akasars
    akasars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

The Spreadsheet of Greatness

My picks have been a bit scattered lately so I decided to start putting all of them in a spreadsheet just like some of the other phaggots here. Plays will range between 1-3 units, tail accordingly if you wanna make some $$. Starting off with 3 huge plays in the ATP Winston-Salem R2 action. I would love to hear your best chirps.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good luck guy

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

sbr needs new blood

BOL

akasars

Good start with my man Robert coming through. Adding a few UFC plays, including a small play for this weekend where I'll be in attendance (waiting on more lines to be released for this one, may play more) and some more tennis for tomorrow.

akasars

And as I was writing that up, more lines became available for tomorrow's ATP action. Adding a few more plays:

akasars

Last update for the day, the rest of the UFC Vancouver lines just opened up and I'm going big on Oliveira ML. Pettis moving down in weight does make some sense, as his last three opponents all figured out the way to beat him is to grind him down physically. However, this is just a bad matchup for him IMO. Pettis' usual speed advantage was well-matched by Barboza in his last fight, and that's a warning sign to me that his body may be slowing down. At 145lb Pettis is going to have a hard time delivering strikes with the same amount of power as he had before, and if he tries to grapple with Oliveira his BJJ will be outclassed. This is a 50/50 fight at best.

The play: 3 units on Oliveira @ 2.50. Will update with a photo of my spreadsheet tomorrow.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

GL pal.

akasars

Noticed some line movement in favor of Querrey. Yes, Querrey is 4-1 vs Garcia-Lopez in their careers and Garcia-Lopez is not the greatest on hard courts, but the odds look slightly inflated at this point. Going to add a small play, and here's an updated pic of my sheet

Getting ready to board a flight so I'll check back in after all of today's action and hopefully with some positive results, good luck brehs!

jjgold

lot of stuff on the AKARIO!!!!

Good luck

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

I'm rooting for the kid.

Most miscers don't make it here though.

akasars

Awful day, coming on the wrong side of a few close ones. No worries, I should recover just fine. Adding four new plays for tomorrow's tennis.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

new blood looking tuff

jjgold

tennis does everyone in

akasars

Sick rebound today, 3-1 and we are back into the positive side of things. 2 big plays for tomorrow on Troicki and Kuznetsov.

jjgold

some improvement

lets keep sheet current and updated

akasars

Some line movement in favor of Joe Lauzon this weekend, but I think Jim Miller has a decent shot here. Definitely worth the current price, going to add a small 1 unit play on him. Damn that +170 available right now on Oliveira looks pretty hnnng. Here's an updated sheet with all my pending picks. GL boys and girls.

akasars

Decent results this afternoon, 1-1 for +0.78 units. Adding a 2u play in Reilly Opelka in the USO Qualifiers tonight, breh is up against a clay guy in Giraldo and Opelka's been on a nice run this hard court season. Also making two early plays for tomorrow, and perhaps more may come later. Will update again after tonight's match.

New plays:

akasars

Welp, Opelka looking solid but nothing like a retirement to kill the buzz. Making a big play at HT of the Cowboys/Seahawks game, Boys have a good shot at taking this one home especially with these odds.

Adding: Cowboys ML, 3 units @ 2.40x

jjgold

Forget preseason football pal