Wtf. What a lunatic.
    THis is why cops shoot to kill

Both justifed 100%..will never even hit court

Victims did not listen

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

A convicted drug dealing felon with a long rap sheet was shot after LEAVING HIS RUNNING VEHICLE IN THE ONCOMING LANE OF A HIGHWAY WHILE HIGH ON PCP.

That poor innocent man. I feel certain he was simply on his way to feed orphans at his church.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11930

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    A convicted drug dealing felon with a long rap sheet was shot after LEAVING HIS RUNNING VEHICLE IN THE ONCOMING LANE OF A HIGHWAY WHILE HIGH ON PCP.

That poor innocent man. I feel certain he was simply on his way to feed orphans at his church.
    So now you want the police to start playing executioner with every druggie? Are you fukking kidding me? Do you know how many people in the US use illegal drugs? You want the police to start gunning them down for petty traffic stops? Do you know how easy it is for someone to gain a felony rap sheet when using drugs??? That's the first problem with our justice system. We are incarcerating people for drug use which is bullshit. Most people need treatment not prison. Wake the fukk up.
    Points Awarded:

Catch77 gave Mac4Lyfe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Why the fukk do you ALWAYS condone these bitch ass cops? What's your deal dude? In every fukkin case you slob on cops like a lil baby dog??? I hope you don't ever have a bad experience with one of them. Your entire fantasy world will be shattered.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13935

Bitch ass cops????? Macaroni4life I take it ur black?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Why the fukk do you ALWAYS condone these bitch ass cops? What's your deal dude? In every fukkin case you slob on cops like a lil baby dog??? I hope you don't ever have a bad experience with one of them. Your entire fantasy world will be shattered.
    Well...I've been stopped bunches of times by cops. Got arrested one night in Austin for public drunkedness (Judge knocked it down to public urination to save me some $$). And not once have I ever remotely feared for my life. Never. I roll down the window, show my hands, and do what they say. Never been a problem. Had a few cops that have been kind of dicks, but those are in every profession. It ain't hard to not get shot, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Both victims acted in a way that could of been deadly

Why do ghetto people not listen???

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

So now you want the police to start playing executioner with every druggie? Are you fukking kidding me? Do you know how many people in the US use illegal drugs? You want the police to start gunning them down for petty traffic stops? Do you know how easy it is for someone to gain a felony rap sheet when using drugs??? That's the first problem with our justice system. We are incarcerating people for drug use which is bullshit. Most people need treatment not prison. Wake the fukk up.
    It is what is going on the philippines right now

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    It is what is going on the philippines right now
    Yea thats one crazy fukr they elected, I dont agree with the way he is killing everyone who deals drugs, but Id guess if he does'nt get whacked off, there will not be a drug problem there in a couple of years.

Later

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11691

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    If everyone who was lippy was shot we would have major problems.
    Or not. Maybe the world would be a better place if we shot all the lippy people. The SBR ranks would be decimated though.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    crazy and apparently the dude in Tulsa had a gun reports are saying. Should the cops waiting until the guy shoots them first?
    No, that was the guy in Charlotte. His daughter live streamed to Facebook that he was shot while sitting in his car reading a book and the cops mistook the book for a gun. This is what got everyone all riled up down there as it was seen and shared by several 100,000 people. The cop that shot him was also black and they have the gun. There is also body cam footage but it hasn't been released yet. Even though N.C. is an open carry state, this guy being a convicted felon should have never had a gun in the first place.

steady hustlin
    steady hustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you not find it ironic that in almost every single instance...the "innocent black guy" has a lengthy rap sheet, is on drugs, has drugs in his vehicle, etc??

Are all these just crazy coincidences?? I love how people say that those things have no bearing on the situation. Ummm....Apparently they do.
    This is incredibly unintelligent.

jjgold

hands up then go to the ground hands free and clear and nothing happens to you every time

no sympathy

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2657

In the past, the police had to wait for the perp to shoot the first shot. It has totally changed through the years. Now the police shoot first and figure out what happened later, all the while someone is dead.

