Betpoints: 8478

we need to abolish the police

my goodness

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

nah

they do a good job

lol activists are clowns they are afraid of blacks and afraid of going in hoods ..they are the issue not cops
    Activists blame the white man and of course that gets you nowhere but same pithole you live

Ghettos a disgrace..not cops faults

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Abolish the police LOL

Not in this lifetime

These fuckin animals never cease to amaze me

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Eazy E

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    my goodness

Calm down Dwight...no different than your boy Trump. Getting amped up and not thinking before speaking.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

That's funny. After the riots, Baltimore police backed off and gave the people some space and within a week crime and murder went up. And then of course the residents were mad because they police were not doing there job.

There are some battles that you just can't win.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

police try to be intimidating

they intimidate the old grandmas but that aint gonna fly with Jose, Ladarius, and BillyBob

they be more polite, we all win

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

looks like that fatass needs to abolish donuts

Kermit

On a side note, this sounds like a great idea for a new reality show. So who wants to be the first to nominate their city for the first season to see how it goes?

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

penetrate yea....brilliant solution to a city full of gang members...COMMUNITY SOLUTIONS

Why have the police arrest a gang member when he shoots someone for their cell phone....just have his fellow gang members tell him what he did was wrong

jjgold

again they are being laughed at

They are not good problem solvers

The educated blacks nowhere to be found around their own people

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Food for thought! Do the police have problems with Japanese, Chinese, Indians (from India)Irish, Italian, Greek, Russian, Polish, the list goes on and on and on. Everyone protests things now and then but it does seem to be the African Americans that are always at odds with the Police. I guess when you've had leadership like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Farrakhan for years that's what happens. Good black people get called "UNCLE TOM'S" like Roy Ennis, Alan Keyes and Ben Carson. Imagine a world without POLICE????

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

yah, that's the ticket.....

Fuk da Police.....

then these type of nay-buhs will be running rampant in your neighborhood, too.....

"what up, my Nay-buh?"

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Why is this in sports forum?

Kermit

bettilimbroke999

In the United States, acting white is a pejorative term, usually applied to African Americans, which refers to a person's perceived betrayal of their culture by assuming the social expectations of white society.[1][2] Success in education in particular (depending on one's cultural background) can be seen as a form of "selling out" by being disloyal to one's culture.[2]

That's from wikipedia not stormfront before the self-hating white and racist black and hispanic SBR members get on me. If you're black and educated you are the ultimate sellout....fuckin Uncle Tom!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    again they are being laughed at

They are not good problem solvers

The educated blacks nowhere to be found around their own people
    Educated blacks having Starbucks with whites in the office laughing at these dumbfukks

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Educated blacks having Starbucks with whites in the office laughing at these dumbfukks
    of course

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Educated blacks thanking God they soldout and live in the suburbs and don't have to live w these crazy ass animals

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    In the United States, acting white is a pejorative term, usually applied to African Americans, which refers to a person's perceived betrayal of their culture by assuming the social expectations of white society.[1][2] Success in education in particular (depending on one's cultural background) can be seen as a form of "selling out" by being disloyal to one's culture.[2]

That's from wikipedia not stormfront before the self-hating white and racist black and hispanic SBR members get on me. If you're black and educated you are the ultimate sellout....fuckin Uncle Tom!
    Not everybody is a rocket scientist.. I get that, but the ones who aren't have other abilities the brainiacs don't have, like working hard labor jobs, roofing, city work, grass, trade jobs etc... or some can talk better then others, sell cars, houses..hustle storage units or whatever, but this definition is so dumb, it's an excuse to remain in the standings they're in. It isn't " acting white " in actuality, all races can show intelligence that exceeds the bar, it's just the ignorant few who feel their neighbors are " acting white " because they want better quality of life.

no sell out, just smart decisions.. Despite what others think

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Abolish the police, then abolish the judicial system, then abolish the prisons, then rename the country Zulu.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Food for thought! Do the police have problems with Japanese, Chinese, Indians (from India)Irish, Italian, Greek, Russian, Polish, the list goes on and on and on. Everyone protests things now and then but it does seem to be the African Americans that are always at odds with the Police. I guess when you've had leadership like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Farrakhan for years that's what happens. Good black people get called "UNCLE TOM'S" like Roy Ennis, Alan Keyes and Ben Carson. Imagine a world without POLICE????
    police have problems with all races. you don't hear as much about some but it is there. the Irish on east coast are the worst but since they evolved from being the low group on the totem pole over the years and entrenched themselves in hierarchy of law enforcement their dirt gets swept under the rug.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Who is "we?" You got a turd in your pocket?

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

If you're not a criminal and don't do shady shit the cops are a non-factor in your life anyway. I haven't had any interaction with the police in a decade and that was only when I was a passenger in a friend's car in high school that got pulled over. All of these people getting popped by the police have something in common. They all broke the law and then escalated the situation by not obeying the commands of the police.

Mike Brown swung at the officer and tried to get the cop's gun. This dude in Louisiana was flashing a gun at people who called the cops then he went reaching for his gun when the cops took him down. All any of those dudes had to do to live was just listen to the commands of the officers and they'd be sleeping in jail/prison peacefully right now, instead of buried 6 feet under.

Cops don't just drive around town randomly spraying bullets at people. Their job is to arrest criminals based on laws on the books and use necessary force to do the job properly and protect themselves. If you have a problem with that then quit being a criminal or tell your elected officials that you voted into office who pass the laws cops enforce. Going after cops is a waste of time. They're the pawns on the chessboard who just enforce what their rulers, the kings and queens on the chessboard tell them. No police would be horrible. It'd be like Somalia mixed with the wild west. Even Obama agrees police are necessary. In his speech today he said, this country could not function without the rule of law and the brave men and women in uniform.

jjgold

We need the police

I would of live to be a cop

Power to bang chick that is all

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

We need the police

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

We need the police

Detective jjgold!

jjgold

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

You have aged

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Love how Ice Cube and Iced T sang songs rebuking the police, and then went off making millions of dollars playing them on film. Damn Uncle Toms.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Read an article where someone said that the police should be like the firefighters and only go out when there is a call. Seems they didn't like that police like to pull you over for broken tail light or improper signal. Seeing as I had to take the class for too many tickets as a youngster than I could of been down with that. Craziest ticket I ever got was pulled over on rt 50 at 1 am. Two lanes both ways. I was in the lane closest to the yellow line. Dude was hoping I was drunk. Fuckkker gave me a ticket for being on inside lane. Said it was only used for passing. freakinnnn cops

chico2663

We need the police

There was a officer that lost his job in cincinnati. He was making the prostitutes give him a freebie. I guess that was a nono.

bettilimbroke999

Are there bad cops yes....are there bad swindling financial advisers yes....cant get rid of all the bad cops or chicos in any industry

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Are there bad cops yes....are there bad swindling financial advisers yes....cant get rid of all the bad cops or chicos in any industry
    DUDE just because I let you suck my cokk one time is no reason to get riled up. But when you get pulled over for not having car insurance than you'll wished you called me beetch! Look up the word broker!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Detective jjgold!
    hahah.... fails to realize departments started frowning on cops bangin' babes in return for a "free pass" to let em walk for traffic tickets and small crimes back in the nineties....

now the only "power" you have as a cop is to get hit in the head with a brick thrown by a black lives matter protester

12 Last