TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Audio: Kid Rock Calls 911 To Help Friend In ATV Wreck. 911 Operator Delays Ambulance

Wow. Clearly this 911 operator needs to find another job. I'm really in shock that these 911 operators stall like this. Get the address and send the ambulance. How hard can that be? Damn.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

W t f !!!!

Don`t give ANYONE, EVER any fukking peace.

"I understand".................. the operator keeps repeating.

3 min into video, she still had provided no peace

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9604

Unreal 911 operator. WTF?
    NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – Funeral arrangements have been made for Kid Rock’s assistant after he was killed in an ATV accident earlier this week.

Michael Sacha, 30, died Monday on the musician’s Knight Drive property in the Whites Creek area of Nashville.
    Authorities said Sacha drove two people down the driveway to meet an Uber driver at Midnight. While returning to the home, he apparently lost control and crashed.
    Funeral services will be held in Canton, Michigan, where Sacha is from.
    Visitation is Sunday at the Rosary at McCabe Funeral Home, followed by a funeral Mass at St. Fabian Catholic Church on Monday.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9617

why didnt they go try to help him instead of wanting an ambulance.

PittsburghPlayer

They did try to help him by calling the authorities...
    I know if I ever happened upon a deceased body,
    I would not touch or enter what could potentially be a crime scene.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    why didnt they go try to help him instead of wanting an ambulance.
    cuz kid didnt find him until 11am

guy drove people on the ATV at midnight

TheMoneyShot

All I know is... if any one of my family members had a possible fatal injury.... I call 911 and I have an operator that asks stupid questions like that.... and delay 3 minutes.... and cost my family members their life... I would personally go ape sh#$ on that said person. Prison or not... I don't care. I would fuk them up.

Just like a poster said.... she kept saying... "I understand.... I understand" No you don't fukking understand.

I don't know what that lady thought it was?? Did she think it was a prank??? Is the protocol at the calling center... not to send ANY HELP until all details are typed up??? This is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    All I know is... if any one of my family members had a possible fatal injury.... I call 911 and I have an operator that asks stupid questions like that.... and delay 3 minutes.... and cost my family members their life... I would personally go ape sh#$ on that said person. Prison or not... I don't care. I would fuk them up.

Just like a poster said.... she kept saying... "I understand.... I understand" No you don't fukking understand.

I don't know what that lady thought it was?? Did she think it was a prank??? Is the protocol at the calling center... not to send ANY HELP until all details are typed up??? This is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard.
    This is coming procedure I think, at least from hearing many 911 calls they seem to keep them on the phone asking questions, although she was being a b*tch, seems she wanted to be the one in control and was going to move at her own speed, if youre like that you shouldnt be a dispatcher because its not a job about you.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Settle down. The phone was shit, he already said the guy was dead, Kid Rock wouldn't give his name, what happened, extent of injuries, etc. Standard info being gathered to give to the EMT's. Doesn't sound like anything could have been done.

Here's what Kid Rock should have said: My assistant crashed his ATV and he's unconscious, not breathing. He's 30 years old, send an ambulance and police to _________ address. Then hang up, or give the phone to the woman who was not that helpful either.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24625

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Settle down. The phone was shit, he already said the guy was dead, Kid Rock wouldn't give his name, what happened, extent of injuries, etc. Standard info being gathered to give to the EMT's. Doesn't sound like anything could have been done.

Here's what Kid Rock should have said: My assistant crashed his ATV and he's unconscious, not breathing. He's 30 years old, send an ambulance and police to _________ address. Then hang up, or give the phone to the woman who was not that helpful either.
    This operator should be canned. What a bitch.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

If the guy was dead for 11 hrs Kid Rock should have yelled "I need a fukking hearse!!!".