The sick part of all these shootings is that these under trained officers get paid vacations and NEVER, ever get to trial. It's thrown out by the DA because they are all in cahoots. There was something like 350 unarmed people killed by the police in the last year and a half (most were white). Out of all these cases only like 3 went to trial and only 1 officer did time (a year in jail on the weekends). This is bullshit. If you fukk up and kill someone out of your own fears, prejudices, lack of training, you should do time, no matter what position you hold. Doctor negligence, lawyer malpractice, bad mechanic, drunk bus driver, etc. You do the crime, you do the time, especially police officers who we must hold accountable.
    I know 350 unarmed shootings by police sounds like quite a bit, but in a year and a half ther would be over 4 trillion encounters with the citizenry. If that is considered a problem, or an epidemic, then we shouldn't have a prob with transgendered using a bathroom of their choice, bc that is more commonplace and should be a bigger concern to the general public.
    It is sad for the families that lose a loved one, I can agree to that. But, I have to say, the media completely blows these things out of proportion to stir the pot ..... and it works.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2657

I understand your point, though. A low percentage are "brought to justice" for the action.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    the better question is why do people make excuses for the police?

Being a criminal will always be easier, that is a part of the service police have been paid to provide. Arguing that the field should be anywhere near equal is not only unnatural but impossible.

In other news, Chicago adding 970 police by next year. Party time at HQ... MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

oh make that an even 1000!

and the kicker? They haven't said how they're going to pay for it... so you know what that means. Damn they are running an amazing scam. Create the problem then steal tax dollars to "fight" it.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

crazy and apparently the dude in Tulsa had a gun reports are saying. Should the cops waiting until the guy shoots them first?
    The ones who do are dead now. There are people who are actively out hunting for cops to kill. A cop is always going to shoot suspicious behavior. One thing I don't understand is why don't the cops shoot their arms or legs first instead of going for the heart shot.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

oh make that an even 1000!

and the kicker? They haven't said how they're going to pay for it... so you know what that means. Damn they are running an amazing scam. Create the problem then steal tax dollars to "fight" it.
    What's the problem and how did they create it? Just asking.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    What's the problem and how did they create it? Just asking.

well for Chicago specifically they took away guns which is why the city is nothing like any other in the country. Now they have an excuse to raise taxes again for more police which will make no difference.

Nationally the War on Drugs combined with the Democrats platform creates the poverty and desperation you watch come to a head in these riots. That is why it hilarious to hear a cop say they are a conservative and/or a republican when they are completely apart of a liberal union that is servicing the political class.

You don't need more cops to fix these problems just some pen strokes. The problem is the pen strokes equal far less tax dollars being siphoned into pension accounts all the way from the top down to prison guards.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

well for Chicago specifically they took away guns which is why the city is nothing like any other in the country. Now they have an excuse to raise taxes again for more police which will make no difference.

Nationally the War on Drugs combined with the Democrats platform creates the poverty and desperation you watch come to a head in these riots. That is why it hilarious to hear a cop say they are a conservative and/or a republican when they are completely apart of a liberal union that is servicing the political class.

You don't need more cops to fix these problems just some pen strokes. The problem is the pen strokes equal far less tax dollars being siphoned into pension accounts all the way from the top down to prison guards.
    Good stuff, if New Year's were tomorrow my resolution would be to see this Brooks alot more often.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8763

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The ones who do are dead now. There are people who are actively out hunting for cops to kill. A cop is always going to shoot suspicious behavior. One thing I don't understand is why don't the cops shoot their arms or legs first instead of going for the heart shot.
    not everything in life is like the movies.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

not everything in life is like the movies.

It's not the movies. You can incapacitated a suspect with a shot at their knee or elbow. Sometimes a suspect is more useful alive than dead. Like the terrorists in Boston and New York.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 09-21-16 at 10:33 PM.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

My whole issue with whats going on in Charlotte right now is that they're essentially rioting because they don't believe anything the police say to be true (gun, PCP, etc). To be perfectly honest, anybody that breaks the law during these protests (like blocking traffic IF they haven't been allowed to do so), should be arrested. People complain about the cops in riot gear but have you saw how animalistic these protests have gotten? When big crowds gather and feelings aren't on the up and up, bad **** will happen.

Mac4Lyfe

Well...I've been stopped bunches of times by cops. Got arrested one night in Austin for public drunkedness (Judge knocked it down to public urination to save me some $$). And not once have I ever remotely feared for my life. Never. I roll down the window, show my hands, and do what they say. Never been a problem. Had a few cops that have been kind of dicks, but those are in every profession. It ain't hard to not get shot, pal.
    and yet you are here to tell your story versus getting your ass shot dead.

