nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Pathetic warriors...too much emotional we r god bs. Tell curry take his 3 pointers and go home. Green also..pathetic shmuck. Finally get this coaching means ugotz

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    If Popovich was coaching Durant and Westbrook, they would have five rings by now.

Oklahoma City will go down as one of the all-time "what if" teams.

So much talent, so little coaching.
    Greatest Tandems in NBA History

West & Baylor
    Jordan & Pippen
    Shaq & Kobi
    Jabbar & Magic
    Alcindor & Robertson

Westbrook & Durant belong with this group

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    Greatest Tandems in NBA History

West & Baylor
    Jordan & Pippen
    Shaq & Kobi
    Jabbar & Magic
    Alcindor & Robertson

Westbrook & Durant belong with this group
    Malone and Stockton gotta be the best never to win title

gopolks
    gopolks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Be interested in 'lakerboy' thoughts.

The NewZealand TAB have the warriors as hot favorites for game five.

The warriors are -7.5 favourites.

Thunder paying $3.70 for win.

Jump on the thunder?

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I have thought long and hard. The warriors will lose to okc in the west final.

Okc will beat dallas pretty easily. Then they will win the long hard fought series vs the spurs in 6. They will then face a warriors team coming off an emotionally draining battle with the clippers. The thunder will knock out state in 6.

Okc has had all these 4th quarter issues all year long and they will go away slowly in the playoffs ( where the opposite happens).

Spurs and warriors is the series we aren't going to get cause it's too obvious.

I put a $100 on okc +1000 to win west but I will be slamming them later when they play the big boys.

I know but they will do enough of that when it counts. All these reg season things don't work in the playoffs. Okc will win based on the way the format is set up. The only hard series will be t spurs.
    Pegged this whole thing down to a T supposing the Thunder don't give this up. They were able to grind out the Spurs series by playing much better in 4th quarters and are now dominating the Warriors.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Okc will beat dallas pretty easily. Then they will win the long hard fought series vs the spurs in 6. They will then face a warriors team coming off an emotionally draining battle with the clippers. The thunder will knock out state in 6.

Okc has had all these 4th quarter issues all year long and they will go away slowly in the playoffs ( where the opposite happens).

I put a $100 on okc +1000 to win west but I will be slamming them later when they play the big boys.
    what a call

TheHaus
    TheHaus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post

team with more 4th qtr chokes than the sixers. ok...

Check in GoBlue77 are you still laughing?

TheHaus
    TheHaus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Lakerboy is a total disaster when it comes to football..

Just stick to basketball bud its your thing

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Tough loss

First 1234