Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Pounding the warriors to win game 6

Obviously warriors had no shot to win a finals game against the cavs without draymond green. Just wasn't going to happen. There was no paint presence at all for the Warriors on the defensive end. Bogut is washed up and him going down is a blessing for the warriors. Trapping Curry is so much easier without Green. Anyway that's why CAVS ML in game 5 was a gift. Lebron drove at will, knocked down any jumper he wanted, same with Irving, who wasn't scared to just dribble and weave in and out as he pleased.

That offense will not work. ISO ball. James turn, Irving's turn. Kevin Love barely touched the ball at all. No one else was involved. Iguodala is going to do a much better job on Lebron next game. Draymond Green will be ready to go. Curry is gonna make a statement and win it all in 6 just like last time.

He'll drop 35 points at least and Barnes Green Thompson Iguodala Livingston -- everyone else will chip in. The CAVS offense has turned into a joke -- tonight was simply a great performance from two guys who were at the top of their game.

Warriors ML for $900
    Points Awarded:

upscope gave Goat Milk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

Idk i think no bogut will hurt from a depth perspective cavs need to drive at green and get him in foul trouble he will be amped up. I think cavs find a way to force a 7 where warriors should roll. I wanna see a game without bogut though i think he had a rough playoffs but has been very good in this finals series and his loss will have a bigger impact than you think. Maybe Thompson can finally get going without bogut

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

yeah and draymonds shot might be a little rusty since he wouldnt have played in 6 days and might think he has to do too much to make up for missing last game and lets not forget the elephent in the room in the ATROCIOUS harrison barnes who has checked out and just counting down the days to free agency

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

put your winnings on it . gl

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

Goat, I'm keen to hear your thoughts or anyone else that wants to chime in. I took a shot at Iggy for MVP prior to game 5, I feel like he would have won had the Warriors clinched the finals. Now that Draymond is back he's the favourite by the books, if the Warriors win who gets the MVP, how do you see it playing out? Does Iggy have a chance still if hes productive and plays good defense again on LBJ?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no idea now

lean GSW

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

This is foolish. Cavs won't be all 1 on 1 at home. Role players make shots at home.

You act like James is playing 1 on 1. He's not. He's finally making GSW pay for giving him room to shoot. Instead of driving into 3 defenders, he can now make the passes he likes to make in the halfcourt. Doesn't even need to dribble.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    This is foolish. Cavs won't be all 1 on 1 at home. Role players make shots at home.

You act like James is playing 1 on 1. He's not. He's finally making GSW pay for giving him room to shoot. Instead of driving into 3 defenders, he can now make the passes he likes to make in the halfcourt. Doesn't even need to dribble.

they won last night because of street ball

2 vs 5

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    they won last night because of street ball

2 vs 5
    You have no idea what you're talking about.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Don't ever question Goat....He's got this one right

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by therealdealau View Post
    Goat, I'm keen to hear your thoughts or anyone else that wants to chime in. I took a shot at Iggy for MVP prior to game 5, I feel like he would have won had the Warriors clinched the finals. Now that Draymond is back he's the favourite by the books, if the Warriors win who gets the MVP, how do you see it playing out? Does Iggy have a chance still if hes productive and plays good defense again on LBJ?
    If GSW wins this series, Draymond will be the prohibitive MVP. Them losing last night with him out of the lineup solidified that. Everyone can see that he's the emotional spark to this Warrior team and his defense has been vastly underrated. Unless 1 of the splash brothers have 2 ridiculous games, it's Draymond easily.
    Points Awarded:

therealdealau gave Mac4Lyfe 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Game 6 is a collision of trends once again do you side with Cleveland who overcame a hostile closeout game on the road to force game 6 back at Quicken Loans Arena or take GS who could become the 31st team to eliminate their opponent in a game 6 out of 33 teams from a 3-1 deficit.

Draymond Green missing last game was definitely felt as GS had no interior defense to speak of and no one to run the pick and roll off double teams. Now that he's back they obviously will look for a better effort but can they possibly close out the Finals in Ohio again? My instincts tell me Lebron has enough in the tank to not let that happen this year again and now that they have implemented a good strategy to combat the Warriors' small-ball attack I lean Cleveland to extend this series it is hard to see GS putting up record 3pt numbers again in 2 straight road games.

Some saying Lebron and Irving cannot duplicate those kind of numbers, makes sense but at home they will get more from their role players Lebron knows this is the formula to beat GS. Like the way they have also just rallied as a team defensively and playing much better help defense now, earlier in the series they were caught snoozing on the Warriors' perimeter game but now they are putting pressure on GS now to live or die with the small ball. Liking Cavs for game 6 in what could turn into one of the epic Finals series of the decade.
    Points Awarded:

LeaninBack916 gave ringemup 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold

Well JR and others like Love have to hit a lot of shots for them to win

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Just double up. They're not losing this series!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Flip a coin in this next game..

Warriors could come out strong in this rebound game and close this thing out or the Cavs could show massive heart at home and push this thing to a game 7.. Who frigg'n knows?

