CAVALIERS 5-2
    WARRIORS 4-5
    THUNDER 20-1
    CLIPPERS 25-1
    SPURS 3-1

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Last time there was a Championship in Cleveland, 1964.

Golden State lost in the 1964 finals.

This isn't by chance men. Cleveland > Golden State in 2016.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Yeah the gematria kids all think Cleveland wins it all

http://freetofindtruth.blogspot.com.br/

They say it is destined

PorkChop

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    Yeah the gematria kids all think Cleveland wins it all

http://freetofindtruth.blogspot.com.br/

They say it is destined

It's a lot to take in, but people are just afraid to see the truth. They want to think they're actually watching a live sporting even where anything can happen, but it's just not that.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Raptors could give cavs a run for their money.

louielouie

LOL if I see one more person say the Raptors have a chance I will barf -- Raptors, who haven't gotten out of the first round in 2 straight years, won't even make the conference finals -- it will probably be the Celtics or Heat but who cares Cavs will lose 1 or 2 games tops this run to the finals -- they are literally twice as good as the eastern competition

louielouie

The bookmakers have kept Cavs odds right between +225 and +400 all season long while money piled up against them -- they never budged from -250 to -350 on them to win the east -- that is no accident people

CAVS WILL WIN THE EAST

say it loud say it proud and say it continually and you WILL MAKE MONEY this playoff season -- it is the surest thing in all of sports

PorkChop

LOL if I see one more person say the Raptors have a chance I will barf -- Raptors, who haven't gotten out of the first round in 2 straight years, won't even make the conference finals -- it will probably be the Celtics or Heat but who cares Cavs will lose 1 or 2 games tops this run to the finals -- they are literally twice as good as the eastern competition

Thank you.

My god .

Donate that money for Christ sake. Do something else with it

lilpete
    lilpete's Avatar Become A Pro!

all it takes is a phone call from adam silver and WHAM, Raptors in the NBA Finals

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Cavs are not going to the final. In fact they will be a first round exit. Detroit would beat them in 5. Pacers would win in 6.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Yeah but I don't think you actually watch basketball or know much about basketball. You just talk about their odds.

I don't mean to offend you, though you will inevitably take offence.

louielouie

I watch every single night and know that if the Raptors even attempt to play the Cavs in a series they won't even get to that the refs will be bending over hand and knee sending kyrie and lebron to the line so as to ensure there is not a Raptors Spurs finals that no one will watch -- LeBRon means too much and now he has his team, his coach, his legacy and his city on his back. No money worries just legacy. And he has been cruising for past month. The win the east and they win it all. Sorry raptors fans.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Thank you.

My god .

Donate that money for Christ sake. Do something else with it
    Wouldn't bet on them but think raps won 2/3 regular season games. Could happen.

Aren't you one of the guys who think NBA is scripted?

PorkChop

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Wouldn't bet on them but think raps won 2/3 regular season games. Could happen.

Aren't you one of the guys who think NBA is scripted?

Yes, which is why I know for a fact the Toronto Raptors will not be in the 2016 NBA Finals.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

I watch every single night and know that if the Raptors even attempt to play the Cavs in a series they won't even get to that the refs will be bending over hand and knee sending kyrie and lebron to the line so as to ensure there is not a Raptors Spurs finals that no one will watch -- LeBRon means too much and now he has his team, his coach, his legacy and his city on his back. No money worries just legacy. And he has been cruising for past month. The win the east and they win it all. Sorry raptors fans.
    Just took a look at his game logs. He played very well throughout March. I didn't realize this.

However, Raptors match up well against the Cavs. Kyrie is a bad defender and Lowry will likely be able to score on him. Demarre a very good on the ball defender who will force Lebron to shoot which is not a true strength of his. Cavs won't be able to rely on Lebron to score in a Raptors series. Other players will have to carry a lot of the scoring load which i I wouldn't be optimistic about if I was a cavs fan.

Hopefully Raps cavs is the ECF we get cuz it will be very exciting.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Yes, which is why I know for a fact the Toronto Raptors will not be in the 2016 NBA Finals.
    Interesting take.

louielouie

Raps on an even playing field vs. The cavs would have a 10pct chance of winning a best of 7 without homecourt - raptors in the NBA playoffs have a 10pct chance of the eastern finals and a zero pct chance of the finals because lebron the cavs and their inevitability

louielouie

Lebrons legacy if they don't make the finals is vanished - he is the face of the NBA and they will not let their poster watch from the sidelines - also kyrie and love need this chip to become legit - and whoooo boy here it comes - get on the cash train while you can - chugga chugga choose cha ching

