Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Could Romney Be Our Next President?

Saw the stories that rumors are circulating about Romney running in a third party campaign. Now if Romney does this, it almost certainly gives the election to Hillary, but what if another 3rd party candidate on the progressive side ran also like Bernie Sanders?

There could be the potential that no one would get the necessary 270 electoral votes needed, and the choice of president would then go to the House of Representatives. They would then probably vote Romney in if he were in the top 3 vote getters.

Now don't get me wrong. I think if the 4 candidate scenario came to pass that Trump would be the winner. Sanders would hurt Hillary more than Romney would hurt Trump, but I think it's fun to think about nonetheless.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Sanders knows what side his bread is buttered. He isn't running

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Republicans show the people why trump won (the are pure liars)

Trump: Republican Party "Is Defaulting" On Loyalty Pledge They Made Me Sign
    Trump: Republican Party "Is Defaulting" On Loyalty Pledge They Made Me Sign

irish1
    Update your status

Sorry, this was suppose to be a new thread!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

How is Romney going to beat Hillary and Trump in a 3 way election when he couldn't beat Obama in a 2 way election? Think before you speak.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

you can put a tin can in the white house and nothing would change. when are you people gonna understand these so call presidents are nothing but bankster puppets? they have no power...

also, you can debate until your faces turn blue but your votes don't mean shit. i've said this last year, the global elites already selected hillary the bull dyke clinton long time ago. elections are rigged. trump has no chance, he'll be the first one to tell you if he could but he's one of them. he's just playing his role.

only person that truly could've made a difference was jfk jr. but they got rid of him long before he even set foot in the white house. if you don't believe me, do some research on the plane crash, some shady shit happened in that crash.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Darkside Magick, and VeggieDog

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Of course he's running why do you think he came out of the woodworks a few months ago, that wasnt for nothing.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Let me guess. JFK Jr plane fell from the sky and crashed.

Yes -2000
    No +1000

irish1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    you can put a tin can in the white house and nothing would change. when are you people gonna understand these so call presidents are nothing but bankster puppets? they have no power...

also, you can debate until your faces turn blue but your votes don't mean shit. i've said this last year, the global elites already selected hillary the bull dyke clinton long time ago. elections are rigged. trump has no chance, he'll be the first one to tell you if he could but he's one of them. he's just playing his role.

only person that truly could've made a difference was jfk jr. but they got rid of him long before he even set foot in the white house. if you don't believe me, do some research on the plane crash, some shady shit happened in that crash.
    Trump is not a mason and is not in the secret society. Therefore can not be controlled.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    How is Romney going to beat Hillary and Trump in a 3 way election when he couldn't beat Obama in a 2 way election? Think before you speak.
    I've learned that in a heated threeway, pretty much anything can happen.....

easy prediction in this three way is a double-donkey punch delivered by Sanders and Trump to the back of Hillary's head while they're both in her back door double analling.....

knocks her clean the fuk out, and thus outta the race
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave Auto Donk 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gauchojake gave Auto Donk 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Trump is not a mason and is not in the secret society. Therefore can not be controlled.
    keep believing the bullshit. like i said, only person in recent history that could've made a difference was jfk jr.

Auto Donk

if you pricks are really concerned about the "masons", you need to turn in your man card and head to f'n france.....

have you ever actually seen a fukkin' mason?

the fukkers are shuffling around behind walkers with f'n colostomy bags on their f'n hips..... I haven't seen one under the age of 75 in at least twenty fukkin' years.....