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

money, whatever happened with the family member that was trying to take your inheritance or something like that. did it work out ok?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

911 operators have a job to do and collecting all of that info is part of it, and what you don't know is she probably had sent the ambulance immediately, they do multitask. The ambulance most likely got toned out with an address within 10 seconds of the call being fielded

The reason she was asking questions is because the computer she is staring out is telling her what to say. She was ultimately going to walk them through CPR.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino, and eidolon

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    money, whatever happened with the family member that was trying to take your inheritance or something like that. did it work out ok?
    Everything is cool. Are you referring to that one story when my dad was in the hospital/nursing home/rehab place?

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    911 operators have a job to do and collecting all of that info is part of it, and what you don't know is she probably had sent the ambulance immediately, they do multitask. The ambulance most likely got toned out with an address within 10 seconds of the call being fielded

The reason she was asking questions is because the computer she is staring out is telling her what to say. She was ultimately going to walk them through CPR.
    Krak... all she had to say is.... "HELP IS ON THE WAY." She never said that. I've heard a few 911 calls before.... they say help is on the way... but I need you to stay on the line with me ok? She wanted to be in charge. And she totally fukked up that call.

You can still be orderly.... and helpful during a phone conversation. That woman sucked.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If the guy was dead for 11 hrs Kid Rock should have yelled "I need a fukking hearse!!!".

What a scumbag ^^^

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

I know youre in this line of work and I thought that she could have sent an ambulance, but with so many cell phones today Im sure thats not the case, she wouldnt know exactly where he was and if he had been on a landline she should have said I have an ambulance on the way instead of chit chatting and doing nothing. Dont think it mattered here though he was probably dead for at least 10 hours.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Krak... all she had to say is.... "HELP IS ON THE WAY." She never said that. I've heard a few 911 calls before.... they say help is on the way... but I need you to stay on the line with me ok? She wanted to be in charge.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

[QUOTE=TheMoneyShot;25654631]Everything is cool. Are you referring to that one story when my dad was in the hospital/nursing home/rehab place?

yes, thats the one. I think it was your sis trying to undermine you?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

Unreal.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Not all 9-1-1 dispatchers are created equally, some are better than others. She could have handled it differently, as could have Kid Rock.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Pisses me off how they are know trying to get ATV's banned.

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

He didn't give his name because it takes him 25 seconds to yell 'my name is Kid' and she probably would have hung up before he got to Rock.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard, bigtymer56, Kermit, and turtlejc

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    Everything is cool. Are you referring to that one story when my dad was in the hospital/nursing home/rehab place?

yes, thats the one. I think it was your sis trying to undermine you?
    It was a long legal battle. Ended late 2015. Fastest year of my life... didn't even get to enjoy anything. Judge made his decision. Made an independent conservator and independent guardian. That's what I was hoping for. 9 months I couldn't even see my dad. I had to wait until the Judge made his ruling. My dad's health is pretty bad. He gets tired very quickly at times... and when I'm by his side... he just puts his head down. Doesn't have enough energy to talk.... I can't imagine what he's going through with dementia/Alzheimer's. I don't trust the medications he's on.... because I don't believe in them.... I think it makes you worse. I'm just glad he has 24 hour supervision and treatment... my dad is paying around $6,300 a month for this treatment. He has no idea about the amount.

Lesson is very simple... always make sure your mom/dad know which family members will take care of them in a time of emergency. Put something in writing.... and make sure everyone is satisfied with who's in charge. My dad was always independent... and he never thought this would ever happen. It happened so quickly.... with a snap of a finger.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post

She was pissing around.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by thellama View Post
    He didn't give his name because it takes him 25 seconds to yell 'my name is Kid' and she probably would have hung up before he got to Rock.

