lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Violence to achieve your point never works.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Sending a message by killing white cops randomly whom which have no responsibility for past police crimes against innocents blacks is just sending the wrong message.. It's only gonna increase the police harassment against innocent blacks..

Martin Luther King wouldn't have approved of this...
    You're right, and it's not the "african american community" that has done this. It's a few wackjobs.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

just rent an 18 wheeler and gun the engine at the next f'n "memorial service" for another f'n cop shot down by someone who's had enough of the endless cop brutality and abuse of power.....

run those mother fukers over at high speed as they line up in uniform..... Nice tactic, hi kill ratio

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    but, it sure feels good.......

even this libtard gayboy velvit mafia victim thinks it's "beautiful":

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

stormfront book review is fired up today

all i said was people die everyday, which is fact. which is stuff you guys like to say when yall say stupid shit. its just facts broooooooo. i find it funny yall are saying i want a race war and yall are gonna smack me from that lmao

i ate a fkn egg and bacon burrito and hooped and rolled a blunt today bruh its a beautiful sunday over here

i gotta question tho

why is black on black crime an argument to defend the injustices police commit against black people?
    if there was no black on black crime and police were still killing blacks for no reason would it matter then?
    if more blacks were being killed at a higher rate would it matter then?

what has to happen for systematic racism to matter to white people?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Big cities don't have the kind of racism that smaller towns have.. Big city has ethnic diversity so we all get use to it.. Cops treat blacks better, whites aren't as racist... Just that simple..

I'm sure if I lived in a Muslim community for a time my growing dislike for the faith would lesson.. Human nature...
    On the contrary Jib,the dislike for Islam would no doubt be heightened.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Violence and war has worked with the Japan threat, Nazi's Germany threat, and it might work now with the Islamic extremist threat..

Blacks that hate can be reasoned with unlike the Islamic extremists.. So there is a time and a place for violence to protect your freedoms and there is a time and place not too....

There are more camera's rolling in public places, police are now starting to wear body camera's, black people should carry camera and have them rolling with police interaction as well.. This is how you deal with bad cop actions against blacks..

Black haters need to chill on this and not go out shooting random cops to prove a point. That will not help their cause but only make it worse..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    On the contrary Jib,the dislike for Islam would no doubt be heightened.
    I don't know Packerd? If I interacted with more peaceful Muslims daily then maybe I could more clearly understand what is going on between the hateful ones and the peaceful ones..

Instead I have to stop myself from hating on all Muslims and condemning the faith entirely and thinking it is only a breading ground for violence..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The race is going nowhere

That is all you need to know

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

As much as I love living in the US, this county is full of pieces of shit.

jjgold

Let's not forget it just black trash starting all the trouble

Most blacks are good

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Let's not forget it just white trash starting all the trouble

Most whites are good
    Fixed it coach.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Sucks for the cops but this was a ticking time bomb. The cops murdered a guy down there on camera and some people felt that this would be justice. It isn't and it only makes things worse. If the 2 murdering cops don't get charged or walk free it will just provide a perceived justification for the murders this morning.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Let's not forget it just black trash starting all the trouble

Most blacks are good
    jj- you know nothing about black people aside from how their dicks taste.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Sending a message by killing white cops randomly whom which have no responsibility for past police crimes against innocents blacks is just sending the wrong message.. It's only gonna increase the police harassment against innocent blacks..

Martin Luther King wouldn't have approved of this...
    dont bring up mlk cuz you wouldn't have supported him either

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Jesus Christ

jjgold

Gritter it's embarrassing

Black trash lives matter

It is all the movement is

Nobody cares about trash

Kill them all meaning any criminal

They destroy everything

Thread over

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    dont bring up mlk cuz you wouldn't have supported him either
    Yes I would have.. Martin Luther preached peace, love, and equality without violence.. I'm Christian man and I am color blind..

jjgold

It is a white mans world

Never will change

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

They better torture these penetrates

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I don't know Packerd? If I interacted with more peaceful Muslims daily then maybe I could more clearly understand what is going on between the hateful ones and the peaceful ones..

