Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Would've been smarter to get those people real drunk and let them rack up a fat bill. Missed opportunity.
    on the flipside, i've been gallavanting across central florida, walking checks at restaurants that are obviously leaning toward Hillary Clit-on, after getting real drunk and rackin' up fat bills, always screaming "Viva La Trump, Viva La Trump!!!" as the mescins, cubans, salvadorians, etc., realize what my wife and I are doing, and begin to scream obscenities back at us and try to chase us down.....

when I start waving my "second amendment authorized" Glock 9mm at them as I exit their shithole establishments, they generally back off and don't even try to get the Fla plate no. off my speedy rental car..... that little black challenger can get on it when you're in the middle of stealing food from beaners.....

that patron and herradurra i've been guzzling at most of them puts a dent in their bottom line
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-05-16 at 12:49 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bradthebloke, and stealthyburrito

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    An Orange County woman claims she was tossed from a Mexican restaurant Sunday, not for too much tequila — but for too much Trump.

Esther Levy, 61, of Warwick, said an employee at the popular Cancun Inn eatery in Sugar Loaf chucked her out for wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat and a Trump button.

Levy said she was booted for her support for the presidential candidate who wants to curtail illegal immigration and build a wall on the Mexican border.

Joined by retired local judge Alvin Goldstein, she took a seat and ordered two sangrias from a smiling waitress without incident, Levy recalled.

But the server soon returned and told them they had to leave.

“I was shocked,” Levy, a writer, told The Post. “She [the waitress] seemed very surprised by it all and was told to refuse us service. We just got up and started to leave.”

Levy said a man who identified himself as a co-owner blasted Levy and Goldstein for supporting Donald Trump as they left.

“On the way out, the co-owner decided to yell at me and humiliate me,” Levy recalled. “He said, ‘We don’t serve Trump supporters here. Get out of here and never come back.’ ”

Goldstein said he defiantly predicted victory for Trump as he walked out of the restaurant.

“The man told me that Hillary was going to win,” Goldstein said. “I certainly won’t be back there. It was horrific what happened. I’m not used to being thrown out of restaurants.”

The Cancun Inn’s Facebook page was bombarded with criticism after Levy relayed her version of events. Several commenters promised to boycott the joint.

“I was shocked,” Levy, a writer, told The Post. “She [the waitress] seemed very surprised by it all and was told to refuse us service. We just got up and started to leave.”

Levy said a man who identified himself as a co-owner blasted Levy and Goldstein for supporting Donald Trump as they left.

“On the way out, the co-owner decided to yell at me and humiliate me,” Levy recalled. “He said, ‘We don’t serve Trump supporters here. Get out of here and never come back.’ ”

Goldstein said he defiantly predicted victory for Trump as he walked out of the restaurant.

“The man told me that Hillary was going to win,” Goldstein said. “I certainly won’t be back there. It was horrific what happened. I’m not used to being thrown out of restaurants.”

The Cancun Inn’s Facebook page was bombarded with criticism after Levy relayed her version of events. Several commenters promised to boycott the joint.

http://nypost.com/2016/07/05/trump-s...-to-serve-her/

Kinda like wearing a Che Guevara shirt in Alabama & going to Joe Bob's Fine Food.

Look for shit & you will find it. People are stupid.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Cubans have been historically republican. Will be intersting to see what they do this year

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4149

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Trump supporters should eat steak and lobster to support their candidate.
    And Hillary supporters should let foreign governments hack their e-mail servers.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Trump supporters should eat steak and lobster to support their candidate.
    JJ Gold for president.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

You cant really blame the co owner. Im sure he knew if trump became president. He would lose 85% of his staff who were here illegally and have to hire his first white people since cancunt inn opened.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BriGuy

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Funny how the conservatards claim to represent business owners, yet when a business owner decides to refuse service to a patron, which he can do, everyone flips the script on him because he's Mexican

Goes to show the only true person the GOP cares about is white males

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Funny how the conservatards claim to represent business owners, yet when a business owner decides to refuse service to a patron, which he can do, everyone flips the script on him because he's Mexican

Tell that to the business owner that refused to bake a cake for the two lesbians. Still getting harassed today. That being said, there is nothing wrong with this individual refusing service due to the trump hat just as I have no issue with the business owner refusing service to the lesbians.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4149

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Funny how libtards claim they oppose discrimination and everyone can use whatever bathroom they want and shop wherever they want and business owners can't do anything about it because they can't discriminate then they flip the script when it is a republican being discriminated against.

Goes to show that libtards don't give a shit about fairness or discrimination involving certain groups.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Tell that to the business owner that refused to bake a cake for the two lesbians. Still getting harassed today. That being said, there is nothing wrong with this individual refusing service due to the trump hat just as I have no issue with the business owner refusing service to the lesbians.
    Yea but if i remember right didn't the cake owner say it was because of religious beliefs ? If so then this would be a bit different.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Yet they call Trump and his supporters racist! That's o.k. though. Good old liberal hypocrisy at it's best.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Yea but if i remember right didn't the cake owner say it was because of religious beliefs ? If so then this would be a bit different.
    Not sure....both these owners are idiots in my book. I'm all about money so I will bake a fukking cake for two Muslim homos that look like the dude from the movie Mask.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It's a private business. They can kick your ass out if they don't want you to dine there.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

I don't even know that the wedding cake scenario actually happened. I think it's just a terrible example given to show how the religious freedom bill would work.