PittsburghPlayer

It was a long legal battle. Ended late 2015. Fastest year of my life... didn't even get to enjoy anything. Judge made his decision. Made an independent conservator and independent guardian. That's what I was hoping for. 9 months I couldn't even see my dad. I had to wait until the Judge made his ruling. My dad's health is pretty bad. He gets tired very quickly at times... and when I'm by his side... he just puts his head down. Doesn't have enough energy to talk.... I can't imagine what he's going through with dementia/Alzheimer's. I don't trust the medications he's on.... because I don't believe in them.... I think it makes you worse. I'm just glad he has 24 hour supervision and treatment... my dad is paying around $6,300 a month for this treatment. He has no idea about the amount.

Lesson is very simple... always make sure your mom/dad know which family members will take care of them in a time of emergency. Put something in writing.... and make sure everyone is satisfied with who's in charge. My dad was always independent... and he never thought this would ever happen. It happened so quickly.... with a snap of a finger.

you and your Dad are going through some form of hell. sorry man
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 05-02-16 at 04:00 AM.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9604

How 911 calls should be handled.

"Just the facts ma'am", Sgt. Joe Friday

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    you and your Dad are going through some form of hell. sorry man

It was a crazy year. All I can say is... another lesson learned. I'm just thankful that the Judge knew something was up... and he handled it very well. Long 9 month battle. Seemed like every month I was in court battling. Takes a lot out of you.

What's even more sick.... once the Judge awarded the State as independent guardian and independent conservator.... my sister tried to kiss their ass more and more with several phone conversations. There was actually a court hearing to reimburse my sister with all of her expenses. Example... parking fees going to court. Which were well over $100 + other things... that totaled around $1,200.00

By law... apparently you can get reimbursed when you are temporary guardian/conservator over someone? It just sickens me that she charged her own dad's estate to get reimbursed. I was so shocked. Like she's owed something??? My parking fees were well over $100 also... but I would never stoop that low.

How do you try to love someone.... when you go and see them to their face.... and say we love you Dad... but let me get reimbursed by your estate for my fees? She sickens me. A disgrace to society.

But apparently people do this because they want "control" and leverage over someone. They don't necessarily want to help them... and look out for their best interest. They just want control.

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

To be fair his phone was cutting out pretty bad and he got emotional quick. She could have done better, but she needed to know wtf was going on before she sent in EMS to the scene. Likely they were pre-alerted, as soon as she got an address, but more info was needed to make sure it was safe to go. Back in the 90s when every scene was a murder scene, many EMS peeps got into some dangerous scenes and it changed the way the protocols work still today. She needs a refresher in how to de-escalate such an emotional caller because instead of calming him she pissed him off more

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He should of kept repeating address

packerd_00

It was a crazy year. All I can say is... another lesson learned. I'm just thankful that the Judge knew something was up... and he handled it very well. Long 9 month battle. Seemed like every month I was in court battling. Takes a lot out of you.

What's even more sick.... once the Judge awarded the State as independent guardian and independent conservator.... my sister tried to kiss their ass more and more with several phone conversations. There was actually a court hearing to reimburse my sister with all of her expenses. Example... parking fees going to court. Which were well over $100 + other things... that totaled around $1,200.00

By law... apparently you can get reimbursed when you are temporary guardian/conservator over someone? It just sickens me that she charged her own dad's estate to get reimbursed. I was so shocked. Like she's owed something??? My parking fees were well over $100 also... but I would never stoop that low.

How do you try to love someone.... when you go and see them to their face.... and say we love you Dad... but let me get reimbursed by your estate for my fees? She sickens me. A disgrace to society.

But apparently people do this because they want "control" and leverage over someone. They don't necessarily want to help them... and look out for their best interest. They just want control.
    Money is the root of all evil mate,ive learnt that myself firsthand. Family a lot of the time is just out for themselves.

jjgold

Better off being broke you'll be much happier or at least just normal money

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Money is the root of all evil mate,ive learnt that myself firsthand. Family a lot of the time is just out for themselves.

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

Absaloutely.....This bitch needs a checkup from the neckup....She should have had her ass canned immediately, then get her ass kicked on the way out...Outta fukkin control.....peace

jjgold

both ends had too much BS talk

Sad what happened