Tell the hundreds of people that were unarmed and are now dead, most of them white how it's not hard to get shot. Fake ass police are now asking people to get their license and then shoot them dead and say, he was going for something. Yeah, bitch ass popo, he was getting his license like you asked him to do. Like I said, you are living in fukking fantasy land and hopefully you never get a dose of reality.

jjgold

The Charlotte killing was justified and their rioting how dumb are these people

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    I know 350 unarmed shootings by police sounds like quite a bit, but in a year and a half ther would be over 4 trillion encounters with the citizenry. If that is considered a problem, or an epidemic, then we shouldn't have a prob with transgendered using a bathroom of their choice, bc that is more commonplace and should be a bigger concern to the general public.
    It is sad for the families that lose a loved one, I can agree to that. But, I have to say, the media completely blows these things out of proportion to stir the pot ..... and it works.
    In the big scheme of life it's not nearly as much as people killed by drunk driving BUT... Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. When just one person is murdered and the perpetrator(s) are not convicted that means that you and I could fall victim as well and who should stand up for us??? The minute you decide to not take a stand is the moment you admit that your own life isn't worth a damn.

I hate crooked cops, bad doctors, thieves, rapists, bullies, corporate raiders, dentist that do unnecessary dental work, tax cheats, insurance defrauders, people that hurt kids, woman and animals, etc., etc. We need to call anybody out for their dirt.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Dont break the law, don't act like a douchebag when dealing with police, follow their commands with respect and do as they say with no sudden movements

If you do all of those correctly and still get shot then I'm with ya....the majority of these killings that people freak out about are not the case. The majority of them are cops dealing with criminals and I'm not giving them the benefit of the doubt over the police.

Ill admit that the police fukk up here and there and it's really a shame but nothing in this world is 100% perfect....this outrage and time spent on this is a fukkin joke. Inner cities are in ruins and people are getting murdered by the dozens but we're going to bitch and riot over 1 or 2 questionable killings?? Doesn't fukkin add up and defies logic

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Dont break the law, don't act like a douchebag when dealing with police, follow their commands with respect and do as they say with no sudden movements

If you do all of those correctly and still get shot then I'm with ya....the majority of these killings that people freak out about are not the case. The majority of them are cops dealing with criminals and I'm not giving them the benefit of the doubt over the police.

Ill admit that the police fukk up here and there and it's really a shame but nothing in this world is 100% perfect....this outrage and time spent on this is a fukkin joke. Inner cities are in ruins and people are getting murdered by the dozens but we're going to bitch and riot over 1 or 2 questionable killings?? Doesn't fukkin add up and defies logic
    Yes it does... Just figure in the :$ that's being spent pumping this crap in the media on every channel all day and social outlets, Twitter, facebook and so fourth... Then factor in that it's getting everyone's attention and a lot of people are pure followers to hype.. Then add in the t.i.'s and kapsticks .... There's some of the gumbo of disaster that plagues most people to follow the lead followers of this mess, then top it with a hillary or obama statement " of understanding " just to top it off...and there will be dysfunctional protest like this all over...

globalist are trying hard... I can see they don't sleep on anything..but I agree with your post linedog..

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

If this rioting occurred in n korea..BTW it wooulnt..what do u think the result would be??

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

The protests do zero to stop further shootings...did Ferguson help what happens today?? This I snt like attacking school.bully....here's your answer..become better people...improve image...loose the gangster sttitute...yeah you don't have to..but it's called improving your image.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14

When Dominique Green was pulled over by a police officer on Sept. 10 in northwest Dallas, he did what others are doing during traffic stops.

He went live on Facebook.

"So I'm getting pulled over for sitting in a parking lot in the Auto Zone because I didn't use a turn signal 100 feet," he said.

Green said he didn't commit an offense.

"I did not commit no offense."

Tuesday, he talked to WFAA News 8 from jail.

“Basically, I felt like I was being profiled," he said.

During an exchange with the officer, Green got angry and demanded to see a supervisor.

"Where's your sergeant, bring your sergeant here," he told the officer. "I'm not talking to you anymore."

Green refused to identify himself or get out of the vehicle when the officer asked him too. State law requires you identify yourself when pulled over.

"Because I felt like it was harassment," he said of why he refused to identify himself.

What surprised people the most was the fact that Green admitted live on Facebook he had drugs inside his car.

"I do have some [expletive] I got to hide," he said. "I got some stash."

“Because I knew they were going to trip over that stuff," he said of why he disclosed that information to the officer.

According to an arrest affidavit, Dallas police found "a Pyrex pipe that smelled of burnt marijuana" and cocaine.

He also had a suspended license and no insurance. At one point, he joked about being shot but the officer remained calm.

Eventually, a supervisor arrived and while Green was talking to him, the initial officer opened the door and pulled him out of the car.

“Man, you are just going to open the door," he said to the officer.

Police say after Green was out of the car he spat on the officer and shouted, "When I get out I'm going to hunt you down; I’m going to kill you and your wife."

