chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

republicans

Yesterday was a great day for the republicans.
    First they criticize Kasich for not showing up
    STeve king said only white people have done anything for society
    The dump trump kept having that ugly wench on t.v.
    Then melania got caught scripting michelle's speech.

CAN'T WAIT FOR TODAY

chico2663

It was funny as hell trying to watch steve king backtracking

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

just a big ol dumpster fire over there

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

why they cant win shit

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

usa will be joining forces with Russia once trump wins to take over the world

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    why they cant win shit
    U.S. Senate
    U.S. House of Representatives
    31 State Governors
    2 Good pictures of state legislatures https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...res-in-2-maps/

But yeah, can't win anything

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

future of America is Rep

America fed up with trash

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

2 party system sucks. Stop being sheep and wakeup.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave Mac4Lyfe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    It was funny as hell trying to watch steve king backtracking
    Hey Chico, naturally it was a democrat who brought up the subject of race. That's right, Charles Pierce started with race. Then that douchebag with the glasses kept saying you mean white people, you mean white people. The color of people never came out of Kings mouth only the race obsessed liberals. What Steven King said was a historical fact. Boy, you liberals hate the truth and would love to rewrite history. Fact White people founded this country on judeo christian principles. Fact white people invented and built most things in this country. The wright brothers, Edison, ford and so on and so on. The Irish are the ones who actually built the subway systems in this country. So. how is Mr. King doing anything but stating a fact? People of color need to stfu!

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Demo's just want handouts and unemployment.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Hey Chico, naturally it was a democrat who brought up the subject of race. That's right, Charles Pierce started with race. Then that douchebag with the glasses kept saying you mean white people, you mean white people. The color of people never came out of Kings mouth only the race obsessed liberals. What Steven King said was a historical fact. Boy, you liberals hate the truth and would love to rewrite history. Fact White people founded this country on judeo christian principles. Fact white people invented and built most things in this country. The wright brothers, Edison, ford and so on and so on. The Irish are the ones who actually built the subway systems in this country. So. how is Mr. King doing anything but stating a fact? People of color need to stfu!
    Evidently you didn't watch it. Think algebra was invented by chinese.Your right he didn't say white but wanted to but the fat black lady started going nuts. Then he switched it to western civilization.propeller,steam engine, head board, cotten scrapper and a reapper used in agriculture. Air conditioner and even shoes. But i'll let your lack of knowledge keep going. I love how people with no brains love to call everyone that disagrees with them liberal. This liberal believes in the death penalty, has 40 weapons (I collect) , is against abortion and served military 2 regular and 4 reserve so dipshits like you can speak your peace.
    By the way I donated 500 to kasich. Friend is a bigwig in republican party in ohio and he took me to meet him at a fund raiser. Also i voted for old man bush
    Last edited by chico2663; 07-19-16 at 11:03 AM.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by TxAaron View Post
    Demo's just want handouts and unemployment.
    Unless you have 5 million in the bank the repubs don't represent us

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    2 party system sucks. Stop being sheep and wakeup.
    In principle, I agree

But I will say, the two party system can work if we put forth two quality candidates

But years like this year expose the system

We have failed ourselves, we put these two in the positions they're in

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    In principle, I agree

But I will say, the two party system can work if we put forth two quality candidates

But years like this year expose the system

We have failed ourselves, we put these two in the positions they're in
    I think supreme court failed us. When they allowed corps to give as much money as they wanted to candidates. If jeb didn't have as much money as he had than marco may have done better. Who has more money than hillary?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Businesses are people and money is speech

Elect Hillary, and she'll elect 3 new Justices

Replacing Scalia, Bader-Ginsberg and Thomas

The new court will correct the previous courts mistake
    Points Awarded:

dante1 gave The Kraken 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663

Has to get thru congress. before 1837 the total was seven

Before 1837 there was 7 and with this congress who knows

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post

Irish, didn't you tell me you have a college degree? A ton of mistakes in your "facts" my friend.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

and we keep fighting for the idiots and they keep voting R. Never understand how idiots that don't have two nickels are R, and believe me that is Dwightie and Brooks. Both are a couple pay checks away from disaster and both are R. Yes Dwightie isn't even an American and his bs means nothing but he is still an idiot, working in a third world country, stealing from his employer and touting the R's.

