firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    chargers win tomorrow and get right back in the hunt
    got a good shot jake. i think the raiders are overrated big time tbh this division is a toss up if chargers win tm
    easy schedule rest of season to if we win tomorrow got a good shot to win 9-10

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    Chargers fan , but even if I wasn't i think saying they'll go 13-3 or better is laughable
    but guess we'll see this season right , AFC West is super competitive imo

500 betpoint bet confirmed though if Denver Broncos win the afc west you get 500 if they don't come first in the division I get 500

cheers and gl even though I hope they lose every game and butt fumble themselves outta the playoffs
    I will pay you if this bet loses. You can stop worrying about me stiffing you or whatever in private message.

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    I will pay you if this bet loses. You can stop worrying about me stiffing you or whatever in private message.
    lolllll chill buddy , i sent one message asking if youre still on and you sent a cryptic message saying message me when the seasons done and well talk typical bum ass broncos fan cya at the end of the season have my 500 points ready

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Such a homer post. Denver is 7-3 with two games against Kansas City, and games against New England and Oakland at home. The Raiders are 7-2 and go to Kansas City and Denver. Kansas City is 7-2 and has the toughest remaining schedule, going to Denver and Atlanta back to back, and hosting both Oakland and Denver. Denver has two division losses which means that they MUST win both games against the Chiefs and defeat the Raiders to have any type of chance at all. Frost, I will be very happy to entertain a points wager with you. You get Denver. I get the rest of the AFC West.

firekillex

i already got a 500 betpoint bet with him since the beginning of the season lol. luckily they beat panthers by 1 first week and a miraculous win last week with a extra point block for another win or they could have 5 wins right now... cya end of the season

firekillex

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    Raiders are a lock to win this Division. 500 points has been sent your way already.

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Raiders are a lock to win this Division. 500 points has been sent your way already.
    KC really blew it today with that whistle , I think they could still steal the division away but it'll be tight
    regarldess our teams are in the bottom lol

respect on being a man of your word frost, cheers better luck to our squads next season ( if the chargers even exist still )

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1301

they had a fair chance

muffed punt interception no run game

denver magic had to run out sooner or later

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11700

They arent going to make playoffs

First 12