1. #1
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-09
    Posts: 13,951
    Betpoints: 2191

    Brazilian soccer team

    Star studded, playing at home and can't even beat Iraq

    Over 180 minutes playing at home without scoring a goal

  2. #2
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 21,338
    Betpoints: 4132

    shocking really

  3. #3
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,767
    Betpoints: 212

    They have not conceded a goal yet.

  4. #4
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-09
    Posts: 13,951
    Betpoints: 2191

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    They have not conceded a goal yet.
    Could they pull a Portugal at the euro's??

  5. #5
    intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-12-15
    Posts: 2,499
    Betpoints: 7120

    Star studded? everyone on that team beside neymar are bums

  6. #6
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 25,878
    Betpoints: 13724

    Iraq almost pipped an early goal. Header off post.

    In fairness to Brazil, they hit at least 2 posts as well. Soccer is weird. Can create many chances and still draw (or even lose).

  7. #7
    cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-04-14
    Posts: 1,529
    Betpoints: 1679

    Idk what is wrong...knowing this if I fade them in the next match watch neymar get a hattie

  8. #8
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-09
    Posts: 13,951
    Betpoints: 2191

    Quote Originally Posted by cryptocap View Post
    Idk what is wrong...knowing this if I fade them in the next match watch neymar get a hattie
    Preach to the choir

  9. #9
    Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-13-09
    Posts: 4,502
    Betpoints: 14052

    I'm glad this team is still cursed as long as sissy Neymar is on it.

    Yeah, all B squads anyway. Brazil's B squad is still full of multi-millionaires.

  10. #10
    cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-23-08
    Posts: 6,978
    Betpoints: 6152

    So hyped what did their ties pay, think I saw +600 in Game 1, not sure what it was with Iraq?

  11. #11
    Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-01-10
    Posts: 16,034
    Betpoints: 25

    Star studded? Neymar was too busy running around the US taking selfies while his boys were getting slapped around to even train during the Summer...and he's playing with Brazil's version of MLS guys

  12. #12
    futbolmundial
    Update your status
    futbolmundial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-28-15
    Posts: 160
    Betpoints: 14

    No country and I mean no country takes Olympic soccer seriously. Forget about what you hear on interviews and reports, Olympic soccer is like 3rd division quality soccer. Countries send in their watered-down teams alongside the young talent and hope for the best. This competition means more to the lower ranked nations than it will to Brazil.

  13. #13
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-09
    Posts: 13,951
    Betpoints: 2191

    I'm hearing you guys but still it's Brazil...

    Their 8th string side should've been able to mop the field with Iraq here...

    They aren't playing the beautiful brand of football thats pseudonymous with Brazilian style of play..

  14. #14
    pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-21-16
    Posts: 3,390
    Betpoints: 1168

    I say countries where football is less established and overall living standards low take this competition more seriously. Nigeria and their so called U23 side have been the best team so far this tournament.

  15. #15
    futbolmundial
    Update your status
    futbolmundial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-28-15
    Posts: 160
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    I'm hearing you guys but still it's Brazil...

    Their 8th string side should've been able to mop the field with Iraq here...

    They aren't playing the beautiful brand of football thats pseudonymous with Brazilian style of play..
    Iraq are very underated... most of their national team are under the age of 26 so alot of them are playing in the Olympics. If you watch Iraq play you can tell they are a well meshed team. I was more surprised about the Brazil 0 South Africa 0 result to be honest.

  16. #16
    trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-14
    Posts: 9,202
    Betpoints: 5233

    Do not bet Olympic soccer, you have been warned.

  17. #17
    Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-01-10
    Posts: 16,034
    Betpoints: 25

    Quote Originally Posted by futbolmundial View Post
    Iraq are very underated... most of their national team are under the age of 26 so alot of them are playing in the Olympics. If you watch Iraq play you can tell they are a well meshed team. I was more surprised about the Brazil 0 South Africa 0 result to be honest.
    That's exactly it...Iraq's team is just that and they've been together for a while so they can play. Brazil are 10X the soccer power but I bet Neymar has never been on the pitch with 80% of those guys. I would also question the fitness of the entire Brazilian team.

  18. #18
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,168
    Betpoints: 3849

    Brazil was +103 to win gold before games began.

  19. #19
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    I agree
    Why bet it?

  20. #20
    indio
    .
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-03-11
    Posts: 751
    Betpoints: 3954

    Quote Originally Posted by futbolmundial View Post
    No country and I mean no country takes Olympic soccer seriously. Forget about what you hear on interviews and reports, Olympic soccer is like 3rd division quality soccer. Countries send in their watered-down teams alongside the young talent and hope for the best. This competition means more to the lower ranked nations than it will to Brazil.
    Why don't you take a look at Argentina's 2008 starting line up in their Olympic gold medal game against Nigeria. Then, if you're smart, you'll realize you really shouldn't talk about things you really know nothing about since you will usually embarrass yourself doing so like you did here. Olympic years that don't also have Copa America tournaments like this year will always see much stronger teams.