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

50/50 game go with the dog, everybody thinks the nba is giving games to the cavs but draymond had a bunch of techs and he had to be suspended, of course the nba wants a game 7 but they dont force refs to make calls and make the ball magically fall out of the net.. Klay was starting to get really hot last game, draymonds back to and with bogut out theyll probably start iggy and move draymond to center for the death lineup, gsw could easily run them out of the building but i could see cavs winning also, mostly depends on jr smith coming through and kevin love having some sort of pulse (15/12) game minimum with bogut out and they could take this to game 7.... long story short 50/50 game go underdog wouldnt be surprised to see draymond come out like a man possessed

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

there is not a chance warriors win game 6 - goatmilk is the biggest mush on the forum - nba not gonna let steph celebrate in clwveland 2 straight years yall people are idiots

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

guarantee warriors win this game by double digits, going BIG. NBA realizes they screwed over warriors by suspending Draymond, they will help them win game 6 now, not that warriors need refs help anyway.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

nobody can GUARANTEE anything in an nba game or any sports game basically lets get real here...
    the thing you can GUARANTEE is that this will be a tough game and either team can easily win.. when youre dealing with the best talent in the world any person can get hot and swing the game to there side

youd think cavs would win at home to make it go to game 7 but you never know with golden state, they could come back draymond could go beast mode drop a 20/13/13 with all the defensive stats then curry or klay go off and cavs lose ...
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave firekillex 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33864

Series should have been over last night. Cavs got a big fat gift from the NBA by suspending Dray and then got real lucky Bogut was injured in the 3rd. After that Cavs just went on a run. How can you not take the pts on the Warriors game 6. LeBitch and Irving is not gonna have a repeat performance.

louielouie

you are all idiot moron sheep and im happy you are going to lose money chasing wartiors

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    you are all idiot moron sheep and im happy you are going to lose money chasing wartiors
    You are suppose to be gone till game 7. Way to man up and stick with your word

louielouie

You are a duke warrior sheep your opinion is misguided, lied to and awful on instinct

sk0002

Goat milk going to make all the money lost by winning these 2 games in a row lololol, and he will. Cavs got no shot of winning playing iso ball, shots will not fall again, LeBron is one of the worst jump shooter in the league, no way he repeat his shooting performance. They got lucky as penetrate as warriors couldn't hit any open shots and they kept on hitting tough shots all night on top of missing their top 2 interior defenders. Just a lottery night gifted by NBA to cavaliers.

NBA will make sure warriors win this championship because how bad would they look cause they literally robbed warriors with that non existent flagrant suspension....no way, just no way, and they make sure warriors win it all. Be it in 6 or 7, most likely in 6.
    Last edited by sk0002; 06-14-16 at 05:17 PM.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

I

"I thought you said Marvin Hagler, not Marvin Hamlish. Hagler`s gonna kill him"

Dubs going to run away from the Cavs and win by double digits. No game 7.

Then for the rest of my freakin` life I have to listen to the debate of the Greatest
    of all-time malarky. I hope I am wrong, as I would be happy to give the city of Cleveland a bone.

ericool007
    ericool007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3953

Im a cleveland fan since i live here, I picked them last night to win but I just cant see them winning this series, everyone calling it rigged for the cavs I think there might be some truth Because if cavs were up 3-1 no way draymond gets suspended. But I almost want to bet GS so worst case I lose but im happy cleveland won finally.

best case cleveland wins by 1 pt in game 6 now that would be awesome.

louielouie

sk0002 has made 2 bets all playoffs -- both 2 game chases that lost. GoatMilk has lost every bet but one these playoffs. THE END.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

It's a strange day when Goatmilk is the only one making sense.
    Last edited by italianbandit; 06-14-16 at 07:37 PM.

sk0002

sk0002 has made 2 bets all playoffs -- both 2 game chases that lost. GoatMilk has lost every bet but one these playoffs. THE END.
    Lost? Are you retarded, I won the Warriors vs cavs posted play in here, warriors won game 4 retard, get it right before you post.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

You are a duke warrior sheep your opinion is misguided, lied to and awful on instinct
    I have been right on this forum 100 times more then you.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Goater is very streaky. He has a big win under his belt. Can he put together two???

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Only things that worry me are Kyrie, JR, and the refs. Kyrie is unreal, you can't guard him and just have to hope he misses or passes. LeBron isn't the MVP to that team, it's Kyrie. Hopefully Kyrie lets LeBron run the show.

JR can always blow up from deep. Worried that he just goes off and hits 5 to 7 threes.

I think the NBA will let this play out fairly. They got the series extended, but time to let them play. Can't risk leaning towards the Cavs then have a game 7 in which GSW plays terrible and lose. They got what they wanted, game on.

Warriors should win, but Kyrie can always score and if the threes start falling then game 7 here we come. Bogut is probably out too, which hurts depth again and Tristan is a monster on offensive glass at home.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Cavs will be more motivated to defend their home one final time....Golden State has that final home game in their back pocket and it's in the back of their minds

Also expect the refs to favor what makes a game 7 if at all possible for obvious reasons

Bogut will hurt on defense more than you think

Of course GS can always go crazy from 3 and then nothing else matters but all other signs point to a game 7

Muller Rose
    Muller Rose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    If GSW wins this series, Draymond will be the prohibitive MVP. Them losing last night with him out of the lineup solidified that. Everyone can see that he's the emotional spark to this Warrior team and his defense has been vastly underrated. Unless 1 of the splash brothers have 2 ridiculous games, it's Draymond easily.
    Woooooaaah! All the right words! What more can I say?!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

I don't know about some of you guys but I'm kinda leaning towards the Cavs winning this next game and pushing this thing to a game 7..

I think they come out spirited and full of energy facing elimination again.. They should make it happen at home this go around as opposed to the last home game they lost.... They weren't facing elimination in that last home game loss.. GS has some injuries going on now as well..

Game 7 I like GS though...

12 Last