1. #71
    stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-12-09
    Posts: 21,556
    Betpoints: 12241


  2. #72
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 10,093
    Betpoints: 1957

    [QUOTE=TheHaus;25785352]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Even if Ezekiel Elliott Is Great, He Was an Awful Selection for the Cowboys

    The Cowboys selected Ezekiel Elliott with the fourth overall pick in last night's first round of the NFL Draft. But why?


    dak prescott was an increddible pick i watched every MSU game hes the real deal

    Demarco murray broke every record for a single season and dallas shit on him
    spot on about dak for sure. the talent around him didn't allow him to shine as much as he could. bama, auburn, a+m, lsu and ole miss all had more top tier players in the west.

  3. #73
    Mxs1332
    Mxs1332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-08-16
    Posts: 661
    Betpoints: 6872

    Super high on this kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxs1332 View Post
    Super high on this kid. Dallas is the spot for a back, behind the leagues best offensive line.

    Upon studying the tape, I actually think its fair to argue that Elliot is actually a better pro prospect than Todd Gurley. Gurley was more of a 'freakish' athlete sure, but Elliot seems to have more polish and a better handle on the position overall. His giantic 10.25" hands meant he doesn't fumble much with just 4 in his career. And perhaps what is most impressive is what he does without the ball. He is the best blocker I have watched at his position. He also sells the play action very well, running to contact just as hard as he would with the ball in his hands.

    I'm locking him as a top 12 selection but I am hoping he slides to somewhere around 24 ADP due to mixed vibes.

  4. #74
    PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-08
    Posts: 20,423
    Betpoints: 585

    Love you Zeke

    $125.00 $861.25 $986.25 Win 2 Team Parlay
    Win 11/13/16 1:00pm NFL Football 260 Philadelphia Eagles -4 +163* vs Atlanta Falcons
    Win 11/13/16 4:25pm NFL Football 271 Dallas Cowboys -3 +200* vs Pittsburgh Steelers

  5. #75
    pickle_texas
    pickle_texas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-26-16
    Posts: 750
    Betpoints: 4321

    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Love you Zeke

    $125.00 $861.25 $986.25 Win 2 Team Parlay
    Win 11/13/16 1:00pm NFL Football 260 Philadelphia Eagles -4 +163* vs Atlanta Falcons
    Win 11/13/16 4:25pm NFL Football 271 Dallas Cowboys -3 +200* vs Pittsburgh Steelers
    Wow very nice

    #cowboys

  6. #76
    deuceswild
    deuceswild's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-10-16
    Posts: 192
    Betpoints: 36

    Don't think he was worth a 4th overall pick but it certainly looks like it now. Best offensive line in FB , Whitten is still one of the best blocking tight ends. Elliot hands down is the best blocking RB to come out in the last 15 years. Why do you think all these Ohio State QBs have looked so good. Why has DAK been so clean all year. Guy doesn't miss assignments and punishes at the end of his runs. He's gonna look like the best back of all time if that line stays healthy. Bc of his punishing style he pops runs late like yest. Those safeties are over dealing with a guy that delivers the blow , not take it. And if he has a step they have learned there is no point to chase either. Still gonna need Romo to make a true run. I think Romo would've had a better game yesterday. When he has time he one of the best QBs in the game. I almost feel bad for the guy not getting his credit with a healthy line and the RB that doesn't miss blocking assignments ever. Elliot was graded with the highest overall score of a complete RB since Ricky Williams. I didn't see it at Ohio St but the confidence is the cream of the crop at spitting out ready made pros. SEC is falling quickly.

  7. #77
    JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-14
    Posts: 18,259
    Betpoints: 8206

    hes arguably the best running back in the league and is leading in rushing.. AS A ROOKIE.. i would take zeke over alot of seasoned RB's. just give the kid credit

  8. #78
    PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-08
    Posts: 20,423
    Betpoints: 585

    Did you see what he did to Shazier when he picked him up LOL.....WOW....totally agree here.....smart guy..you could tell shazier was pissed.....ran directly for him (and got him) next play lol.....OH-IO baby,.,,,,..
    Quote Originally Posted by deuceswild View Post
    Don't think he was worth a 4th overall pick but it certainly looks like it now. Best offensive line in FB , Whitten is still one of the best blocking tight ends. Elliot hands down is the best blocking RB to come out in the last 15 years. Why do you think all these Ohio State QBs have looked so good. Why has DAK been so clean all year. Guy doesn't miss assignments and punishes at the end of his runs. He's gonna look like the best back of all time if that line stays healthy. Bc of his punishing style he pops runs late like yest. Those safeties are over dealing with a guy that delivers the blow , not take it. And if he has a step they have learned there is no point to chase either. Still gonna need Romo to make a true run. I think Romo would've had a better game yesterday. When he has time he one of the best QBs in the game. I almost feel bad for the guy not getting his credit with a healthy line and the RB that doesn't miss blocking assignments ever. Elliot was graded with the highest overall score of a complete RB since Ricky Williams. I didn't see it at Ohio St but the confidence is the cream of the crop at spitting out ready made pros. SEC is falling quickly.

