DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Sanders didn't sell out. He's endorsing because Hillary finally endorsed some of his policies. If she didn't, he wouldn't.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

all of them are scum

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

American political system( if you can call it that) is the laughingstock of the entire world.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by afgballer56 View Post
    hes doing his best to stop trump
    half of u dont hVe his ballz
    I think you got that backwards mate,backing Hilary demonstrates he has no balls,its the easy way to go.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

How is he selling out when he said from the very start he'd endorse the democratic nominee and he never once wavered from that?

How about someone like Rubio who said he wouldn't support Trump and had called him, among other things, a "con man."

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Bernie didn't sellout. If Trump wasn't such a Douche Bag he may of even took the chance & ran as a 3rd party.

Just because he endorsed her & it lessen the chance for Trump to win is no reason to get your panties in a bunch. Just because you may lose your bet now, you start ripping on the guy? I think we all know who has already sold out.
    lol

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    How is he selling out when he said from the very start he'd endorse the democratic nominee and he never once wavered from that?

How about someone like Rubio who said he wouldn't support Trump and had called him, among other things, a "con man."
    how could Rubio do that???? how could he, you so feverishly ask????

well, this photo of him pretty well sums up how he could (he's under the "O"):

and this photo of him seals the deal:

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18900

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol
    Please tell us how he sold out. & how Trump is not a sell out.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Sanders sold out like everyone knew he would and like he's been doing his entire life.
    He didn't sell out, he got her to say the things he wanted. Now I'm sure its just lip service, & she will go back on her word like Obama. If Sanders still supports her when she goes back on her word, then he's a sell out.

Trump is flip flopping so much he's just looking for someone to sell out to.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

When are you people gonna get it through your heads? Politics is just like wwe. It's all a big show. Global elites already chose hillary the bull dyke Clinton. Bernie and trump are all actors. They play along and they get compensated. Don't waste your time and energy getting emotionally involved. President elections are like wrestlemania, winners are already predetermined.

DwightShrute

He didn't sell out, he got her to say the things he wanted. Now I'm sure its just lip service, & she will go back on her word like Obama. If Sanders still supports her when she goes back on her word, then he's a sell out.

Trump is flip flopping so much he's just looking for someone to sell out to.
    good ideas for any country aren't exclusive to any one party or ideology. I think even you would agree. There are many liberal ideas I agree with. Maybe more than conservative ones. That is Trump's appeal to many people. He knows this fact and refuses to be locked into one party's brand. He makes deals. He always wins more than he loses. Perfect candidate. That's what every country needs in a leader. You call it flip flopping but when your candidate does it, its called evolving. Ya I get it. We all do. Same old nonsense just to pick fights. Yawn.

Bernie would have been better off calling this evil oyster what she is and he could have been the nominee but instead he did what career politicians like him always do, he sold out his soul. He disgraced himself for some kind of political favor. This went according to plan all along. It's a shame. A waste of people's time thinking their voice make a difference. Trump is the only one who fought the system and won. Rather than you applauding this anti establishment warrior who refuses to be beholden to anyone, you mock him with whatever you can.

BS sold out. No question about it. Something that's true doesn't require your belief.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-12-16 at 02:22 PM.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

trump has been begging adelson and wynn for money behind the scenes.

this election is a joke. focus your studies on the candidates and measures in your local elections. those are what will truly impact you.

come december trump will have lost the election but he did win by proving that an outdated and fractured system can be crashed. hopefully the next one to do it has the intelligence to not only run but actually win and move the country forward. trump is just cashing in on the latest catchphrases.

khicks26

good ideas for any country aren't exclusive to any one party or ideology. I think even you would agree. There are many liberal ideas I agree with. Maybe more than conservative ones. That is Trump's appeal to many people. He knows this fact and refuses to be locked into one party's brand. He makes deals. He always wins more than he loses. Perfect candidate. That's what every country needs in a leader. You call it flip flopping but when your candidate does it, its called evolving. Ya I get it. We all do. Same old nonsense just to pick fights. Yawn.

