chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

by the way rope a dope is a defense in boxing dumb ass

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    well brooks i would say that you would never have the balls to run your mouth to me in person.You are the typical trump fan. a pencil neck geek. I think even with my stroke i could kick your ass. I remember flying brian pilman calling me a puss after he raped a friend in college. now he took 2 out 3 but he told a friend of from the rugby team which i was a member of that i surprised him. but that was in the early 80's before he became a star. and when he had me by 50 lbs. just remember it would only hurt for a little while. but dumbass me saying i was there was in jest. but with that cookkkk in your throat;i assume you didn't understand!

well that is all you can say. That is all you can hope for but reality never agrees with the bs you post does it?

by the way rope a dope is a defense in boxing dumb ass

exactly, which is why you look like an idiot posting about it in regards to a guy who got sucker punched you cowardly moron

chico2663

brooks it was ALWAYS the first thing i did. they never ask you how you won they just ask who won. Number 2 someone always has to throw the first punch and most fights are over after the first 3 minutes. so for you to cry about this shows me you weren't in too many. most fighters always realize there is gonna be fight so better to get the first in.

brooks85

brooks it was ALWAYS the first thing i did. they never ask you how you won they just ask who won. Number 2 someone always has to throw the first punch and most fights are over after the first 3 minutes. so for you to cry about this shows me you weren't in too many. most fighters always realize there is gonna be fight so better to get the first in.

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    well that is all you can say. That is all you can hope for but reality never agrees with the bs you post does it?

exactly, which is why you look like an idiot posting about it in regards to a guy who got sucker punched you cowardly moron

case in point

chico2663

brook the only reason i look like an idiot is responding to your dumb ass. i am still waiting for you to win your first debate with anyone.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    case in point
    Thats "casing point" bobbywaves.

brooks85

^lol enjoy seeing how desperate you are. Hey why don't you go look like an idiot again and tell me I quoted the wrong post?...

brook the only reason i look like an idiot is responding to your dumb ass. i am still
    waiting for you to win your first debate with anyone

well you missed the train, it left 7 years ago but nice work acknowledging what an idiot you look like.

chico2663

the case you have never won a fight? buddy i grew up in the hood although my mothers family was filthy rich. i was the mexican kid around all the hillbillies in ky and ohio. Than the white kid when i was in killeen fighting the brothers and wetbacks. good thing i came from the spanish side of the mexicans which means i was not slightly built

chico2663

Brooks if i could buy you for what your worth and sell you for what you think your worth i could live in opie's neighborhood! you definitely are a keyboard warrior!

brooks85

the case you have never won a fight? buddy i grew up in the hood although my mothers family was filthy rich. i was the mexican kid around all the hillbillies in ky and ohio. Than the white kid when i was in killeen fighting the brothers and wetbacks. good thing i came from the spanish side of the mexicans which means i was not slightly built
    Brooks if i could buy you for what your worth and sell you for what you think your worth i could live in opie's neighborhood! you definitely are a keyboard warrior!

cool story, I'd enjoy watching you gas in a few minutes. I don't go for physical damage, but mental. Plus, won't need to worry about your medical bills. Make you quit and acknowledge you have nothing left just like your logic.

lol "grew up in the hood"

you don't know the hood kid, shut up. Sound like you're 12.

chico2663

chico2663

i worked in the hood my whole life. area i worked was ranked most dangerous place to live in the 80's by usa today. i got caught in the middle of the riots twice so please don't try to act like you know shit.I live in the barrio in houston. i am the only pale face with a 2 mile stretch

brooks85

i worked in the hood my whole life. area i worked was ranked most dangerous place to live in the 80's by usa today. i got caught in the middle of the riots twice so please don't try to act like you know shit.I live in the barrio in houston. i am the only pale face with a 2 mile stretch

chico, I don't doubt that one bit... lol

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

and the community organizer's experience?
    Points Awarded:

Wohlford gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_riots_of_2001
    this is where i worked. ask anyone from cincinnati about over the rhine or price hill where my house went from 130,000 to 85,000 when clinton demolished the projects

chico2663

brooks house is valued at 135 and paid for. my mom has lived here for 30 years. i used to work in the woodlands and have offered to buy my mother a house there but she says it is too far from her friends. those old mexican ladies. also close to my uncles house who lives in the gated community at champions
    Last edited by chico2663; 06-03-16 at 12:06 PM.

chico2663

dwight never did i mention the community organizers. it is a shame that the republican party can do no better than their last 3 nominations. the choice for clinton is just that trump is so unfit. Unless your a bible thumper waiting for the rapture. Can you imagine him with the nuclear codes? england said something about my small hands. boom no more london.france said something about my hair boom. it is a shame that in a country with so many people that these twoare our options. as for me i want to keep gambling and sinning so not ready to see him with the codes. by the way look up the definition of a narcissus and you will see donald's picture
    Last edited by chico2663; 06-03-16 at 12:08 PM.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

brook the only reason i look like an idiot is responding to your dumb ass.
    Wrong. You look like an idiot because you're supporting sucker punches when the numbers favor 10 or 20 to 1 in favor of the puncher. So this isn't the time to call out other people for being pussies.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Trump/GOP couldn't make better media coverage

I am all for protesting, but people burning American flags and waving Mexican flags is not going to help Democrats get elected.

