mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    If you can't recognize his great talents on the court you're just a blind hater or a complete moron

Anyone unbiased has him as one of the greatest players ever

The arguments against him are fukkin retarded

Haha, I am watching his greatness. How much they lose by the last two games?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by mohye1980 View Post
    Haha, I am watching his greatness. How much they lose by the last two games?
    One of the best TEAMS of all time in Golden State....jesus man you people are dense

Team and player.....do you know the difference?

mohye1980

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    One of the best TEAMS of all time in Golden State....jesus man you people are dense

Team and player.....do you know the difference?

You know what lebrons +/- metric was in the last two games. He had a lot to do with them getting blown out. The numbers don't lie.

I never said lebron isn't a great player. He's not a great player anymore. Past his prime. He needs more help.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

You know what lebrons +/- metric was in the last two games. He had a lot to do with them getting blown out. The numbers don't lie.

I never said lebron isn't a great player. He's not a great player anymore. Past his prime. He needs more help.
    How can you say right now he's not a great player? It's absolutely moronic...He averaged 25 points, 8 rebounds, and 7 assists this past year...in what world is that not great?

Give me 10 better players this past year in the NBA or even 5

If you wanna talk about metrics how bout Lebron has the 2nd best Player Efficiency Rating of all time.....2nd to Michael Jordan

mohye1980

His numbers are proving he's not great not me.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Eastern conference is garbage

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Elgin baylor 0 for 8. Three of the greats esp west and wilt. Wilt top 5 maybe top 3 ever.

Dont be stupid this is a team game

making six straight finals is unbelievable no matter much u hate him
    Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    As another 6' 7" 255' black man. I feel Lebron's pain. Too much is expected of us. Last night my sister wanted me too pull out her loser husband's F350 that he drove into the mud. F that shit. I get tired of being Superman. Call AAA.
    Um yeah... how about Lebron shows up for work this time instead of punching in/out and going through the routine.

tsty
    tsty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4345

funny enough the players you listed are garbage just like lebron

tsty

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    If the Spurs had traded Duncan for LeBron in the summer of '03, LeBron would have eight or nine titles and Duncan would have zero.
    haha what?

How do you build a system when the system isn't there?

tsty

His numbers are proving he's great not me.
    So what?

This is what pisses me off about LeBron the most. All he has to show for all this garbage is some empty stats.

At end of the day. Records can be broken but you can never take a ring from someone.

What's wrong with you Americans. You guys used to be winners now just a bunch of losers praising someone for coming second place.

You guys actually give the man excuses for losing. So what if he was never the favourite in then finals? WTF does that have to do with anything?

It's ok if he is the favourite in every game before he gets to the finals but when he isn't the favourite it's ok he lost? fuckingretard logic not even once
    Last edited by tsty; 06-08-16 at 03:03 AM.

mohye1980

It's supposed to say his numbers in the finals prove he's not great not me.

Lebron sucks and is the biggest fraud in the league. Could never win anything with the team he was on so he had to move to a super team. Who does that?

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

Finals records of unanimous hall of fame rs

Jerry west ie the logo: 1-8
    Wilt the stilt chamberlain regarded top 5 ever by everyone: 2 for 7
    Elgin baylor: 0 for 8

I should look up the great gail Goodrich a 5 time nba all star and I think he only won once out of many tries

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Finals records of unanimous hall of fame rs

Jerry west ie the logo: 1-8
    Wilt the stilt chamberlain regarded top 5 ever by everyone: 2 for 7
    Elgin baylor: 0 for 8

I should look up the great gail Goodrich a 5 time nba all star and I think he only won once out of many tries
    Michael Jordan 6-0
    Magic johnson 5-4
    Kobe Bryant 5-2

Those are the players people compare lebron with not jerry west.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

I had a dream somebody tried to argue that Chauncey Billups was the best player in the league and was a HOFer
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave gauchojake 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MoneyLineDawg, and mikewlgm

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Michael Jordan 6-0
    Magic johnson 5-4
    Kobe Bryant 5-2

Those are the players people compare lebron with not jerry west.
    Finals Record is not everything...Lebron is better than Kobe and Magic and not as good as Jordan....end of story

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I had a dream somebody tried to argue that Chauncey Billups was the best player in the league and was a HOFer
    He was the best PG in the league for a number of years, and I'd be willing to wager that he will be inducted if you'd like to put your money on it.

If the same people arguing that Chauncey Billups isn't the same caliber of star as Lebron are arguing that Lebron isn't an incredible talent and one of the best to ever play the game, that argument becomes pure bullshit.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by tsty View Post
    So what?

This is what pisses me off about LeBron the most. All he has to show for all this garbage is some empty stats.

At end of the day. Records can be broken but you can never take a ring from someone.

What's wrong with you Americans. You guys used to be winners now just a bunch of losers praising someone for coming second place.

You guys actually give the man excuses for losing. So what if he was never the favourite in then finals? WTF does that have to do with anything?

It's ok if he is the favourite in every game before he gets to the finals but when he isn't the favourite it's ok he lost? fuckingretard logic not even once
    He has over a billion dollars to show for those "empty stats". While you got 12 measly betpoints for writing your weak rant. Nobody is more pissed than Lebron that he can't crack Warriors. The better team has won the first 2 games.

At the end of the day you can take a ring from someone. It is called "gun to head, run the jewels."

Are you from UK? If so, please do not bad mouth the US as even on a bad day, the U.K. is our errand boy.

StackinCoin
    StackinCoin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2603

making six straight finals is unbelievable no matter much u hate him
    I'm not a lebron hater or a fan of his, I agree he is one of the best players ever. But him making 6 straights finals really isn't unbelievable more like expected. The east has been garbage for a long time, if the #2 team in your conference is the Magic, Bulls, Pacers, Hawks and Raptors how do you not make it to the finals if you are one of the best ever? That's not a knock on him it's a knock on the quality of eastern conference teams. If he was in the west there is no way he makes it 6 straight, however, he would have a much better finals record because once he got there he would be facing the east instead of always facing the west

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

I'm the OP but this post should close the thread. It's over. No one with a lower than 75 basketball IQ can dispute this.
    Nobody has ever played in a worse conference ever. It's entirely debatable.

This has nothing to do with what level of regard I hold LeBron, I'm tired of people trying to speak in absolutes and make comparisons that can't be made.

First 12