StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

I know it. Going this summer earlier (maybe during Euro Cup? as that would be the only random event that might interest me, I love baseball but betting baseball in general is meh) might be in the cards, but that also depends on if they take bigger wagers by then (June 25?), which they may not due to lack of action or pre-preseason.

I have never been to Vegas for an NFL weekend, but then I run the risk of the line changing that late ... and not sure if I want to be there on 9/11

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Anyone recommend Euro Cup in late June over first weekend of NFL in September? I don't even know if they accept big wagers before the preseason starts ...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I have been wanting this for years since I am in McCarren more than anyone...you leaving Vegas now Jaker??
    ah, my fondest mccarren memory was trackin' down some thug who'd lifted my babe's cell phone while she was at the rental car counter..... used my gps locator and her apple id to confront the prick and wind up slammin' his ass on the ground and rousting him.....

this was back in the day when thug "democrats" wore their pants below their asses (you remember, with the poofy boxers resting on top), so he was easy to control and those big baggy pockets easy to go through.....

last thing i said to him, with my knee across his neck, still pinning him down as I removed the phone from him, was "Is this the 'mutha fukkin' phone you dint steal"????

(he'd been screaming "I din't steal yo mutha fukkin' phone" over and over)

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

LOL, donkster

Maybe we can get an unsanctioned SBR NFL first weekend playoffs after I cash $10k on my season total bet

JJ still would act like he'd go then miss it, the prick

First 12