Poor people and stupid people voting R, it is simply amazing.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave dante1 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Irish, didn't you tell me you have a college degree? A ton of mistakes in your "facts" my friend.
    It is from trump u

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Chico just admit you're a lib and you'll get more respect, you never voted for a repub in your life. Not one conservative in the world thinks Reagan was a bad president, not one.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

and we keep fighting for the idiots and they keep voting R. Never understand how idiots that don't have two nickels are R, and believe me that is Dwightie and Brooks. Both are a couple pay checks away from disaster and both are R. Yes Dwightie isn't even an American and his bs means nothing but he is still an idiot, working in a third world country, stealing from his employer and touting the R's.

Game, set and match right here...

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Chico just admit you're a lib and you'll get more respect, you never voted for a repub in your life. Not one conservative in the world thinks Reagan was a bad president, not one.
    I gave 500 to kasich. IS he a democrat. I have admitted on a regular basis that i think that old man bush was the greatest. I owns 40 guns. I believe in the death penalty. I think if I catching in my house I have the right to kill you. Now explain to me which of these make me a liberal?

chico2663

Only morons that don't know a thing about economics thinks reagan was a good president. But I guess you have been drinking to much koolaide. Ask the citizens of la. or kansas how well trickle down works

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Chico do us all a favor pal. Put your clothes on and get on I-75 and help repair the roads in your hometown for fukks sakes. Driving thru cincy takes longer then an obama presidential term.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

he gets it

Trump 2016!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dogkatcher

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Chico do us all a favor pal. Put your clothes on and get on I-75 and help repair the roads in your hometown for fukks sakes. Driving thru cincy takes longer then an obama presidential term.
    We have the greatest chili . pull over and get some

KingJD31

How did Reagan effect you economically
    I gave 500 to kasich. IS he a democrat. I have admitted on a regular basis that i think that old man bush was the greatest. I owns 40 guns. I believe in the death penalty. I think if I catching in my house I have the right to kill you. Now explain to me which of these make me a liberal?

KingJD31

I think kasich is definitely a moderate at best. And didn't kasich work with Reagan on the economy

chico2663

I think kasich is definitely a moderate at best. And didn't kasich work with Reagan on the economy
    He ws the one that balanced the budget. He is a financial genius supposedly.

KingJD31

He's ok in my book then

chico2663

He raised by social security from 1.5 to 6.75. He starved the military but gave to the military industry. He allowed banks ,investment banks and insurance companies to merge as one that took away competition. He put steve regan into a position to take away regulatory . People always bitch about regulations but we seen what happen by allowing these companies to become to big to fail to regulate themselves. Problem is we expect companies and people to not have greed but there is something wrong when The stock goes higher by outscourcing thejobs. Good example when shit hit the fan. Ge went hat in hand to our govt for money. Bush gave them the first amount of money that didn't have to be paid back. What did they do they sent jobs over seas. Obama then makes jeffrey imfeld his new jobs czar. Yes he made new jobs in china. China doesn't have regulations and look how screwed up that china is.
    Last edited by chico2663; 07-19-16 at 06:06 PM.

chico2663

He's ok in my book then
    Kasich is a great man. I wish i was voting for him.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

I'm 10 years older than Chico. I lived it.

I bought a house at almost 7% interest under Reagan. Bought another house at the end of his term at 13%.

Tax time was a nightmare. Back then, like a business, you had to save all your receipts, but you got to claim
    gas to and from work, milage, interest on vehicles, refrigerators and the like. By the end of his term he changed
    all that. Pretty much what we have today.

During his recession, @10% unemployment, I feared for my job. That was the start of businesses only hiring part time.

His dislike of unions and busting the air controllers union is why there are fewer unions today.

I clapped and cheered like everyone when the wall came down. He was a hoot, always falling down and saying stupid shit. That's before we knew what alzheimer's was all about.

3 mile island happened 20 miles from me (not his fault) and we had to pack up the family and got out of there.
    Don't know how many rads I got that day as I was outside and the wind was blowing up from there. No cancer
    yet.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Yesterday was a great day for the republicans.
    First they criticize Kasich for not showing up
    STeve king said only white people have done anything for society
    The dump trump kept having that ugly wench on t.v.
    Then melania got caught scripting michelle's speech.

CAN'T WAIT FOR TODAY
    I think it's ridiculous that so many people have jumped at calling melania's speech the same as michelle's, when only 15seconds of her 15 minutes was the same.
    I wonder if the same people that are doing this to her speech did the same to Obama's speech back in 2008, when he copied someone else's speech for about 15 seconds.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Dems get the underclass votes with hand-outs and open borders, repubs do it with social issues and now, xenophobia. There are lots of retards out there and everone is fighting for their vote.

12 Last