Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Trump is King
    At your gloryhole, I have no doubt

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Kraken you're still voting Trump though right?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Kraken you're still voting Trump though right?
    probably depends on his visit to "the king".... did he spit, or swallow?

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Republicans are scumbags
    Coming from king scumbag.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave Boner_18 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
    Coming from king scumbag.
    thanks for the kind words boner!

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

thanks for the kind words boner!
    brock, you going to the dnc? maybe perform a little "heat" on stage?

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

What a joke she is if people only had the slightest idea to the murders and blood that was shed that she had direct ties with are u kidding me wow

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    What a joke she is if people only had the slightest idea to the murders and blood that was shed that she had direct ties with are u kidding me wow

mental idiots vote for her

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

No one can dispute that Hitlery was without a doubt the worst Secretary Of State this Nation has ever had. Couldn't even protect a handful of people in an embassy and people think somehow she is qualified to oversea our Military. True, we don't know how good Trump will be as commander In Chief and don't say he will be horrible because the simple fact is you don't know. However we do know how bad Hitlery is because she has gotten Americans killed already with her incompetence. Hitlery should've been forced to resign immediately after benghazi. No way this incompetent scandalous lying piece of trash should even be considered for president and shame on any Veteran that votes for her.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    No one can dispute that Hitlery was without a doubt the worst Secretary Of State this Nation has ever had. Couldn't even protect a handful of people in an embassy and people think somehow she is qualified to oversea our Military. True, we don't know how good Trump will be as commander In Chief and don't say he will be horrible because the simple fact is you don't know. However we do know how bad Hitlery is because she has gotten Americans killed already with her incompetence. Hitlery should've been forced to resign immediately after benghazi. No way this incompetent scandalous lying piece of trash should even be considered for president and shame on any Veteran that votes for her.
    Do I really need to dredge up all of the praise that Trump heaped on Hillary at the end of, and after, her run as S of S? He said she was great. It's only now that she's running that she's so horrible. He's not the only Republican, either.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Do I really need to dredge up all of the praise that Trump heaped on Hillary at the end of, and after, her run as S of S? He said she was great. It's only now that she's running that she's so horrible. He's not the only Republican, either.
    Falling into the perfect narrative that's tearing this country apart bet this isn't a republican democrat thing I could care less facts are facts so let's just throw dirt back and forth side to side and see who we can bury first...evil is evil period you guys are so un real there both crooks so let's find who's less of a crook and divide neighbors and communities very logical thinking your winning man...lets point out talking points? What good does that do?

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13736

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Yes, hope the kids are more like Hillary

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Trump destroyed those guys by simply avoiding policy talk and by being a bully debater... It worked well because it was primaries and republican voters respond well to that type of rhetoric
    You make these statements and probably believe them, but there is no avoiding debates for Hillary.

Maybe you didn't notice but Hillary managed to have the DNC limit the number of primary debates and schedule every last one of them on weekend nights to secure the puniest audiences. That is NOT because she is (over) seasoned or smart - it's because her record is downright embarrassing.

Trump will wipe the floor with her and she will not be able to catch up. Absolutely nothing she can throw at him that he can't artfully handle... meanwhile she lives in a world where no one confronts her about her repulsive record. The takedown will be epic and we all know it.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Well now

You obviously don't know JACK SHIT about us history.

Check out William Jennings Bryant and then get back to me

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Brock you never graduated college you mother fukker

HS fukkin drop out

I swear if i ever found you I am going to rip your fukkin head off

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Trump is a scum bag, just like his supporters. This is their last chance to take America down (with them), but Clinton will win big and we can all wave goodbye to the xenophobes, racists, and bigots that make up the core of the Republican party, true conservative trash.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Falling into the perfect narrative that's tearing this country apart bet this isn't a republican democrat thing I could care less facts are facts so let's just throw dirt back and forth side to side and see who we can bury first...evil is evil period you guys are so un real there both crooks so let's find who's less of a crook and divide neighbors and communities very logical thinking your winning man...lets point out talking points? What good does that do?
    I still haven't seen anyone post a link to something Clinton has done that is "evil". In reality, Clinton and her Husband's charity have saved hundreds of thousands of lives. What have you done for anyone???

irish1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Trump is a scum bag, just like his supporters. This is their last chance to take America down (with them), but Clinton will win big and we can all wave goodbye to the xenophobes, racists, and bigots that make up the core of the Republican party, true conservative trash.
    Here is your current Vice President. #19 – “You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent. I’m not joking” – Joe Biden to a man of Indian descent. Not to racist is it??