You know, all those homophobic bakery owners out there

irish1
    Update your status

It's a private business. They can kick your ass out if they don't want you to dine there.
    Cut the bullshittt, if it was the other way around the owner would be called a racist and protesters would already be outside. You are a joke!
    Points Awarded:

sheepgotwool gave irish1 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BriGuy gave irish1 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

irish1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Yes that was religious belief's. Not because they had a Hillary hat or shirt on. big difference. A lot of peoples religions are against the gay style of living. infact most religions are but that doesn't mean kill em.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    She probably ordered the buffet and was about to eat them out of business. Typical fat slob turd supporter, I would have kicked her dumbass out too.

The persecuter becomes the persecuted

Well played by the restaurant, we'll played

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Yes that was religious belief's. Not because they had a Hillary hat or shirt on. big difference. A lot of peoples religions are against the gay style of living. infact most religions are but that doesn't mean kill em.
    So as long as they didn't claim religion it would have been ok? Just make up some other shit I guess...I didn't like the Richard Simmons shirt so I kicked the fukkers out

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13772

Yea. It was hilarious how hard you retards tried to pin it on her, 7 million of tax payer dollars, and in the end you got embarrassed and the victim's families are all supporting Clinton FYI.

Get wrecked

Confirmed Libtarded !

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    If it was a homo that was kicked out, the restaurant would have been burned down by now.
    And all the homophobic Trump supporters would be lining up defended the owner's right to decide who they want to serve...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Cut the bullshittt, if it was the other way around the owner would be called a racist and protesters would already be outside. You are a joke!
    Did Clinton say anything racist about Mexicans? Why would it be the other way around? If I was a Mexican restaurant owner I would kick all Trump supporters out. They can eat steak and lobster elsewhere but they are not eating my fajitas.

irish1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    So as long as they didn't claim religion it would have been ok? Just make up some other shit I guess...I didn't like the Richard Simmons shirt so I kicked the fukkers out
    That is not what I said. I simply stated that the mexican restaurant owner only kicked her out because of trump apparel. I also stated that the cake thing was over religious belief's period. The mexican restaurant didn't claim religion.

irish1
    Update your status

Did Clinton say anything racist about Mexicans? Why would it be the other way around? If I was a Mexican restaurant owner I would kick all Trump supporters out. They can eat steak and lobster elsewhere but they are not eating my fajitas.
    No, she called african Americans "SUPER PREDATORS" and Bill said "Obama should be carrying our bags" and Hillary also made a comment about Indians off the reservation but no mexican racist comments yet. Can you be specific and tell me exactly what Trump said that was racist about mexicans?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

but let me guess, you were against those bakers who refused to put penises on a gay wedding cake?

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

I can see this happening as there are some religious nuts out there. My aunt and uncle are like that or were they have gotten a bit better. But back then they would have thought they would have went to hell if they baked a cake for a gay person that is how crazy they were. My mom met my stepfather who was jewish. Super nice guy when my Grandmother had nowhere to go noone would take her in but he did . When my mom had first started going with him when we would bring xmas presents over he was not allowed in the house because he was jewish. Years later they changed their ways and got to know him and ended up loving him. He has since passed away but at least that happened before he did. But it goes to show how religion can effect people.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

I take one day off work, what a great day to take off btw, and I find all the Trump supporters on here.... Get a job you losers. Stop leeching off the tax payers.
    Funny how the right wing is poor when it fits your agenda, but the other days of the year its we make too much. Make up your mind.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

No, she called african Americans "SUPER PREDATORS" and Bill said "Obama should be carrying our bags" and Hillary also made a comment about Indians off the reservation but no mexican racist comments yet. Can you be specific and tell me exactly what Trump said that was racist about mexicans?
    If you have ever worked in the hood especially during those times than you would understand. I had kids penetrating chase me back in 80's even though i had a gun. Had to get leader of grimmie gang to have those assholes to quit messing with me

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

That is not what I said. I simply stated that the mexican restaurant owner only kicked her out because of trump apparel. I also stated that the cake thing was over religious belief's period. The mexican restaurant didn't claim religion.
    I was simply asking as I didn't know...wasn't meant as an attack on your statement. My point was as long as the cake owners made up something else besides religion, it would have been ok.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Last time I checked there wasn't a law preventing bigots protesting their lack of a right to wear hats displaying their racist preferences for president inside a private business. My guess is, with your fellow mentals like brooks85 and dwightshrute fearing the sunlight and needing the protection provided by their keyboard, your turnout is going to be pretty low...

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Exactly. If someone said "We don't serve Clinton supporters here" it would make a national outrage. Fukking double standards everywhere you look.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

The restaurant owner was just as wrong as the bakery owner who wouldn't bake the cake for gays. Just serve your customers and make your money.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

I don't see any African American or Indian restaurant owners kicking out Clinton supporters. You know why? Maybe what she said doesn't offend them.

Trump said Mexicans are rapists. This is offensive.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Anyone consider the couple went in on purpose with their Trump apparel on just to cause trouble?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Anyone consider the couple went in on purpose with their Trump apparel on just to cause trouble?

so by your logic gay people are not allowed in certain parts of Michigan because they will be causing trouble.

I really don't understand how your backwards-ass logic works but it is comical. Just like the Iger thread. You sure love to run away too when called out just like how you did earlier about clinton's server compared to rice/powell.
    Last edited by brooks85; 07-05-16 at 08:34 PM.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

so much hate . .so sad

First 12345 Last