  9. #79
    PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-08
    Posts: 20,423
    Betpoints: 585

    the minute you outshine BELL......shit has become real LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    hes arguably the best running back in the league and is leading in rushing.. AS A ROOKIE.. i would take zeke over alot of seasoned RB's. just give the kid credit

  10. #80
    deuceswild
    deuceswild's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-10-16
    Posts: 192
    Betpoints: 36

    I think he honestly learned a little watching him yesterday. He showed patience for the 1st time ever in the 2nd half yest. Bell could start at receiver for 28 teams .....

  11. #81
    deuceswild
    deuceswild's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-10-16
    Posts: 192
    Betpoints: 36

    I hated the pick , but admit his intangibles are off the charts.

  12. #82
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,967
    Betpoints: 6355

    I thought 4th was too high, but certainly know now it wasnt. He's a great young back, turns 1 yard stuffs into 2 and a half yards or 3, always falls forward, physical and just smart. Doesnt try to do too much, if nowhere to go he's not dancing in the backfield he'll put his head down and drive forward.

  13. #83
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    I didn't realize it was this good I know many scouts had him pegged very very high though so they must've been right

  14. #84
    JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-14
    Posts: 18,259
    Betpoints: 8206

    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    the minute you outshine BELL......shit has become real LOL
    SUPER real. strictly based off of how zeke & bell run, i would take zeke man. he doesnt shy away from contact. he runs through the DB's. ive always been a fan of the punishing, downhill running RB..

  15. #85
    deuceswild
    deuceswild's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-10-16
    Posts: 192
    Betpoints: 36

    We all love them bc they don't exist anymore. NFL one huge , freakish defender blind sides you your career is in jeopardy. In this day and age I never thought I would see another punisher like Adrian Peterson. Zeke does but blocks a lot better.

  16. #86
    deuceswild
    deuceswild's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-10-16
    Posts: 192
    Betpoints: 36

    Murray did for Dallas as well but towards the end of the years he was there he would go OB unlike the 1st half. A Cam Chancellor collision would put both in concussion protocol for 4 weeks.

  17. #87
    Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-15
    Posts: 3,571
    Betpoints: 5068

    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    the minute you outshine BELL......shit has become real LOL
    And Bell was pretty great as well, pretty much terrorized Dallas along with Antonio Brown, he had an ample time to make himself a cup of tea and wait for some holes to open in the Dallas D before running, just didnt get the big runs like Zeke did.

  18. #88
    PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-08
    Posts: 20,423
    Betpoints: 585

    100%....and lets not forget this is BELL after a BAD knee surgery....ripped MCL...Can you imagine if Zeke was still in College? YIKES
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Black View Post
    And Bell was pretty great as well, pretty much terrorized Dallas along with Antonio Brown, he had an ample time to make himself a cup of tea and wait for some holes to open in the Dallas D before running, just didnt get the big runs like Zeke did.

  19. #89
    BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-10
    Posts: 2,753
    Betpoints: 19889

    lakerboy give up

  20. #90
    irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-25-12
    Posts: 4,837
    Betpoints: 5081

    The Bears got Jordan Howard who is just as good as Elliott in the fifth round at pick 150.

  21. #91
    Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-15
    Posts: 3,571
    Betpoints: 5068

    Jordan Howard is good but he isn't on the same pedestal as Elliot

  22. #92
    rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-20-05
    Posts: 22,291
    Betpoints: 207814

    bell would run for 3000 on dallas

  23. #93
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 30,658
    Betpoints: 699

    According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, there is a "growing sense" Ezekiel Elliott will face a "short suspension" for his involvement in a 2016 domestic violence incident.

    The investigation is ongoing, but the NFL is still waiting to hear from Elliott. Schefter mentioned on a recent podcast that he'd be hesitant to draft Elliott in fantasy and still believes Zeke is "bracing" for a 1-2 game ban. Elliott maintains immense upside, but fantasy owners picking inside the top three should probably look elsewhere with this uncertainty hanging over his head.

  24. #94
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,077
    Betpoints: 7738

    Schefter tweeting 6 games

  25. #95
    Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-28-10
    Posts: 12,610
    Betpoints: 1333

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Schefter tweeting 6 games
    6 games is the mandatory minimum

  26. #96
    5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-11
    Posts: 51,072
    Betpoints: 29186

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Schefter tweeting 6 games
    6 games WTF??!!

  27. #97
    Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-28-10
    Posts: 12,610
    Betpoints: 1333

    Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    6 games WTF??!!
    Domestic Violence is six games no if... no butts

  28. #98
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,077
    Betpoints: 7738

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    6 games is the mandatory minimum
    Seems light considering anthem kneeling is lifetime ban.
    Points Awarded:

    bosigga gave lakerboy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  29. #99
    5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-11
    Posts: 51,072
    Betpoints: 29186

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Domestic Violence is six games no if... no butts
    i didn't know that

    allmivr heard is 1-2 is why I thought 6 was high

  30. #100
    Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-28-10
    Posts: 12,610
    Betpoints: 1333

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Seems light considering anthem kneeling is lifetime ban.
    Pick your poison.

First 123
Top