Bernie would have been better off calling this evil oyster what she is and he could have been the nominee but instead he did what career politicians like him always do, he sold out his soul. He disgraced himself for some kind of political favor. This went according to plan all along. It's a shame. A waste of people's time thinking their voice make a difference. Trump is the only one who fought the system and won. Rather than you applauding this anti establishment warrior who refuses to be beholden to anyone, you mock him with whatever you can.
    None of what you spew about Trump is fact, its your opinion. Because of a bet you made, your opinion don't matter.

Like I said if Trump wasn't such a douche bag things might be different. So now you blame Sanders for going with the lesser of two evils & not wanting a narcissistic neo-fascist demagogue to run the country. Look at the flaws of your own candidate, then you will know why he may lose.

Sanders knows what Hilary is, what else is he suppose to do he lost primary. All he can do is push her as far to the left as he can & endorse her because Trump is an asshole. You want to know why he endorsed her, look at Trump & quit bitching bout Sanders.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

#pedo4prez

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Sanders is a pussy for this move....Would have respected him more if he stood on the sidelines for this one after fighting until the end

You can't make your campaign about everything against what Hillary stands for and then endorse her after

I would say the same for any Republicans that went really hard at Donald then supported him too

khicks26

BS sold out. No question about it. Something that's true doesn't require your belief.
    Yeah he sold out trying to make Hilary do shit for the people like she should in the first place. WTF is Sanders getting out of this? Please tell us how he is selling out. By not doing what is good for the Trump campaign. Get the fuk outta here.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

For the people that are pissed that Bernie endorsed Hillary: WTF did you think he was gonna do? This is like the people that got pissed when Phil from Duck Dynasty said gays aren't natural.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Yeah he sold out trying to make Hilary do shit for the people like she should in the first place. WTF is Sanders getting out of this? Please tell us how he is selling out. By not doing what is good for the Trump campaign. Get the fuk outta here.
    It's not just a normal Dem endorsing another Dem in a normal primary....It's the fact that his whole campaign has been 100% against what Hillary stands for (corruption, big business, etc)

Hillary isn't going to do shit for Bernie and his supporters and you know this....gimmie a fukkin break

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    For the people that are pissed that Bernie endorsed Hillary: WTF did you think he was gonna do? This is like the people that got pissed when Phil from Duck Dynasty said gays aren't natural.
    I can't stand Jeb but atleast he is just staying on the sidelines for this one....And Bernie's whole platform and views are even more different than Hillary yet endorses her?

Bernie Sanders endorsing Crooked Hillary Clinton is like Occupy Wall Street endorsing Goldman Sachs.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I can't stand Jeb but atleast he is just staying on the sidelines for this one....And Bernie's whole platform and views are even more different than Hillary yet endorses her?

Bernie Sanders endorsing Crooked Hillary Clinton is like Occupy Wall Street endorsing Goldman Sachs.

Yeah but he has a big contingent of supporters he doesn't want to go to Trump. Who was gonna vote for Jeb? Nobody

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Yeah but he has a big contingent of supporters he doesn't want to go to Trump. Who was gonna vote for Jeb? Nobody
    Then he should tell the truth and say Hillary is the lesser of 2 evils.....we need to unite to stop Trump....some bullshit like that

But the phony endorsement of Hillary is fukkin pathetic

khicks26

It's not just a normal Dem endorsing another Dem in a normal primary....It's the fact that his whole campaign has been 100% against what Hillary stands for (corruption, big business, etc)

Hillary isn't going to do shit for Bernie and his supporters and you know this....gimmie a fukkin break
    I agree, & think she is lying through her teeth. A Sanders endorsement will not make me vote for her.

But he lost, Trump is an asshole, WTF else is he suppose to do? Come out & support Trump. Now that would be selling out.

He didn't sell out trying to get Hilary to help the people. It was the last card he had to play.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I agree, & think she is lying through her teeth. A Sanders endorsement will not make me vote for her.