I saw one just the other day at the f'n post office; he was attempting to mail out about ten "certificates of good standing" to some other apparent masons..... notice I say "attempting".... he was drooling all over the island desk in the post office, while trying to seal the envelopes, an his arthritus was so bad he couldn't put the f'n certificates into the envelopes..... he almost fell over twice. If I hadn't helped the old guy out and got it done for him, we'd have all been there waiting in line for another five or six hours......

those drooling fuks aren't a force to be reckoned with at all, unless you try to change the channel off of Matlock at 4 pm in an over-crowded old folks home, then you might have a fukkin' problem on your hands due to the sheer numbers of them trying to run over you with their wheel chairs, walkers, etc., and hitting you with their fukkin' walking sticks as you slip and slide in their drool and urine puddles trying to escape....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-07-16 at 09:40 AM.
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave Auto Donk 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

these fukks are always connected to goldman sachs... banksters control the us and the world. it's been this way for centuries.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...nance-chairman
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave Ghenghis Kahn 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

[IMG]https://*********************************/v/t1.0-9/13174071_10153419622255957_3426681260434 088231_n.jpg?oh=223597dbea9ae6c5952bfd28 8620c839&oe=57B2179E[/IMG]

Auto Donk

Let me guess. JFK Jr plane fell from the sky and crashed.

Yes -2000
    No +1000
    jfk flying on ectasy was a bad choice in the first place.... throw in some haze, and boom, you pretty much have "Chappaquidick II -- The Kennedy's Learn to Fly"

followed by "Chappaquidick III -- The Kennedy's Hit the Slopes For Some Blow and Football"

Face it, each generation of Kennedy was becoming more watered down and more f'n stupid.... the old man was the only one with any brains and drive and determination -- and he more or less was a criminal who tried to go legit..... Each subsequent generation was more inbred and off key than the prior..... JFK was bad enough, his son was even worse, couldn't even pass a f'n bar exam without six or seven attempts...... the Kennedy gene pool was hurting by the time he plunged that plane into the ocean.... or sound, or whatever body of water he actually hit.....

sad too, as some good poon went down on that plane
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-07-16 at 09:48 AM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

You didn't read the original post. He wouldn't beat them overall, but he might be able to peel off 2 or 3 states thereby making it so that none of them get 270 electoral votes. If that happens, then the election is thrown to the Republican Congress. Would they choose Hillary? No. Would they choose Trump? No.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

How is Romney going to win 2-3 states? Hillary is going to win all 50 states if Romney steals 10% of the Republican votes from Trump.

Auto Donk

romney is a doof.... hasn't done a f'n thing since getting trounced last election....

last time we saw this prick before he resurfaced a few months ago with that speech was a photo of him pumping his own gas at a seedy fill-up joint years ago.....

how anyone can think someone who's done so little since then is actually a viable candidate for POTUS is off their rocker

jtoler

Dont count out Ryan either, he's a stone cold liar. Itll either be one or the other if another steps in. If Ryan he'll make it look like he had no choice, he had to do it to salvage the party.
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-07-16 at 10:06 AM.

Auto Donk

well, the one major thing Boner has going for him is he does have that nice JFK tan.....

if his opponent hillary slaps on some of that shitty five oclock shadow "cover" goop that nixon lathered his face up with before the 1960 televised debate, he might have a chance as well

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    well, the one major thing Boner has going for him is he does have that nice JFK tan.....

if his opponent hillary slaps on some of that shitty five oclock shadow "cover" goop that nixon lathered his face up with before the 1960 televised debate, he might have a chance as well
    I edited my post, I havent had my coffee this morning.

Auto Donk

ryan has no chance, for two simple reasons: 1. he already went down on one wimpy ship and this has that "loser" connotation, and 2. that eerie "widows peak" he's been cursed with.....

I don't believe any person with that nasty genetic trait has ever been elected president

irish1
    Update your status

ryan has no chance, for two simple reasons: 1. he already went down on one wimpy ship and this has that "loser" connotation, and 2. that eerie "widows peak" he's been cursed with.....

I don't believe any person with that nasty genetic trait has ever been elected president
    that is a good one!