Trump should be paying people to continue with this current trend (waving Mexican flags burning American flags, guarantee he will get elected if media keeps covering this)

DwightShrute

dwight never did i mention the community organizers. it is a shame that the republican party can do no better than their last 3 nominations. the choice for clinton is just that trump is so unfit. Unless your a bible thumper waiting for the rapture. Can you imagine him with the nuclear codes? england said something about my small hands. boom no more london.france said something about my hair boom. it is a shame that in a country with so many people that these twoare our options. as for me i want to keep gambling and sinning so not ready to see him with the codes
    come on

Do you think that any president by himself can wake up in a bad mood or be offended by what someone in England say and simply press the button and nuke the planet? Using fear tactics like that might work on the weak-minded like acoochy, but that's an extremely small percentage of the population.

Good luck on your bets today.

DwightShrute

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

The protesters don't understand that this totally hurts their cause. Majority of Americans hate seeing idiots out doing this shit. I hope they keep doing it right up until election day.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Wrong. You look like an idiot because you're supporting sucker punches when the numbers favor 10 or 20 to 1 in favor of the puncher. So this isn't the time to call out other people for being pussies.
    i have seen about 5 videos and there was a hell of a lot of mexicans getting sucker punched. not sure why your not in favor of sucker punches because it is usually the favorite fight tactic of skin heads. which support donald trump. it is definitely the favorite of new yorkers because when i was in new york i had the pleasure of watching a few sucker punches from white rednecks in the bars

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    The protesters don't understand that this totally hurts their cause. Majority of Americans hate seeing idiots out doing this shit. I hope they keep doing it right up until election day.
    they are being supported by soros . that way obama can call the elections off, make himself king and then take away my guns!

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9448

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    and the community organizer's experience?
    Hey everyone....
    Look how fukking stupid Brooks is

JBiddyJ23
    'Reality is merely an Illusion'
    JBiddyJ23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1491

Who is Brian Pillman? I'm sorry for my ignorance!

chico2663

2 time all american in college football and played with bengals 2 year.He also wrestled in ecw,wcw, wfw. was part of the hart foundation. everyone thought he was a good guy but was a piece of shit in real life. He was at miami ohio same time as i played rugby.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Trump's starting fires with his mouth that can't be put out and now his supporters like sammy are wondering why there are consequences to their dialogue of bigotry
    coochy you do talk some nonsense.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Should white people leave too and give this back to indians or are we just deporting people that came after white people
    Points Awarded:

JayTris07 gave blackHIPPY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Most of y'all need to get over yourselves

packerd_00

Wheres this gonna stop,keep attacking Trump Supporters and they are eventually going to start hitting back.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

I guess pokebitch woke up today to see his mom taking it in the shitter from the lawn guy.

packerd_00

2 time all american in college football and played with bengals 2 year.He also wrestled in ecw,wcw, wfw. was part of the hart foundation. everyone thought he was a good guy but was a piece of shit in real life. He was at miami ohio same time as i played rugby.
    Pillman died didnt he.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by IlluminatedOne View Post
    Divide and conquer. Hook, line and sinker....
    yup. it's funny to me how clueless people think trump will be the savior. remember how people thought obama was the savior? they're all in the same club. one that we're not in.

like i've mentioned before, jfk jr was the only one in the recent history that could've made a difference but they got rid of him long long time ago...

90% of the people don't even know the true us history and people that are truly in charge. hillary the bull dyke clinton has already been chosen. trump is just playing his role.

the last thing these global elites want is everyone to unite and become strong to take back the us and the world.

divide and conquer is the key to their control... you fools that get riled up about all this nonsense is part of the problem and not the solution. only way to change the status quo is for everyone to unite and overthrow the people that are truly in charge. hope one day it can happen but people are so brainwashed, it's gonna take a while.
    Last edited by Ghenghis Kahn; 06-03-16 at 02:38 PM.
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave Ghenghis Kahn 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: blackHIPPY, Gonad, and bigtymer56

First 12345 ... Last