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

You know, Stevens and crew were asked to leave, but decided to stay, right?

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Here is your current Vice President. #19 – “You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent. I’m not joking” – Joe Biden to a man of Indian descent. Not to racist is it??
    If you can't see the difference between that and calling all Hispanics rapists, wanting to ban all Muslims, and refusing to disavow David Duke, you are too far gone to hold an intelligent conversation.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    You know, Stevens and crew were asked to leave, but decided to stay, right?
    Of course they don't know that. Fox News never told them. We have a group of complete morons propping up a trust fund psychopath who has never done anything for anyone but himself, has ZERO experience in foreign policy, economics, government, but wants to run the free world?

irish1
    Update your status

Well now

You obviously don't know JACK SHIT about us history.

Check out William Jennings Bryant and then get back to me
    So, the same exact type of situation back in 1896. Bryant thru his incompetence got 128 Americans killed. He did do somthing Clinton would not do and thats resign in disgrace. Bryant was warned and ignored the warning just like Hillary watched other embassy's close and leave because of terrorist threats in benghazi and chose to leave Americans in the emassy. She could've saved American lives by simple following suit with the other countries and close up the embassy but she left them to die instead. So, she is the second worst! Still garbage!!!

pilebuck13

I still haven't seen anyone post a link to something Clinton has done that is "evil". In reality, Clinton and her Husband's charity have saved hundreds of thousands of lives. What have you done for anyone???
    hey moron don't fuckkkk with me man I don't have a dog in this fight I'm just simply pointing out every politician has been bought sold bribed traded blood for oil for cash ect if you don't realize this and just want to basically divide the country fighting for a imaginary side your no worse then a gang member now shut up get a pro status you cheap fuckkkkkk

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    ...or remember Brock when you got fired from a fukking Pizza Hut for posting vids with you delivering pizza to various customers?

Rocket buries everyone he always has the dirt man Brock I really hope that was a story you were telling from your youth man cause if not a kid and adult working at Pizza Hut it makes sense why you would back Hillary lmao
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

irish1
    Update your status

If you can't see the difference between that and calling all Hispanics rapists, wanting to ban all Muslims, and refusing to disavow David Duke, you are too far gone to hold an intelligent conversation.
    You mean Bill Clinton and KKK member William Fullbright? It is the muslims that want to destroy the west moron, so lets bring over 100,000 of them like the Slut wants to do. Trump said that some crossing our border from mexico are drug dealers, rapists and murders. He never said "ALL". You are a typical liberal piece of trash misquoting as usual, twisting words to suit your needs. Again, you were obviously in the low end of the gene pool.

irish1
    Update your status

So, the same exact type of situation back in 1896. Bryant thru his incompetence got 128 Americans killed. He did do somthing Clinton would not do and thats resign in disgrace. Bryant was warned and ignored the warning just like Hillary watched other embassy's close and leave because of terrorist threats in benghazi and chose to leave Americans in the emassy. She could've saved American lives by simple following suit with the other countries and close up the embassy but she left them to die instead. So, she is the second worst! Still garbage!!!
    Fuk that she is still the worst!

kyhawk
    kyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7776

No way Trump can win without the women/minority vote. The blacks and hispanics will insure another 8 years for the great Democratic party. Still hard to believe the pass Bush Junior gets for dragging us into Iraq. The worst President ever.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Post source for this claim.

You're a liar.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by kyhawk View Post
    No way Trump can win without the women/minority vote. The blacks and hispanics will insure another 8 years for the great Democratic party. Still hard to believe the pass Bush Junior gets for dragging us into Iraq. The worst President ever.

lol another sheep

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Trump's price is better after the speech last night. Go figure.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    After first debate...

Trump +130
    Clinton -150

If I was running a book.

Trump +100
    Clinton -130

I can't believe you people can't see this steamroll coming?
    What would the max bet be? Can I bet everything I have, and then some on credit, on Clinton -130?

First 123 Last