Green said he never threatened the officer and claims he's the one who was afraid.

”They are already scared of a person of color," he said. "They are already scared of what we are going to do to them, but they don’t know we fear them even more to the point they fear us. But, if we are scared of them, they are scared of us."

He says black men fear police, and he's tired of constantly being pulled over. But, police say this is the kind of behavior they have to deal with day in and day out.

Green was charged with 11 offenses.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/texas...live/322848458

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

These guys deal with stupid dangerous fukks are the time, and people wonder why they're on edge? Anytime anything happens it's racism.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

They are just being encouraged to terrorize people,
    I'm for just disbanding the whole thing
    I don't believe one person has any rights special over another
    theses pigs should not be allowed to issue a parking ticket
    When I was attacked I could see they had it all scripted out,
    They take steps to try to get people upset so they have an excuse to
    attack them. They are bing trained to be hyper-aggressive to try to get
    a response from their victims
    Then you have sick people in America who defend it like Trump and his supporters
    They play stupid, like when the pigs attack people they play stupid
    The other issue is all the racist enablers

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

When Dominique Green was pulled over by a police officer on Sept. 10 in northwest Dallas, he did what others are doing during traffic stops.

He went live on Facebook.

"So I'm getting pulled over for sitting in a parking lot in the Auto Zone because I didn't use a turn signal 100 feet," he said.

Green said he didn't commit an offense.

"I did not commit no offense."

Tuesday, he talked to WFAA News 8 from jail.

“Basically, I felt like I was being profiled," he said.

During an exchange with the officer, Green got angry and demanded to see a supervisor.

"Where's your sergeant, bring your sergeant here," he told the officer. "I'm not talking to you anymore."

Green refused to identify himself or get out of the vehicle when the officer asked him too. State law requires you identify yourself when pulled over.

"Because I felt like it was harassment," he said of why he refused to identify himself.

What surprised people the most was the fact that Green admitted live on Facebook he had drugs inside his car.

"I do have some [expletive] I got to hide," he said. "I got some stash."

“Because I knew they were going to trip over that stuff," he said of why he disclosed that information to the officer.

According to an arrest affidavit, Dallas police found "a Pyrex pipe that smelled of burnt marijuana" and cocaine.

He also had a suspended license and no insurance. At one point, he joked about being shot but the officer remained calm.

Eventually, a supervisor arrived and while Green was talking to him, the initial officer opened the door and pulled him out of the car.

“Man, you are just going to open the door," he said to the officer.

Police say after Green was out of the car he spat on the officer and shouted, "When I get out I'm going to hunt you down; I’m going to kill you and your wife."

Green said he never threatened the officer and claims he's the one who was afraid.

”They are already scared of a person of color," he said. "They are already scared of what we are going to do to them, but they don’t know we fear them even more to the point they fear us. But, if we are scared of them, they are scared of us."

He says black men fear police, and he's tired of constantly being pulled over. But, police say this is the kind of behavior they have to deal with day in and day out.

Green was charged with 11 offenses.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/texas...live/322848458
    the only thing relevant about this story is that marijuana is still illegal so that cop in the video can have a "job."

Lol what are police going to do when we have automated cars? oh what a day, I have no doubt they will use a BS algorithm to randomly pull over cars so they can try to steal money from citizens like they have been for the past 30 years, at least.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave brooks85 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by xdodger19 View Post
    They are just being encouraged to terrorize people,
    I'm for just disbanding the whole thing
    I don't believe one person has any rights special over another
    theses pigs should not be allowed to issue a parking ticket
    When I was attacked I could see they had it all scripted out,
    They take steps to try to get people upset so they have an excuse to
    attack them. They are bing trained to be hyper-aggressive to try to get
    a response from their victims
    Then you have sick people in America who defend it like Trump and his supporters
    They play stupid, like when the pigs attack people they play stupid
    The other issue is all the racist enablers
    I've had guns to my head by police, ... A LOT of bad experiences, i also lived a lifestyle that welcomed these situations, and I knew that and grew to count on it... You eventually become a bit paranoid especially with double bill and 3x loser laws... Always watching at every corner, every lane, who's there and how to avoid situations ..

All these problems have solutions, for example the war on drugs is a scam. Locking people up with drug abuse problems I think is wrong, drug dealing another story... Then how the drugs get here, borders are unfunded and incapable of doing its job and other problems that lead people into destructive mentalities, a broken home, poverty, no jobs, sinful lifestyles, etc. etc..

Btw I'm white ...

#justanotherracist
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave brainfreeze 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 12345 Last