brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    She isn't a survivor, she is a victim family member, and as the article states, she is the family spokesman.

Hot dog moron

learn to read dante

she is not the family's spokeswoman in that article you moron. Learn to read. Again, you will not post what the other family members have said because you're a coward dante.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

No wonder everyone thinks you are an idiot.

brooks85

No wonder everyone thinks you are an idiot.
    a bunch of proven idiots like yourself?

That is a good sign for me.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Really Man? She looks lily white to me.
    There is a sector of mexico where they are blonde hair and green eyed. It has to do with certain segments of mexico being from Spain. I have cousins that are blonde hair green eyed that are mexican on both sides. Has to do with my family coming over on the sante teresa land grant. Demi lovato ,vanna white is puerto rican, cameron diaz has some but the best visual would be martin sheen. His family is cuban and he went to catholic school in dayton ohio
    Last edited by chico2663; 07-06-16 at 04:53 PM.

chico2663

Agree with trump view that b4 Bush; Saddam kept those shitheads in line.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Cause she is mexican

Come on

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8394

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Come on
    If you can't tell she is mexican than you have never been around mexicans. just like raquel welch is mexican ,vanna white is puerto rican and linda ronstadt was of mexican heritage

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

So in all the stories written about this woman, none of them mention she is a Latina? That is extremely hard to believe considering how well that would play in the media.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

So in all the stories written about this woman, none mention she is a Latina? That is extremely hard to believe considering how well that would play in the media.
    I don't think this is the reason she got kicked out. She got kicked out because she supports the racist Trump.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I don't think this is the reason she got kicked out. She got kicked out because she supports the racist Trump.
    Nah, Pavy, that's not what I'm saying. I know why she got kicked out, I just find it odd that if she any part Latino that would be in at least one of the many stories published about this.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Nah, Pavy, that's not what I'm saying. I know why she got kicked out, I just find it odd that if she any part Latino that would be in at least one of the many stories published about this.
    Not all Latinos get along. I have both Mexicans and Puerto Rican friends and they don't get along. We are making a generalization here in the US based on language but the Mexicans don't like the Puerto Ricans or the Cubans and vice versa.

chico2663

i just seen another pic of her and she looks jewish in the other pic. Maybe owner thought she was hispanic and kicked her out for that reason.
    Last edited by chico2663; 07-06-16 at 08:36 PM.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Not all Latinos get along. I have both Mexicans and Puerto Rican friends and they don't get along. We are making a generalization here in the US based on language but the Mexicans don't like the Puerto Ricans or the Cubans and vice versa.
    That is so true. My grandmother who came from a well to do mexican family got disinherited for marrying my grandfather who was puerto rican. I have an uncle that is full blooded puerto rican that my grandfather swore was black

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

That is so true. My grandmother who came from a well to do mexican family got disinherited for marrying my grandfather who was puerto rican. I have an uncle that is full blooded puerto rican that my grandfather swore was black
    Roberto Clemente?

chico2663

great grandfather on right. does he look mexican. this pic is from ww1.I have pics from ww1 and 2 plus a few shot of korea and viet nam. My grand father served in 2 viet nam and korea. If you ever served at fort hood in 80's than if you were in the px you probably met him because he served there after that. Had 40 years in service and civil service.
    Last edited by chico2663; 07-06-16 at 08:52 PM.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Roberto Clemente?
    Believe it or not he knew my grandfather who boxed his way off Island.

chico2663

Gummo I am going to have to apologize to you. From the three other pics you are definitely right. But i have seen mexican women that looked like that. You must remember that spain settled mexico as did part of germany. There is a city in mexico where everyone is blonde hair green eyed. I'm sure that you didn't realize martin sheen was cuban.
    Last edited by chico2663; 07-06-16 at 08:53 PM.

chico2663

Hello, this is Israel's son, Chris, posting this statement on behalf of my father.
    "To the tens of thousands of customers who have supported us over 25 years of business in the Hudson Valley area, we have never, and will never discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, gender, sexual preference or political beliefs. There was an unfortunate situation that was brought to my attention yesterday where claims of discrimination were made by patrons of the restaurant. An employee of ours asked the patrons to leave because they were being rude to the staff and rowdy due to intoxication. I'm personally looking into the facts based on what our staff witnessed and what's been posted here on Facebook. I would like to speak with the customers involved so please call the restaurant so I can get your side of the story. My cell phone was also listed in a post so you can call me on either number. We will also be speaking with the local newspapers as they've expressed interest in the situation.
    We've always treated our customers with the utmost respect and dignity — we have always treated them as one of the family. This business is our livelihood; something we've built from the ground up 25 years ago and take these allegations made against us very seriously. Thank you for reading this. I will have my son post another update once I have more information.
    Like donald trump this lady lies