Instead I have to stop myself from hating on all Muslims and condemning the faith entirely and thinking it is only a breading ground for violence..
    It's perception ... Perception of the same scripture, there's a bunch of different sects of islam, they all have different views about the same scriptures... They get to see what they want to see to justify how they want to live, some see peace and live peace, some see jihad and live jihad... There needs to be reformation of their book,

on another note, these killings will only stir more hate, this will not end good for the black communities, you don't think these officers were friends with the ones that have been killed? More officers will be spending more leisure time at a range, and so will the public at large, and if something even smells funny, they're going to shoot first...

People must be doing so bad, their just tired and ready to die, and this is the way they're choosing to go " for a movement " that has no bearing, some want change?! Go out and protest for trump! Get these characters out of office and rid them of congress, put new laws in place for lobbyist, and so fourth, there's a million and one things people can be doing other then jumping off a cliff and shooting at police.. Fix the problem! Don't be part of it...

jjgold

Yes

Cops going to go all out against black man

I feel bad for the good ones

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    They better torture these penetrates

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

It's on!

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

It is the duty of the patriot to protect its country from its government

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Ima laff when the shooter is white

jjgold

We need to eliminate all bad people

All races

We need communism in USA to restore order

It works proven for decades

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    It's perception ... Perception of the same scripture, there's a bunch of different sects of islam, they all have different views about the same scriptures... They get to see what they want to see to justify how they want to live, some see peace and live peace, some see jihad and live jihad... There needs to be reformation of their book,
    Yep.. Sounds about right Brainfreeze.. Just seems more are going down that dark path of Islam then good especially in the Middle East and or in poor Countries......

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

For the last 8 years the Obama administration has flirted with gun control, only inciting people to buy more and more firearms. This was and is a ploy to pop the cork on the years of agitation he and his cronies have caused.
    If you have more firearms in the hands of people who would not have normally purchased them you have saturated the market and it gives opportuinty for a grand-finale so violent, bloody and heinous people will be begging the folks who caused the mess to come and clean it up. So, you would naturally see things like Martial law, limitation of First Amendment (Because a big meanie may say something and make a lunatic murder), loss of Second Amendment, Federalization of all local police with a UN oversight (Power must be consolidated for the chosen one)
    Basically we are seeing a clandestine operation being conducted on American soil. This level is usually reserved for overseas adversaries, but the world must unite to fight a common goal, is the goal and no man shall have any means to stop the agenda.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    Ima laff when the shooter is white
    Shooter was black. Also one of the deceased cops was black male.

Source: I live 30 minutes from baton rouge

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Deceased cop was Montrell Jackson.
    RIP

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

At this point, I wouldn't mind overturning the 2nd amendment and get ALL guns off the street. This shit is getting crazy and our forefathers would be pissed to see what we have become. Limit guns to hunting rifles and shotguns.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Deceased cop was Montrell Jackson.
    RIP
    I know a guy from Louisiana by that name. Not sure he was a cop though. Damn.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    At this point, I wouldn't mind overturning the 2nd amendment and get ALL guns off the street. This shit is getting crazy and our forefathers would be pissed to see what we have become. Limit guns to hunting rifles and shotguns.
    What's going in in world and here in States is reason why we have Second Amendment, but congratulations, your comment is exactly the reaction the globalist wanted.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    What's going in in world and here in States is reason why we have Second Amendment, but congratulations, your comment is exactly the reaction the globalist wanted.
    Recon1 - why do we have the second amendment? Please tall me why? I believe our forefathers wanted us to be able to protect ourselves, especially against foreign entities that would want to take our freedom. I don't think they thought people would be shooting people in masses where we see 5, 10, 20, 40 people killed at a time over shit that is often mental illness. I don't think they ever wanted common citizens to have access to weapons of mass destruction like chemical, nuclear, biological weapons nor did they want people carrying around bazookas, grenades or assault rifles.

You have to have some common sense. When the declaration of Independence was written, guns had a range of about 50 yards and could only fire a single shot before reloading. We need to slowly get back to that because the firepower and frequency which these guns have are not productive to our society. Please give me ONE reason why ANY citizen should have an AR15. One reason?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

I had a bowell movement. It is obama's fault. It is sad that high power rifles can be bought over the counter by knuckleheads with no training. If you want to buy that gun than join the service. With 3 years service then you would have proper training. The idiots blaming obama for that is nonsense. Obama has just brought the rednecks racism out. He has made gun manufactures a lot more profit.Just a fat man's opinion

First 123456 ... Last