    In case you don't have the ambition to look that lineup up, I'll write it down fro you. Aguero, Messi......diMaria, Gago, Riquelme, Mascharano.......Monzon,Zabaleta,Garay,P areja......Romero. The Olympics of 2008 were an under 23 yrs old format which allowed for the sending of 3 senior players. They sent Riquelme and Mascharano. If that's "watered down", then non diluted must be other worldy Gods because these were the best players Argentina had.

  21. #21
    ufcfan2016
    ufcfan2016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-16
    Posts: 734
    Betpoints: 195

    people still have the image that this is the 90's where the ronaldo's rivaldo's and roberto carlos are playing,

    new era new players and they are bad.

    nothing is shocking anymore

  22. #22
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 21,338
    Betpoints: 4132

    Think they have the decent talent of players just lack of effort really

  23. #23
    smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 12,563
    Betpoints: 2708

    I'd like to see a war between Brazil and Iraq.

  24. #24
    vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-08-11
    Posts: 3,960
    Betpoints: 10601

    Remember how Portugal did in the group stage at the Euros? If Iraq and South Africa draw 0-0, Brazil can somehow still qualify without winning a game as long as they win the coin toss.

  25. #25
    Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-10
    Posts: 7,964
    Betpoints: 17

    Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    I'd like to see a war between Brazil and Iraq.
    I'd like to see a war between all
    The aholes that like to see war......

  26. #26
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-09
    Posts: 13,951
    Betpoints: 2191

    Can these scrubs beat Denmark?

    Game starts in around 60mins...

  27. #27
    mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-01-11
    Posts: 2,892
    Betpoints: 3055

    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Can these scrubs beat Denmark?

    Game starts in around 60mins...
    if they get shutout again what city will be burned down first? lol
    Points Awarded:

    ACoochy gave mngambler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  28. #28
    ufcfan2016
    ufcfan2016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-16
    Posts: 734
    Betpoints: 195

    take denamrk +1.5 this isa gift denmark is a decent team if not better on paper...lol at brazil overvalued as always

  29. #29
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-09
    Posts: 13,951
    Betpoints: 2191

    Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    if they get shutout again what city will be burned down first? lol


    The entire country will be in military lock down with anything less than a win here..

  30. #30
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-09
    Posts: 13,951
    Betpoints: 2191

    Quote Originally Posted by ufcfan2016 View Post
    take denamrk +1.5 this isa gift denmark is a decent team if not better on paper...lol at brazil overvalued as always
    Definitely looks like the play here...

    Gonna sprinkle some of the Aussie winnings on this..

  31. #31
    ufcfan2016
    ufcfan2016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-16
    Posts: 734
    Betpoints: 195

    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Definitely looks like the play here...

    Gonna sprinkle some of the Aussie winnings on this..
    taking the U2 on iraq/s africa game too

    these 2 canned teams have horrible offensive

  32. #32
    Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-26-15
    Posts: 3,372

    Quote Originally Posted by ufcfan2016 View Post
    take denamrk +1.5 this isa gift denmark is a decent team if not better on paper...lol at brazil overvalued as always

  33. #33
    Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-26-15
    Posts: 3,372

    Quote Originally Posted by ufcfan2016 View Post
    taking the U2 on iraq/s africa game too

    these 2 canned teams have horrible offensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ufcfan2016 View Post
    take denamrk +1.5 this isa gift denmark is a decent team if not better on paper...lol at brazil overvalued as always

  34. #34
    cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-04-14
    Posts: 1,529
    Betpoints: 1679

    ahahah buried!~

  35. #35
    futbolmundial
    Update your status
    futbolmundial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-28-15
    Posts: 160
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by indio View Post
    Why don't you take a look at Argentina's 2008 starting line up in their Olympic gold medal game against Nigeria. Then, if you're smart, you'll realize you really shouldn't talk about things you really know nothing about since you will usually embarrass yourself doing so like you did here. Olympic years that don't also have Copa America tournaments like this year will always see much stronger teams.

    In case you don't have the ambition to look that lineup up, I'll write it down fro you. Aguero, Messi......diMaria, Gago, Riquelme, Mascharano.......Monzon,Zabaleta,Garay,P areja......Romero. The Olympics of 2008 were an under 23 yrs old format which allowed for the sending of 3 senior players. They sent Riquelme and Mascharano. If that's "watered down", then non diluted must be other worldy Gods because these were the best players Argentina had.
    Most of those players were under 23 as you mentioned.... how many countries in the world have that much youth talent at one time? Usually none, so Argentina in the 2008 Olympics was a 1 in a million team. More times than not countries will send their C teams to the Olympics and this is undebateable... seems like you have a little man crush on Argentina pal.

Top