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

CAVALIERS 5-2
    WARRIORS 4-5
    THUNDER 20-1
    CLIPPERS 25-1
    SPURS 3-1
    Clippers 25/1.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

It is fun prognostication -- I could see Clippers, Thunder and Spurs all beating the Warriors they way they have faded 2nd half of season -- they look tired and those other teams are well rested and just as hungry -- as they say the playoffs is another season -- on the east though no one stands a chance against the Cavs (which is why they are a whopping -300 to win the east -- not even his Heat teams were priced like that)
    Not sure Clippers were ever 100% this season vs the Warriors? and there were a few games Clippers blew the lead or had the lead going into the 4th. Would be a good series between them

louielouie

would not be surprised at all by a clippers upset

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

This thread is a circle jerk

lakerboy

Curry is the face of the nba now. Lebron is a has been. He peaked in last year's final. The cavs are not finals material.

jgj311
    jgj311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

If people are talking about Cleveland getting beat by an eastern conference team, than you would have to be an absolute fool to think they can keep up with arguably 2 of the best teams in nba history. I'll be back on these forums for the finals. I'll bet on it with any Cleveland supporter in here if they even make it there.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    IMO Cavs at 4-1 would be good when taking into acct there is a lot of time for the Warriors to fall apart or see an injury like Cleveland did last year but if something happened to the Warriors the Spurs are still there. Thats Clevaland's problem this year... They will be much better with 2/5s of their starting 5 back but the Warriors somehow got even better and the Spurs got deeper and better with top free agents.

For me, the only mystery in this year's playoffs is can the Spurs figure out GSW in a 7 game series. Will they try a whole new game plan? Dedicate someone full time to Steph? Pick him up at full court and leave the other guards open? Guard Steph even when the Spurs are on offense? =P
    I hear you Bill. This is the first NBA season... that I don't have the greatest "feel" on who the NBA Champ will be. Golden State seems too obvious. Cleveland in my opinion hasn't won any BIG GAMES against quality opponents. San Antonio looks old and tired. OKC is probably the poorest defensive squad out there.... they go on a 10-0 run.... then their opponent goes on a 10-0 run.

I'm just going to take one series at a time. All you can do. I mean who know??? L.A. Clippers could get hot and win? Anything is possible.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

so many saying its going 2 be cakewalk for GSW i like it

theyre so worn down ifrom the 73 charge theyre not just going 2 be able to turn it on full tilt imo and theyve looked terrible vs some really bad teams lately

the door is wiiide open for an upset from clips or even OKC

louielouie

field vs. warriors might be best bet at plus money - just to make it to the finals with the amount of enrrgy they used should probably prove too much

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

Toronto Raptors will not make the conference finals. No chance.

ridersonthestorm
    ridersonthestorm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2383

It will be Golden State or San Antonio, depends who wins the West. Cavs (if they go that far) won't win more than 2 games in the final.

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Lebrons legacy if they don't make the finals is vanished - he is the face of the NBA and they will not let their poster watch from the sidelines - also kyrie and love need this chip to become legit - and whoooo boy here it comes - get on the cash train while you can - chugga chugga choose cha ching
    Lebron aint no NBA face anymore, are you from the ancient??? This is now STEPHEN CURRY and WARRIORS NBA, they could careless if Lebron spend the rest of the postseason sitting at home watching, but of course with him it he finals will generate some revenue. Cavs are destined to get spanked this postseason and lebron will make himself famous being the worst player to make so many finals and lose so many finals. That would be an awesome storyline, wouldn't it?

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by ridersonthestorm View Post
    It will be Golden State or San Antonio, depends who wins the West. Cavs (if they go that far) won't win more than 2 games in the final.
    Pretty much this. There is no reason to believe there will be any upsets this year. The Warriors or Spurs will beat the Cavs in the finals.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

OKC is my darkhorse at 20/1....Do I think they win? NO but they are capable of beating anyone just on talent

Durant, Westbrook, Ibaka all healthy and ready to go which usually isn't the case in the playoffs

And at 20/1 or better it's a decent play

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    OKC is my darkhorse at 20/1....Do I think they win? NO but they are capable of beating anyone just on talent

Durant, Westbrook, Ibaka all healthy and ready to go which usually isn't the case in the playoffs

And at 20/1 or better it's a decent play
    Agreed. I have this feeling okc will go to conf finals fo sure.

louielouie

the nba will not let lebron become karl malone - he will be 5-4 after this threepeat

louielouie

warriors wont make the finals and will be a combo of the marinerz and patriots on a mantle for chokers - dont believe me just watch

First 12345 Last