DwightShrute

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...paign-hat.html

The waitress should be fired (suspended at least) and this customer should be able to eat free there until the election at minimum.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-06-16 at 09:15 PM.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Gummo I am going to have to apologize to you. From the three other pics you are definitely right. But i have seen mexican women that looked like that. You must remember that spain settled mexico as did part of germany. There is a city in mexico where everyone is blonde hair green eyed. I'm sure that you didn't realize martin sheen was cuban.
    No need to apologize, I get where you're coming from. My wife's family, born and raised in Colombia, have a distance Spanish background that makes them have lighter skin. Hell, when they come visit here in Orlando some of the other Latinos (mostly Puerto Ricans) just assume they are white. Like with most countries, the lighter the skin the better quality of life one usually has. You see that happen in Brazil and all over South and Central America.

chico2663

No need to apologize, I get where you're coming from. My wife's family, born and raised in Colombia, have a distance Spanish background that makes them have lighter skin. Hell, when they come visit here in Orlando some of the other Latinos (mostly Puerto Ricans) just assume they are white. Like with most countries, the lighter the skin the better quality of life one usually has. You see that happen in Brazil and all over South and Central America.
    My uncle has one of his factories in columbia and owns a house there. He used to have a ranch in bogota he sold but bought a ms universe house. not sure who it is.His factory is in the free zone building oil rigs. The president made him a sheriff so that he can carry a gun. He keeps trying to get me to go fish with him in columbia because he says it is beautiful but my spanish sucks. I know medicine is a hell of a lot cheaper because he brought my diabetes medicine that cost 350 here but is 10 dollars there.

grease lightnin
    &

Light privelege now?

chico2663

Light privelege now?
    He is right in the philippines women take skin lightener because white is right there . In most latin countries it is also such

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

The waitress should be fired (suspended at least) and this customer should be able to eat free there until the election at minimum.
    The fat cow deserves a smack in the mouth for supporting donald, that's about it.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Light privelege now?
    White Sammy Sosa says it all:

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Until Trump supporters are a protected class under federal law, they can all go get fukked

This is part of living in a free society that values the rights of business owners to be able to refuse service to anyone thats not protected

Audios

Most likely most of the anecdotal stories are made up lies anyways, that would be par for any Trump course

grease lightnin
    &

White Sammy Sosa says it all:

Wow. I never heard about this.... he looks much better on the left

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Until Trump supporters are a protected class under federal law, they can all go get fukked

This is part of living in a free society that values the rights of business owners to be able to refuse service to anyone thats not protected

Audios

Most likely most of the anecdotal stories are made up lies anyways, that would be par for any Trump course

as usual your hyprocrisy is exposed. Those pos in Michigan you liberals love to protect would never serve gays. Of course, you're so low IQ you can't think for yourself so you have to do what MSNBC says.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    as usual your hyprocrisy is exposed. Those pos in Michigan you liberals love to protect would never serve gays. Of course, you're so low IQ you can't think for yourself so you have to do what MSNBC says.
    Have you ever watched MSNBC? Maybe you should once in awhile to keep you out from under the bridge.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Have you ever watched MSNBC? Maybe you should once in awhile to keep you out from under the bridge.

yes... lol

another assumption of rkelly's back where in belongs inside his head.

DwightShrute

Wow. I never heard about this.... he looks much better on the left

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    yes... lol

another assumption of rkelly's back where in belongs inside his head.
    No, you clearly haven't watched in a while. Ever since it was bought by comcast it's as right wing as CNN or any of the other corporate media outlets.

Free positive trump coverage, 75% of Clinton's coverage is negative, it's gone downhill

brooks85

No, you clearly haven't watched in a while. Ever since it was bought by comcast it's as right wing as CNN or any of the other corporate media outlets.

Free positive trump coverage, 75% of Clinton's coverage is negative, it's gone downhill

lol greget showing his ignorance, again

they changed content because people stopped watching, no other reason you moron. They realized their consistent liberal garbage was losing viewers. To suggest they are not liberal you'd have to be as dumb as khicks. The comical idea they are supporting trump, the shit you SJWs say when you're desperate is why I stay around here. Pure comedy.

First 12345 Last