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

Man the right just continues to implode.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

How is Romney going to win 2-3 states? Hillary is going to win all 50 states if Romney steals 10% of the Republican votes from Trump.
    I bet he'd win Utah. Might have a shot in states like Idaho, Wyoming, Nevada.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19285

Great from a theory standpoint - has it ever been pulled off in history? Ok 270 of the total of 538 electoral votes are needed. Has a third party candidate ever won an electoral vote? Nobody can get 50% - Let's say Hilary gets 260 - Trump gets 240 and Bozo T Clown gets 38 - then this magic trick can happen?

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4143

jfk flying on ectasy was a bad choice in the first place.... throw in some haze, and boom, you pretty much have "Chappaquidick II -- The Kennedy's Learn to Fly"

followed by "Chappaquidick III -- The Kennedy's Hit the Slopes For Some Blow and Football"

Face it, each generation of Kennedy was becoming more watered down and more f'n stupid.... the old man was the only one with any brains and drive and determination -- and he more or less was a criminal who tried to go legit..... Each subsequent generation was more inbred and off key than the prior..... JFK was bad enough, his son was even worse, couldn't even pass a f'n bar exam without six or seven attempts...... the Kennedy gene pool was hurting by the time he plunged that plane into the ocean.... or sound, or whatever body of water he actually hit.....

sad too, as some good poon went down on that plane
    The Kennedy family thinks that just because they're immune to the laws of man, that also means they're immune to the laws of physics. No such luck.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    Great from a theory standpoint - has it ever been pulled off in history? Ok 270 of the total of 538 electoral votes are needed. Has a third party candidate ever won an electoral vote? Nobody can get 50% - Let's say Hilary gets 260 - Trump gets 240 and Bozo T Clown gets 38 - then this magic trick can happen?
    Basically yeah. It's highly improbable, but this is a highly improbable election season.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

The populace will revolt if Congress elects as president someone who won 2-3 states. There would be chaos and massive strikes. Easier said than done.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Everyone talking David Copperfield sh$# now

Unreal.

KCgamble
    KCgamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Man the right just continues to implode.
    Rs currently own the House by a huge margin and the Senate. Not much of a continual implosion.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    The Kennedy family thinks that just because they're immune to the laws of man, that also means they're immune to the laws of physics. No such luck.
    Points taken.
    But they have no immunity from simple assassination and sabotage.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

if you pricks are really concerned about the "masons", you need to turn in your man card and head to f'n france.....

the fukkers are shuffling around behind walkers with f'n colostomy bags on their f'n hips..... I haven't seen one under the age of 75 in at least twenty fukkin' years.....

I saw one just the other day at the f'n post office; he was attempting to mail out about ten "certificates of good standing" to some other apparent masons..... notice I say "attempting".... he was drooling all over the island desk in the post office, while trying to seal the envelopes, an his arthritus was so bad he couldn't put the f'n certificates into the envelopes..... he almost fell over twice. If I hadn't helped the old guy out and got it done for him, we'd have all been there waiting in line for another five or six hours......

those drooling fuks aren't a force to be reckoned with at all, unless you try to change the channel off of Matlock at 4 pm in an over-crowded old folks home, then you might have a fukkin' problem on your hands due to the sheer numbers of them trying to run over you with their wheel chairs, walkers, etc., and hitting you with their fukkin' walking sticks as you slip and slide in their drool and urine puddles trying to escape....
    yes i seen and know more than a few. I had couple guys try to talk me into renouncing my catholicism . One of the guys daughter in law died under mysterious circumstances 3 months later. they are not to be played with. i know i sound like a nut job but there are satanist churches in butler county ohio where i went to high school.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

I admire the creative energy that you have. I admire your style.

But the ..."masons" you pricks are really concerned about...are not the drooling saloon keepers,
    insurance agents and hair salon owners. Unfotunately, it goes much deeper than Curly, Moe and Larry
    riding little motorbikes in the Shiner's parade and Andy of Mayberry learning the Mason's secret handshake.
    The 360* leadership are not the incompetent fools that we associate with on a daily basis.