QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Are Americans Afraid of Gun "Especially California"

It sucks to be a gun owner in California right now..

Why are people such pussies and idiots.

They have just passed a law, Where ammo purchase requires a background check.

1) the background check is the same as the background check you would get when purchasing the gun..
    So the government is making $50 off each gun owner in California. Times that by 1 million plus. Revenue....

2) The Banning of the assault rifles can be a good thing, but I'm sure it opens up a market for the black market...

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

No one planning to go on a killing rampage buys an assault rifle at a gun shop. The ban stops nothing, all it does is give left wing ass clowns something to say they passed into law. Anyone that really wants to purchase those rifles will go around the law and will easily find people willing to sell. If gun laws really worked then you wouldn't see assault weapons in gangsters hands in big cities that already have the toughest laws in America.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

My mother is 71 yr old democrat. We were talking about guns and she said she remembers My grandfather teaching them to fire a gun at age 11.Now my uncle owned a hunting ranch and I went hunting in 1972 at age 9. She said we were taught to respect guns. Had a female member that was living out of state. A stalker ex put his hands on her. My uncles were huge and played in swc so he hid when they came looking for him. Finally she bought a gun and called him . She said she engraved a bullet with his name on in. That my uncle said he would cover her lawyer fees. I think everyone should learn the value of a gun. As i have said before anyone that hates guns has never needed one.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

"whoever controls the media, controls the mind." -jim morrison

people are brainwashed into thinking guns kill people but in reality, the number of people that die from guns is very low. brainwashing is easy when you put that shit in the news. people are programmed to believe whatever they see on the news and "they" know this.

just look at the number of deaths this year. people dying from guns is very low compared to everything else. numbers don't lie and most people don't have the mind to analyze numbers.

http://www.romans322.com/daily-death...statistics.php

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

Need to move to Texas where everybody owns a Gun or two or three.
    DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave sam9ball 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Nanny state.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20385

I lost all my guns in a boating accident.
    Points Awarded:

shady610 gave VeggieDog 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    No one planning to go on a killing rampage buys an assault rifle at a gun shop. The ban stops nothing, all it does is give left wing ass clowns something to say they passed into law. Anyone that really wants to purchase those rifles will go around the law and will easily find people willing to sell. If gun laws really worked then you wouldn't see assault weapons in gangsters hands in big cities that already have the toughest laws in America.
    Agreed

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    My mother is 71 yr old democrat. We were talking about guns and she said she remembers My grandfather teaching them to fire a gun at age 11.Now my uncle owned a hunting ranch and I went hunting in 1972 at age 9. She said we were taught to respect guns. Had a female member that was living out of state. A stalker ex put his hands on her. My uncles were huge and played in swc so he hid when they came looking for him. Finally she bought a gun and called him . She said she engraved a bullet with his name on in. That my uncle said he would cover her lawyer fees. I think everyone should learn the value of a gun. As i have said before anyone that hates guns has never needed one.
    Exactly, If you were taught about something the right way. You will learn to respect things. Gun education is what people need. People only fear it because they are ignorant about it. Its not the gun that kills people. It's people that kills people.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sam9ball View Post
    Need to move to Texas where everybody owns a Gun or two or three.
    DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!
    I have heard great things about Texas and its nation of people haha

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    "whoever controls the media, controls the mind." -jim morrison

people are brainwashed into thinking guns kill people but in reality, the number of people that die from guns is very low. brainwashing is easy when you put that shit in the news. people are programmed to believe whatever they see on the news and "they" know this.

just look at the number of deaths this year. people dying from guns is very low compared to everything else. numbers don't lie and most people don't have the mind to analyze numbers.

http://www.romans322.com/daily-death...statistics.php
    I totally agree, The media manipulates people. They only show you, what they want to show you.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    I lost all my guns in a boating accident.
    Lmao, and it begins......haha

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

They haven't passed that law yet you buffoon

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    They haven't passed that law yet you buffoon
    Its passed... effective January. How are you going to tell me...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

The only thing that he signed was reclassifying AR's and that you can't loan weapons to friends just family....

The ammo law will be on the November ballot tho...

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    The only thing that he signed was reclassifying AR's and that you can't loan weapons to friends just family....

The ammo law will be on the November ballot tho...
    From everything that I've read. It's already passed into a law. Can you provide a link? confirming its going to be on the November ballot. I might actually go vote.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

I don't know man... You might be right...

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

You put yourself in the position where u need a gun in the first place then?

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    you don't need a lot of things...

you don't need a car.. you walk

you don't need a phone... you can talk to them in person

you don't need to eat fancy... $1 menu

but its always nice to have it in case of anything...

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

My cousin just moved to Idaho so he can keep playing with his guns without interference.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

you will no longer be able to purchase ar-15s after this year in kalifornia. better stock up if you want one.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Armed society is fine our guns will never be touched here in America they don't want that...they know that's it

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

kalifornia is a joke. i was about to get this gun couple years ago then found out, you can't. it's a handgun for crying out loud...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

you can't even get the good ole smith and wesson's like this anymore... fukking kalifornia and all the brainwashed zombies i tell you.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

you can't even get the good ole smith and wesson's like this anymore... fukking kalifornia and all the brainwashed zombies i tell you.

I own the M&P 9mm holds 16 in the clip also have a 30 round clip for it as well as a colt 380 mustang xsp...a saiga 308 (that gun is a banger man) 12 gauge pump Remington some 10 22's ruger great fun khan

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

You must mean January of next year. I bought ammo the other day in bay area and no back ground check yet. Governor brown is on a signing frenzy at the moment with gun laws. Join the NRA folks. I own one gun here and I've gun that is so in texas because it's illegal here. XDM 40 caliber handgun

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

you can get it.... at a Highly marked up price. MOney rules the world.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

If guns are so popular in america...why are cops so afraid of them?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Being from Texas...guns are a must and I have never once thought about using one to go on a rampage...

All these anti gun fukks are just born pussies....

Flashmo
    Flashmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24297

just another one of the hundreds of reasons not to live in that bat $hit crazy state

chico2663

No my jobs did. In one I had to go inspect one of the huds houses we were supposed to do work on and I walked in these pukes stealing copper. Guy pulled I knife and was coming at me until I pulled my glock. Another time when cinti. had the riots; I had two young kids that had pit bulls coming at me. I told them I could shoot their mutts and them b4 those dogs could reach me. One of the customers kids (who is now an episode of the first 48 told them since they weren't from there and he vouched for my safety that they better leave.
    Before c &c was legal in ohio, the cops arrested me for carrying a gun. Went b4 a judge and he threw the case out. He told the cops to quit wasting his time.

chico2663

It is a texas tradition to teach our young to shoot. Remember being 7 yrs old and seeing my grandfather outside of killeen shoot a copperhead. If you fish in texas you might want to have a pistol available

chico2663

No my jobs did. In one I had to go inspect one of the huds houses we were supposed to do work on and I walked in these pukes stealing copper. Guy pulled I knife and was coming at me until I pulled my glock. Another time when cinti. had the riots; I had two young kids that had pit bulls coming at me. I told them I could shoot their mutts and them b4 those dogs could reach me. One of the customers kids (who is now an episode of the first 48 told them since they weren't from there and he vouched for my safety that they better leave.
    Before c &c was legal in ohio, the cops arrested me for carrying a gun. Went b4 a judge and he threw the case out. He told the cops to quit wasting his time.
    Where I worked in the 80's was ranked by usa today as the most dangerous place to live in the usa at that time

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

dumbest response in 2016

12 Last