans, space heaters to Floridians and expect to make money.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

With your education, experience and skills what job are you seeking that you can't find?

Last time you posted you had a lawn care business in Vegas where there is no water available to water grass. This is why you are broke. You start a lawn care business where people have lawns to be profitable. You don't sell ice machines to Alaskans, space heaters to Floridians and expect to make money.
    Burn?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
    I know I work n the furniture industry here on NC and thats where biggest majority furniture is produced n my 3 County area..The bottom has dropped outta sales and many r struggling and working alot of short time. It also effects alot of other industries around here like fabric a day the big company here was working 7 day a wk and now on 4..I really do believe there is something different bout these hard times cause I've been n the business for 30 yrs and there always slow times but it's real bad..I do believe the econmic numbers r twisted to make the public think things r ok but there not
    Our economic recovery is way past it's prime. Look for a decline in the next few months. Save like crazy now and
    pay off bills. Get your money out of stocks in your 401k and go with stable value funds.

My indicators are layoffs are starting to happen, China is in a down turn, Europe hasn't been good especially
    with the Brexit.

Once layoffs start, it will be a monkey see, monkey do. Companies don't think for themselves, they do what
    others are doing.

With our govt so far in debt, don't look for much help once the shit hits the fan. You are on your own.

Good luck.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Our economic recovery is way past it's prime. Look for a decline in the next few months. Save like crazy now and
    pay off bills. Get your money out of stocks in your 401k and go with stable value funds.

My indicators are layoffs are starting to happen, China is in a down turn, Europe hasn't been good especially
    with the Brexit.

Once layoffs start, it will be a monkey see, monkey do. Companies don't think for themselves, they do what
    others are doing.

With our govt so far in debt, don't look for much help once the shit hits the fan. You are on your own.

Good luck.

lol

do not take this moron's advice.

and the idiot wants to double it again like when voted obama then lied about not voting obama because he has been the worst president in history.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

I think Brooks only knows how to call ppl names is he verified to be over ten yrs old Sbr? It makes him feel bigger and better hahaha

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    I think Brooks only knows how to call ppl names is he verified to be over ten yrs old Sbr? It makes him feel bigger and better hahaha

look at sbrman chiming in again after running away already once in this thread... like I said, rinse and repeat. I don't get why you would want everyone to know your low IQ but rkelly does the same thing so to each his own.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Everyone who posts an opinion is an idiot except know it all brooks.

brooks85

Everyone who posts an opinion is an idiot except know it all brooks.
    yeah that is why lb posted the same thing and someone else posted dismal salary numbers. Cut that desperate crap and just acknowledge you have no idea you're talking about like a man. Be a man for once Pavy.

Hey if I wanted to be a pro at making up stories about banging women then I'd consult an expert like yourself, see?

lol post history, funny stuff huh?

brooks85

lol didn't think you'd respond

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Partisan politics is custom crafted for window licking dullards like brooks. He'll find any reason he can to fight an us vs. them battle against other Americans. Pretty tough to call yourself a patriot when you hate over half of Americans. He's so desperate to discredit things he knows nothing about that he'll lie about having a bachelors of science in SCIENCE. LOL.

Not worth the effort to argue with people who would dare call others sheep while towing a partisan line. They're too stupid to realize that they're the problem and the reason the system will never change.

First 123456 Last