But he lost, Trump is an asshole, WTF else is he suppose to do? Come out & support Trump. Now that would be selling out.

He didn't sell out trying to get Hilary to help the people. It was the last card he had to play.
    I don't know....just endorsing someone you have been 100% against the last year or two in almost every way possible rings extremely hollow

No one is buying this endorsement at all, how dumb could you be to take this one seriously? Most Bernie supporters have been so anti-Hillary and now your leader is saying just forget about all that....LOL

His best move would have been to just say don't vote Trump and I believe Hillary is less of a threat....a full on endorsement is pathetic

mg63
    mg63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 882

undercover neocon

Points Awarded:

msutter gave mg63 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

^^^ Exactly

mg63
    mg63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 882

One liar embraces another.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

None of what you spew about Trump is fact, its your opinion. Because of a bet you made, your opinion don't matter.

Like I said if Trump wasn't such a douche bag things might be different. So now you blame Sanders for going with the lesser of two evils & not wanting a narcissistic neo-fascist demagogue to run the country. Look at the flaws of your own candidate, then you will know why he may lose.

Sanders knows what Hilary is, what else is he suppose to do he lost primary. All he can do is push her as far to the left as he can & endorse her because Trump is an asshole. You want to know why he endorsed her, look at Trump & quit bitching bout Sanders.

Exactly K.

What do they mean by sell out, first of all. Do they expect Sanders to back Trump when he is against almost every single comment Trump makes. How is it a sell out. That needs an explanation. If he sits it out, like one individual said, that would give Trump an advantage in the election and BS surely doesn't want that to happen. How many times during his speeches did he say what we don't want is a Trump presidency. Well given that comment who is he going to support. Duh!!!

DwightShrute

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by mg63 View Post
    One liar embraces another.
    #pedo4prez

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't know....just endorsing someone you have been 100% against the last year or two in almost every way possible rings extremely hollow

No one is buying this endorsement at all, how dumb could you be to take this one seriously? Most Bernie supporters have been so anti-Hillary and now your leader is saying just forget about all that....LOL

His best move would have been to just say don't vote Trump and I believe Hillary is less of a threat....a full on endorsement is pathetic

Hmmm, how about all the R opponents of Trump that now support him. They said much nastier comments about each other than Bernie and Hillary did. That is okay???

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Hmmm, how about all the R opponents of Trump that now support him. They said much nastier comments about each other than Bernie and Hillary did. That is okay???
    I said they're just as bad before....certain ones (Post #50 in this thread)

It's just especially bad when your whole campaign is against the establishment and Hillary is the definition of that

It's not like they just had a few disagreements on issues but were both Democrats....How do you not see that?

khicks26

Bernie did what he had to do. He got her to say things she was never going to say unless he endorsed her.

If she's lying or not, she still has to prove it to people that voted for Sanders. I doubt she can do that by November.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Bernie did what he had to do.....just another fraud politician with no backbone....sad

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I said they're just as bad before....certain ones (Post #50 in this thread)

It's just especially bad when your whole campaign is against the establishment and Hillary is the definition of that

It's not like they just had a few disagreements on issues but were both Democrats....How do you not see that?

It happens all the time in politics. Doesn't it? You have been around for a few presidential elections. They brutalize each other and then they kiss and make up. Sanders is closer to Clinton political philosophy than to Trumps. He wants clinton to win, don't you think he should send his people to vote for Clinton if that is what he wants to happen?

How do you not see that?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    It happens all the time in politics. Doesn't it? You have been around for a few presidential elections. They brutalize each other and then they kiss and make up. Sanders is closer to Clinton political philosophy than to Trumps. He wants clinton to win, don't you think he should send his people to vote for Clinton if that is what he wants to happen?

How do you not see that?
    I thought Sanders was "different" guess just another fraud politician

So much for that Revolution

He wants Clinton to win? Why? She stands for everything his campaign was against. Yes they are both similar in some social issues aspects but it's all so minimal when she IS the big business establishment candidate that he campaigned so hard against

First 1234 Last